What is the best lube for a bottom from a tops POV

CumNmeNow

Just throwing this out there as a bottom that wants to please. This also goes for tops that want to eat out ass before and after too. 

Water based, Silicon based, nothing at all, flavored lubes???

Edited by CumNmeNow
To correct tittle
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

• CumNmeNow changed the title to What is the best lube for a bottom from a tops POV
  • 4 weeks later...

LOADS.  If the bottom is just heading out for a night of taking loads and hasn't been Bred yet, then use one of the devildicks that should be in the freezer, waiting for use.  

Second choice:  Spit, delivered  by Tops, before the fucking starts.  

Commercial lubes are the last resort, imo.  

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, KingB028 said:

Spit for me. Lube makes it too easy. I love the friction and resistance. Cum is the only alternative after spit

I wish you were closer. There is nothing better than flip fucking with another a big dicked verse guy with just spit for lube.

• Like 1

Make the bottom jerk off first, scoop up the cum and use that to coat your cock and then breed him using his cum as lube.  I also love gun oil as lube. Something about the scent that’s so manly, makes me super horny and it feels so good for both top and bottom

• Like 3

• 4 months later...