My First Addict Boyfriend

highpointChip

On 11/10/2023 at 11:52 PM, highpointChip said:

CHAPTER FOUR

"Promise me you'll never party without me."

"Promise me you'll introduce me to anyone else you fuck."

"Promise me you'll never slam."

These were just a few of the limits Manny tried to impose on our partying. And I would only find out years later that I was the only one trying to follow his rules and feeling like a failure every time I strayed.

Finally, we broke up under the weight of too little honest communication and two many miles between us. 

Still, we both wanted to maintain a friendship as much as possible and so every now and then we'd end up camming and smoking or just texting while high, feeling driven to share whatever hot sleazy scene we'd recently stumbled into.

When I started fucking a Brazilian nurse who convinced me to try slamming, I was so turned on by the rush that I shared that with Manny. 

"This body builder is on his way over and he wants to introduce me to my first slam" I texted him at 2AM one Saturday in June. Usually when I sent him a PnP-related text he'd reply with "Fuckkn hot, bud. Send me video" or some variation.

In fact, there were many times when I'd be coming home from work on the subway, a text from him would fly in telling me who or what tweaker is breeding his hole this very moment and I'd find myself impulsively texting one of my dealers to score so I could race home, fire up the pipe and cam with him and sometimes watch him get gang banged.

So when I wanted to share the excitement over the line I was about to cross into new terrirory, yielding to a slampig to become one myself, I wasn't prepared for his reply.

"Do not ever slam. That's a step too far. Slamming is too dangerous."

Paolo arrived at my apartment smelling like sweat. As soon as he walked in, he made a b-line for the sofa, where he emptied his knapsack, revealing a pencil case full of 6 pre-loaded syringes.

"Take off your shirt," he commanded as he found a tourniquet, alcohol swab and needle for my first flight. My cell phone was buzzing incessently.

"Fuckbuddy trying to reach you," he asked

I glanced down. "No. Just Worried ex-boyfriend."

I texted Manny. "OK. I won't. Don't worry." as I extended my arm toward Paolo, letting him tie the band around my bicep. I looked away cause needles made me nervous but I felt him swab the area, prick the needle in. Next thing I heard the snap of the rubber being removed from my arm and him guiding my arm up overhead as a wave of intense heat and a cough overtok me. I started writhing and struggling to catch my breath as I saw Paolo hitting his own arm and then sitting his jock ass right on my fevered face. He had told me not to shower when he was on his way and his hole tasted so ripe and musky. I loved it.

He then came up to face me and kiss me so he could taste his own hole on my mouth and he confessed how badly he needed to breed me and how hot it was giving me my very first slam.

"You love it?"

"I fuckin love this. Oh my god give me your uncut raw dick"

"I really need to cum inside you" he said

"I need that too"

And we flip fucked for a couple hours. My phone started ringing. "Who's calling?"

"The ex from LA" I said.

"Answer and talk to him."

"Hello," I answered the phone barely able to catch my breath. Paolo's cock was getting my hole so wet.

"Are you okay?" I heard Manny sounding concerned.

"Yeah. I'm really really good," I said.

"Did you slam?"

"No. No. I'm high. But just from smoking. Are you high?"

I heard Manny getting fucked. "I was thinking about it," he lied.

"Hot" I said as I watched Paolo reach into his bag for another syringe for us both. He looked at me with an evil grin asking if I want another one with his eyes.

I nodded. Still on the phone with Manny I watched thi s time as the needle found a big vein in my arm, registered and slowly pushed the drug into my bloodstream. I let my breathing get more labored until I coughed.

"Did you slam" he asked and Paolo grabbed my phone hung up for me and then slammed himself into the stratosphere.

I took a pic of Paolo's muscular arm with a tourniquet wrapped around his bicep and texted it to Manny before turning off my phone and turning onto the intense heat of the rush of meth pumping directly in our veins.

Never done that, but sounds hot as fuck, I must have liked reading this,  I'm wet💋

On 5/28/2023 at 1:48 AM, highpointChip said:

I had just slid my cock into the leather daddy's hole when my phone started ringing. It was Manny.

It was like 2AM where I was and 11PM in LA. I wasn't going to answer but then the texts started flying in:

Please answer. I know you're up. I'm so high I need to hear your voice.

So the next time it rang I answered. I slowed down, holding my cock in the dad's hole real still. 

"What r you up to?"

"No good. You?"

"I feel so guilty. I just turned on this 19 yr old in my building. I got him high and bred him."

"Don't feel bad."

"I do."

"Are you stroking?"

"Can't stop. you?"

"I'm pissing."

I was filling the Dad with my chempiss. 

I took a pic of my cock in his hole. A biohazard tatt on his back. I texted it to Manny.

"Fuck." 

"Manny?"

"What?"

"I tried a slam."

He freaked out. He lectured me about how slamming was a line he would never cross. How he didn't want me to let the drug take over. 

I stroked my meat as he told me how worried he was about my addiction. And I accepted shotguns from both guys while he got all concerned.

The Daddy took my phone out of my hands and talked to him.

"Hey. Manny. He's gonna have to call you back tomorrow. Sorry sweetheart. "

And he turned my phone off as they prepped my second slam.

if it's depraved, doit,always