So the police investigated my cocksucking

Daddysucker

3 hours ago, Kayne said:

The Show was Bewitched.  Dick York was the better Darren,  the Second Mrs Kravitz was better Loved Liz Montgomery and Agnes Moorehead. Was one of TV's .out Progressive shows of the mid 60's to early 70's and a straight up allegory for interracial, interfaith an homosexual relationships - if no marriage. Also about people being forced to live in closets.  Dick Sargent was but one of the Iconic gay people on the show in its later run 

and Montgomery was always one hell of a ally 

Agnes Moorehead was phenomenal as always as Endora, but after her illustrious career with the Mercury Theater, I felt is was a bit of a comedown.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

Agnes Moorehead was phenomenal as always as Endora, but after her illustrious career with the Mercury Theater, I felt is was a bit of a comedown.

I can see that. My First Experience with seeing her was hir supporting rolev n "Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte", starring Davis, and D'Havaland. Then, I saw her in "The Twilight Zone" Then, "Journey into Fear" and Citizen Kane, long before I saw my first Episode of "Bewitched"

Its a shame she died the way she did.

On 11/6/2022 at 11:44 AM, Daddysucker said:

I'm realizing the numbers add up to a few but also can't think of i time I regret it.  My problem is that what I look for is older guys a little on the [banned word] side lol, which I have a few and each is a different experience that I enjoy.  Living walking distance from a college its hard to say no when a cute guy my age with a great cock hits me up and can come right over.   And sometimes those opportunities come together at once.  

There are guys on my automatic yes list that when they hit me up I dont even think for a second before saying come over.   Like the dl straightish type with a serious girlfriend that doesn't suck dick.  He's here for college and has no problem getting as many bjs as he can while here.  Well there are a few of those.  

So some days I can be busy but I still enjoy it all.

It just sounds to me that you have neighbors who have too much time on their hands are somewhat sexually repressed.  Frankly, if you pay your rent on time, have no police activity on a regular basis, then the police have no business asking you who is coming (literally) in and out of your apartment.  I think that is going a bit far on the part of law enforcement.  You live in a college area, law enforcement is well aware that those individuals like to drink and socialize, so why bother you?  Are your "visitors" loud"?  This just sounds to me like police harassment, but it sounds like you handled it well, and I am happy that things worked out for you.

lol the first time I got an apartment some of the neighbours assumed I was a hooker just cause of how many guys were in and out of my apartment and a lot of them would only stay for like 15-20 minutes or less before leaving. that combined with the fact that I have always been a pretty obvious faggot and pussyboy and have been wearing girly and slutty clothing since elementary school. but mostly it was just cause I’m VERY VERY slutty and a lot of guys like to take advantage of a sure thing when they want a fuckhole or a quick blowjob. so even a lot of straight guys would hit me up, come by, smoke a j with me then sit back and get sucked off or get adventurous and fuck my girly ass. a couple neighbours told the super they were sure I was a hooker and turning tricks every day out of my apartment but I convinced him that I was actually just a “total whore” and he thought it was so hot he actually fucked me a bunch of times. didnt give me any breaks on the rent but I didn't really care lol. 

I had a similar situation in highschool where my mother accused me of being a hooker just cause I had so many guys in my room for sex and they were often significantly older. (the day she made the accusation I brought home a 25 year old and forgot to lock my bedroom door when he fucked me. she walked in and he just continued for several seconds and came in me before pulling out, getting dressed and leaving). I also assured her that her little baby boy was just a very slutty little faggot lol

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

On 11/8/2022 at 2:55 PM, ellentonboy said:

It just sounds to me that you have neighbors who have too much time on their hands are somewhat sexually repressed.  Frankly, if you pay your rent on time, have no police activity on a regular basis, then the police have no business asking you who is coming (literally) in and out of your apartment.  I think that is going a bit far on the part of law enforcement.  You live in a college area, law enforcement is well aware that those individuals like to drink and socialize, so why bother you?  Are your "visitors" loud"?  This just sounds to me like police harassment, but it sounds like you handled it well, and I am happy that things worked out for you.

Im in a single family home on a 2 acre lot that I own.  I could do it on my front lawn and nobody could see.   They can see cars in my driveway though and thats what made some Karen call.   Im not mad at the police.  I could totally see why they would look into it and  as soon as they were given the explanation, they closed it out.   They were cool with me.  The only thing Im not happy about was my brother finding out details that I preferred to keep quiet.   But at the same time, Im not talking to anyone without a lawyer, so he was my obvious choice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daddysucker said:

Im in a single family home on a 2 acre lot that I own.  I could do it on my front lawn and nobody could see.   They can see cars in my driveway though and thats what made some Karen call.   Im not mad at the police.  I could totally see why they would look into it and  as soon as they were given the explanation, they closed it out.   They were cool with me.  The only thing Im not happy about was my brother finding out details that I preferred to keep quiet.   But at the same time, Im not talking to anyone without a lawyer, so he was my obvious choice.

I don’t have a law degree and only know what I see on tv, but. …  In hindsight, maybe slipping your brother a buck and saying “you’re hired” would have initiated attorney/client privilege and stopping him from telling your other brother… at least the details.

Edited by badjujuboy

23 hours ago, badjujuboy said:

I don’t have a law degree and only know what I see on tv, but. …  In hindsight, maybe slipping your brother a buck and saying “you’re hired” would have initiated attorney/client privilege and stopping him from telling your other brother… at least the details.

Oh he didn't do anything wrong.  We talked about it first..  My other brother had to be told due to his occupation as well and he knew pd came to my house. 

Neither one of them have given me a hard time.   We all experimented when we were younger though they didn't pick up and carry on with it like I did.   

They know I'm bi and hook up with guys.   But the numbers are what I would have rather not had to share. lol

Hey, this group is awesome and I love the openness to talk about stuff you can't anywhere else.

I'm going to duck out of here though.  With being limited to just a couple of comments a day,  It's more frustrating than fun. 

🙂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 11/7/2022 at 2:16 PM, evilqueerpig said:

Well just dip me in Cotton Candy and Rainbow Unicorn Farts. This is the Way Gayest recommendation you'll ever see. From Me. On BZ (that doesn't involve my Penis).  Sorry Not Sorry 

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, PERVERSATILE said:

Well just dip me in Cotton Candy and Rainbow Unicorn Farts. This is the Way Gayest recommendation you'll ever see. From Me. On BZ (that doesn't involve my Penis).  Sorry Not Sorry 

How entertaining, this thread has been a delight in so many ways! To cocksucker that brought us together for this moment! Cheers! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Thanks 1

On 11/7/2022 at 10:58 AM, Kayne said:

The Show was Bewitched

Of course .... Thanks for the jog to my memory.  I always liked when that old woman - probably a silent movie star trying to pay the bills - would insult the husband.  Funny stuff.  

22 hours ago, PERVERSATILE said:

Yesss! that was fucking fire!

20 hours ago, bbinbpark said:

How entertaining, this thread has been a delight in so many ways! To cocksucker that brought us together for this moment! Cheers! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Oh I Very much agree!

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

Of course .... Thanks for the jog to my memory.  I always liked when that old woman - probably a silent movie star trying to pay the bills - would insult the husband.  Funny stuff.  

No Problem. 

She was never in Silent films Sheila's a stage and Radio star before making her screen debut as Charles Foster Kane's mother in 1941's Citizen Kane" One of the greatest films of all time. 

• Like 1