Anon FuckFest Legacy

KylerIsTrash

29 minutes ago, Justaholeff said:

Steamworks in Seattle has two rooms now set up for this kind of action...one that opens in a dark area and one that opens right into the "fruit loop!" hall...lol..if you haven't gone to Steamworks in Seattle, the rooms open into a hallway that makes a big loop around the rooms! They call it the fruit loop...you can continually walk around cruising the rooms.

Does anyone actually get fucked in them at Steamworks in Seattle? My experience with Steamworks is admittedly more limited than my experience with Hawks, but from what I have seen I would guess there is a lot more fucking occurring at Hawks. I don't actually see the concept working in either city.

• Upvote 1

I have been to two places that had this set up.  Fukdto--the Toronto bareback party-- had a wall with two openings.  They have had to change venues--and I don't know if the new space has it. 

The second was at Flex, the bathhouse in Cleveland.  In a remodeled wing, there is now a wall for two anonymous asses.  It was quite busy during CLAW this last April.

Edited by FelchingPisser
clarification
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

I have been to two places that had this set up.  Fukdto--the Toronto bareback party-- had a wall with two openings.  They have had to change venues--and I don't know if the new space has it. 

The second was at Flex, the bathhouse in Cleveland.  In a remodeled wing, there is now a wall for two anonymous asses.  It was quite busy during CLAW this last April.

What a great place to visit.  I wish there were one in FL

• Upvote 1

On 10/24/2022 at 6:06 PM, NWUSHorny said:

Does anyone actually get fucked in them at Steamworks in Seattle? My experience with Steamworks is admittedly more limited than my experience with Hawks, but from what I have seen I would guess there is a lot more fucking occurring at Hawks. I don't actually see the concept working in either city.

I know I did...lol

• Like 1

On 10/22/2022 at 1:21 AM, KylerIsTrash said:

EFA8D478-F693-49AD-A11D-24F4320D5EA2.jpeg.11e55b01132bdad331e2e5e8ee753f7e.jpeg

So I’m assuming everyone here has seen this vid. If you haven’t you probably should give it a go. It is the perfect fuck house (aside from the lights being on). Every time I find this video I watch it (because it’s hot af) and I’m always disappointed because I’ve never experienced a place like this and I’ve never seen a follow up vid. 

It seems like this might have been filmed in Eastern Europe in the early 2000’s?

Does anyone know why there haven’t been any more of these videos or if there’s a location in the states with a similar setup? I’m really into the anon box setup but I’ve never seen it at a bathhouse. 

I've seen this and I think what is a sequel. As someone has said elsewhere, it's Czech Fantasy.

There's a monthly night in Amsterdam called Fuckboxxx, which has this set up. I really want to get there sometime. Speaking of Amsterdam, it seems to be returning to its more slutty days, with bareback openly allowed/accepted at specific nights (e.g. Meatmarket at Church, which is basically Horsefair, as well as Coffe Cream). 

• Like 1

On 10/29/2022 at 9:09 AM, Justaholeff said:

I know I did...lol

A lot, with guys queuing up to fuck the bottoms like in the video or just once or twice over a period of several hours? There are cities where I can imagine guys queuing  to fuck bottoms like this, unfortunately that has not been my observation for Seattle or Portland. I'm sure they occasionally happen, but I've never even seen a decent group orgy at Steamworks in Seattle, and while I have seen them at Hawks, other than he early Cumunion parties that attracted pigs from other parts of the country, they are rare and don't last very long.

On 10/21/2022 at 10:31 PM, Primalsole said:

I always assume this was only a film and this location or event does not exist in real life!

Actually, I think the place does (of did) exist, and somewhere in Eastern Europe.  I've watched it and noticed some of the language.  It seems like it could be a lot of fun, but I've never experienced anything like it anywhere.  The way the commerce is conducted seems genuine too.  

I don't think Hawks customers get the concept, last night there was a guy using one laying on his back with his head sticking through the hole into the playroom instead of his ass. He stayed that way for at least on hour, with no takers that I noticed. Guys are always trying to reconfigure the slings to use them for sucking instead of fucking so this was really no surprise.