"Would you fuck yourself?"

FunCheerSlut

"Would you fuck yourself?"  

85 members have voted

1. 1. "Would you fuck yourself?"

• No, thank you.
    • Yes, please!
    • Not applicable
  2. 2. How do you identify? What "role" is your preferred role?

• Bottom
    • Versatile
    • Side

Fellow BZers, I searched and searched the site to see if anyone had bothered to ask the question, "Would you fuck yourself?" before, and I only got one match or result. It was from a fellow BZer who was talking about his gym routine and his personal threshold for keeping his back-side looking fuck-able.

I created the poll to see how many others would fuck themselves IF they could. It's obviously a hypothetical question...but would you?

IF I could clone myself and use myself as a fuck toy - I would be in heaven. So count me in and among those versatile users that could not get enough of my own cummy asshole.

I would! I have actually tried (videos of guys who can fascinate me) but couldn't do it (my dick is either too soft to penetrate or too hard to bend that way). I did after all learn a lot about blow jobs (both giving and receiving) by sucking my own cock in my teens and twenties. Like sucking my own cock fucking my own ass would be fun, but would be a poor replacement for fucking or getting fucked by another guy. On the other hand I do love having fucking with versatile guys who share my sexual attitude and appetite.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 1

Congrats, FunCheerSlut, on coming up with such an innovative thread. 

To respond, I can't imagine why any guy would want to fuck me, let alone do it to myself. I suppose when I was a kid, riding my bike all the time, I might have had a passable ass.  I've heard that riding a bike a lot can make the ass look better .... but the notion is completely foreign to me.  Very occasionally I will allow it, but for more ethereal reasons.  I don't enjoy the physical act at all.   

• Like 1

I definitely would! Especially if my clone has the same sex drive as me. Then I would at least be getting pounded much more often! I wonder if it could be arranged for my clone to be a total top, though, or at least for both of us to be versatile.

• Like 1

Well. This is a conundrum. I would absolutely love to fuck myself, because I would know just how to do it from a physical perspective. Except - I’m a total bottom who doesn’t have a “Top Mode”. Even if I could maintain an erection to do it (highly questionable) I still would lack that essence of what a Top brings to the equation.

Sorry, self.

But - Even though I don’t let other cumdumps join me when I’m hosting, I would do it tandem with myself in a heartbeat.

• Like 2