What is the most raunchy thing you think you have ever done?

profwhtforhung

I've done a lot of hot things like having sex with my sister for many years (we consented each time), getting converted by my neighbour, going to the sauna to do the slut.... 
But the one I didn't do and that I regret is not having tried my luck with my ex's daughter when I was in a relationship with her and it wasn't going well between us (now it can be fixed because I'm in contact with my ex's daughter since I saw her not long ago and I didn't hide anything from her about what I've done since I'm no longer with her mother).

Edited by Hot-Boy
  • Haha 1

As a 19 yo at first duty assignment back in ‘79. I paid a pretty little young hooker to sit on my face after every guy came in her.  Was a busy Saturday night for her, lots of soldiers out cursing.  I discovered rest areas after that and could get it directly from the tap.

• Piggy 1

• 2 months later...

Late one night I was PNP with my slut buddy Rod, at his place. We were both way horned up after smoking and edging for hours, and we went outside by his car, dressed only in boots, harnesses and cock rings. His house was right across the street from a leather bar and store, and it was closing time.

We started taking turns fucking each other, when we noticed a car drive into the lot across the street. The driver got out, as though to piss, and Rod whistled to him, motioning him to join us. He looked around, then hurried over to our somewhat sheltered parking spot, and stood there watching me fuck Rod. Rod told him to start pissing on us, then he told me to pull out so the new guy could fuck him.

After a couple of minutes we switched back, so I was fucking Rod again, and dude started pissing on us again. Then Rod told dude to fuck me while I fucked Rod, which dude did happily. Both Rod and I were fit, muscled 40-something pigs, and people always liked to watch us fuck. So, dude shoved his dick up my ass, and I rode back and forth, from Rod's ass back onto dude's hard cock.

Soon dude started fucking me harder and faster, and Rod told him to "breed that slut", and then I felt his cock pulse again and again as he shot a huge load up my ass. Rod then told him not to pull out yet, but to finish taking his piss up my ass. I could feel the hot piss start filling my ass as I fucked harder into Rod, and I finally started shooting a huge load into Rod's slutty hole.

He immediately pulled off my cock, turned me around, and quickly pumped his Poz load up my cum and piss filled hole. Dude thanked us for the great fuck and left us alone, covered and filled with piss and cum. Oh, and while we were hard at it, a police car slowly drove down the street, but fortunately the cop didn't see our hot slutty action. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

Got fucked in a dumpster

Multiple times

I stripped naked and got in there for a couple of hours....i knew a homeless guy out there and he brought some of his friends and they fucked me and bred me...i think we even slept in there one night

Raunchiest? I could not say. But I do remember one of the first raunchy things I ever did. I carved out a couple of peepholes into a well-functioning gloryhole in a men's room stall at the farmer's market conveniently located next to the gas station I worked at every weekend and after school throughout my entire adolescence.

Edited by PERVERSATILE
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Few years back texting a guy on recon.

He was telling me of his fuck bench and his playroom. Sounded great and we agree to meet to parTy in his room. He then asked me not to cleanout and shower. I should have realized something weird. Got there thinking we are going to clean out there but nope.

We parTyed heavy not knowing really what was going on and he had me drink a lot of laxatives. I didn't know at the time. He stripped me and strapped me facedown to his bench. Then i was feeling bloated he started to fuck me dirty and it got messy as hell. He loved it and got him even hotter.

I thought i was going to loose it.  

Nope didn't like it at all..

• Piggy 1

The raunchiest thing is out of the rules of this site. But I did some things that could be counted within the frames. 
Some examples:

My ex fucked me in my workplace on my meeting table, surrounded by big windows and other university buildings across the narrow street. 
I sucked my first boyfriend  on our way to Spain sitting in a full tourist bus. 
I attended in the Wet & Piss party in Noxon Club, Maspalomas in Gran Canary. It was amazing. Lots of guys were barebacking and sucking each other and pissing everywhere (of course on and in each other) and anytime. 

I hate deodorant. 🤢    Love the smell & taste of natural pits, sweaty dick/nuts/ass crack.. 🤤

A big cum & piss whore, too.

A lot of what I want to say is best discussed in the "Hardcore Fetishes" or "Backroom" section........  😈

Edited by PigFaggot2904

I regularly mouth-to-ass cum dumps holes. A few times they’ve been dirtier than I thought. Almost all cum dumps I’ve felched are random guys in bathhouses or arcades. None that I actually knew their name. I’ve swallowed pretty big mouthfuls of cum. What I want to do next is piss in a cum dump full of cum then cover his hole with my mouth 🤤

• Like 1