Bathhouse VS Adult bookstore

brownsfan8912

Bathhouse/Sauna VS Adult bookstore  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Where have you got the most quality and quantity breeding's in terms of load count per trip? SHARE YOUR STORY BELOW

• Bathhouse/ Sauna
    • Adult Bookstore

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/2023 at 04:59 AM

Sadly I don't have any bath house experience  , there aren't any near  . There are 2 abs and they are very hit and miss , more on the miss side . Seems most only want a blow job . I go to be fucked and take a bare load . Never gotten more than one load . 😪😪😪😪

bookstores/video booths (public places, in general) are better on average if load count is what you're after

some variation from city to city, but generally, tops go to the booths to empty their nuts, so you can milk one after another. At bathhouses, they are there to have fun, you may get fucked by a lot of tops, but they hold off on cumming because they intend to fuck a lot of asses.

in recent years, getting a cheap motel and posting party adds online is the best way to get a lot of loads.... better than saunas or booths

In my experience from back in the day when we had more options 

bookstores were best for volume- tops were there just to drop a nut and go home

followed next by the movie theater (but there you were sometimes in competition with the movie where guys would just go in to watch and jerk off)

but the best quality fuck was at the baths 

partly as people were naked- and going to the baths was more of a time commitment than just swinging by the bookstore on the way home from work or a Saturday afternoon- and so I think you got a longer fuck - at least if you were in a guys room - along with maybe making out - or nip play - you could have “sex” in contrast to “just getting fucked” but if you clicked it your interaction could last longer that just getting fucked through a glory hole

admittedly some baths had a glory hole section if it was a busy night and the bottom was in a sling ….

• Like 1

I wanted to add I feel more relaxed in a. 
bathouse. People Im a bathhouse are there to fuck and there is no one to tell them otherwise 

I a book store you may get police in their I can never relax  

I can relax in a bathhouse and concentrate on getting fucked

• Upvote 2

Only because the video stores have died out, at least in offering glory holes.   I actually preferred the video stores and sucking/getting fucked through the glory hole.   Also, my dick has never failed to get rock hard when I put it through a glory hole.  It's just the seedy excitement of not knowing who's sucking me, while the person on the other side was usually always highly skilled, so it always felt amazing.   If I watch a guy suck me, I can't always stay hard.   

• Like 2

On 10/31/2022 at 6:35 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

...In bath houses I seem to get fucked a lot but men hold off on breeding. In book stores there are a lot more Hetero men that need to breed.

Bathhouses are usually expensive so guys don't want to cum to quickly and then have to leave. There is an ABS that on Tuesdays and Wednesdays it's only $10 for the backroom, with in-out privileges. I like catching the lunchtime crowd who have limited time to blow their load.

29 minutes ago, hungry_hole said:

Bathhouses are usually expensive so guys don't want to cum to quickly and then have to leave. There is an ABS that on Tuesdays and Wednesdays it's only $10 for the backroom, with in-out privileges. I like catching the lunchtime crowd who have limited time to blow their load.

I never thought about the lunch time rush. Good idea. Thanks.

This was a tough one to decide on, but I voted for the bath house and these factors went into my reasoning.

With bathhouses, especially if you are a "newbie" from out of town, allow you the ability (usually for eight hours if you  get a room) to look around and get a feel for the place  The patrons are usually comfortable with the environment and patrons (sometimes too comfortable) which is why I will only go if I am out of town.   You have the opportunity to make sure everyone there has a good look at you, and with an open door, everyone knows where you are located.  Timing is crucial.  You can do the "late after noon, right after work crowd) which allows you the opportunity to hook up with guys who may work evenings, or may just be getting off of a 9-5 job.  So that has its advantages.  At slower times I have had the opportunity to fuck with some of the staff (at least in Fort Lauderdale) and that only seemed to happened during the earlier shifts.  If you go in the late evening or "post bar" time, there are a lot of "posers" looking for the best possible candidate to blow their load.  Or if you are fortunate, you may stumble across someone maybe visiting from out of town (or the country) who wants to fuck as many guys as possible.  Besides, you do have things like showers, etc.

Bookstores - an entirely different group of guys for the most part.  They are there "on a mission".  You don't normally see these guys online, you don't see them at the baths.  However, for some it is there primarily location to blow their load.  It's almost like an addiction, at least for some.  Get in, get out.  You know what I am saying here.  As a patron, I have done the entire "backpack" routine, where I wear a jock and boots and take all my other clothes off.  It really does depend on the staff tolerating your antics, and if they allow that stuff.  I know of one clerk in particular who said "I don't care what you do back there, just don't come out to the public area butt naked".  That's fair, agreed.  At a bookstore, some of the participants are looking for that release, and if you are the kind of guy who likes to keep count of how many guys you "get off", this might work well.  They may be less "mainstream".  You aren't going to find them online, most have personal lives that don't really match with the ordinary gay male.  In addition, there is the law enforcement concern.  I have taken chances of wearing little or nothing, and even getting butt naked in one giant two-story bookstore, but you do run the chance of getting in trouble legally.  I know the area I had lived in there was more than one "bust" at a group of bookstores in a certain area of the town I had lived in.  That concerns me most.  

So if you want security, some creature comforts (like a shower), go with the bathhouse.  If you want the excitement of having sex with twenty guys in an hour, then maybe the bookstore is the best option for you.  Frankly, I caution on the side of security.  I am sticking with a bathhouse that requires a private membership, where I do feel secure.

I vote  bookstores.  I have been to a number of baths,  in atlanta, akron ohio, providence and nyc.  I wasn't really into fucking others when I was going to them, but i would usually bring a boyfriend  or friend, and other than some blow jobs, only one boyfriend got shared and fucked, at the atlanta one.

there's been a number of bookstores closer to me, and i was a semi regular , even working at one of them (Palace video) Teasers, Fantasy, Showworld,  Cheri Bombs ( my favorite) all had great set ups where you could could totally naked and sit back on a couch, stroking. I have shared many boyfriends and  younger guys there and loved fucing them, and then watching them get fucked. Its also where i finally decided to go to my bottom side and spread my hole for Black cock.  Bookstores also tend to get more married guys looking to get off quickly so thats a plus.  Not a fan of booths, but love the set ups of many bookstores near me

• Like 1