Favourite places to breed a cumdump

VersGuyAnon

Favourites places to breed a cumdump  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Tops, if you're at a sauna/bathhouse, where do you prefer to breed a cumdump?

• Through a glory hole in the wall of a darkroom
    • In a darkroom, with the cumdump on his knees, arse out ready for all cummers
    • Through a glory hole in a cubicle
    • In a cabin/cubicle, on a bed/mattress
    • Out in the open, so everyone can enjoy the show

This has taken off much more than I had expected! Originally I didn't think anyone would be interested in the poll. Thanks everyone!!!

I'll leave it open indefinitely, but currently taking first place is out in the open for others to see, fairly closely followed by in a darkroom. I've specified the cumdump being on his knees, arse in the air. It's my preference, rather than playing with a guy then backing onto his cock, although a couple of visits ago I did exactly that. He blew a fantastic load inside me too, which I kept in until the following day.

This Sunday the forecast is rain again (what a surprise, but bring it on!), so I'm hoping to beat my most recent count (8 raw fucks in one visit). I just need to increase the load count.

There is nothing  better to be face down ass up in the open and getting plowed while others can see the action!

I find it so hot when getting fucked and looking around and seeing other guys watching. Most of the time I get a few to join in or do other things to me while getting fucked. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

51 minutes ago, PowerTopper said:

with a slut on a fuck bench

Or, several lined up on the fuckbench - shoulder to shoulder - Holes up, taking on any/all Cocks.  I think the fuckbench in the darkroom at Slammer is at least 5' long .... maybe more.  You can start at one end, and (as other Cocks unload and move on) rut your way down the line to the other end.  Can't do that much after 10 though - it gets crammed full of men by then. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, PowerTopper said:

There's something about a dark room with a slut on a fuck bench, getting DPd sucking cocks while stroking cocks, I can't say no to that! Who cares what it's name is get hand job get a blowjob and fuck the slut, repeat

I have been in dark rooms where you can't see anyone. Your senses are so heighten in total darkness.

I've always found some of my hottest fucks have been when I'm in a dark room, and can't see the guys fucking me. The dark room, so far, has been an adult theater, so not totally dark, but since my face is usually buried in some stranger's crotch, I rarely see anything... But I'd truly love to experience a truly  DARK room.

A favorite fantasy of mine tho, is to be blindfolded, and ears plugged, so there's no way I can see, or hear who's fucking my faggot cunt, no way of hearing what their saying...

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

1 minute ago, PozBottomACNJ said:

I've always found some of my hottest fucks have been when I'm in a dark room, and can't see the guys fucking me. The dark room, so far, has been an adult theater, so not totally dark, but since my face is usually buried in some stranger's crotch, I rarely see anything... But I'd truly love to experience a truly  DARK room.

A favorite fantasy of mine tho, is to be blindfolded, and ears plugged, so there's no way I can see, or hear who's fucking my faggot cunt, no way of hearing what their saying...

Thats so hot.. can't see or hear!

Most of the fucks I had yesterday were in darkrooms, but there was one amazing fuck through a glory hole (I think the whole row of g/h cubicles was shaking at one point!). None in general cubicles. Oh, there was a really good one in the steam room (lovely big fat cock).

I sincerely LOVE Slammer 321, taken many loads there -- seem to lose my shirt every time I'm there too. Anywho... i also love fucking and getting fucked outdoors. Unconventional perhaps, but I've fucked and gotten fucked dozens of times in a stranger's back deck, patio, pool house and even took strangers loads on my front porch late night a few times while blindfolded -- always buck naked or wearing a jock. A little risky and just so awesome to be naked and breeding outdoors.

I prefer out in the open, but any good bottom will take it where he can get it.

I used to be strictly a top but as I have gotten older my inhibitions have disappeared and really don’t turn down any cock. It is a real turn on for me to have a line behind you in the open where everyone can see. You have no idea what is cuming next.

Edited by CumNmeNow
  • Like 1