Willsuck4cum

I’m curious if there are other guys either into collecting their cum for use or using collected loads. 
I’m getting pretty turned on by the idea of swallowing and lubing my hole with massive amounts of collected loads. Would love to lick a  cumsicle and slide it into my open hole before being bred anonymously by multiple tops. Also into the idea of used condoms. Kind of my ultra piggy cum fetish coming out. Unfortunately, it’s hard to find a supply of cum to live out the fantasy. 

1DCA72E7-4523-4AD5-BD42-AB05D1EE52D2.jpeg

8E8F960E-6C7A-4BC0-BEA0-7A8CEC044B2F.jpeg

• Like 1

Gulping down a large glass of cum is high on my list of things I want to happen.
I love the vids of the women taking 50, 100+ loads of cum, catching it in cups and gulping it down.

I saved my cum in the freezer once, a good 30 loads.
Got it out one night, warmed it up, not gonna lie, it was nasty at that point.
Moments later I swallowed it all down, I could NOT help myself.

Never done it again, mainly due to being too lazy to save the cum, I found it awkward to cum in the jar every night
It distracted from the orgasm.

On a related note, this is a reason I have always wanted to hook up with a farmer...

• Like 1