Jake's Conversion

I don't normally read stories on BZ, just write them, but I thought I'd treat myself during the festive period and mix it up a bit. Great start and lends itself beautifully to visualise the scene. 

On 12/22/2022 at 10:38 PM, Hungrydude212 said:

“Now it's  time for you to take my dirty load….. fuuuccck!”

I see. A potential premise to a sting in this tale. Would love to see this story progress! 🐽

• Thanks 1

CHAPTER 2

Jake rushes home and runs up to his bedroom. He is in disbelief of what just happened. 

He rushes to the window and sees Tyler in his house undressing to shower. He marvels at his hairy muscular body and massive dick then he beginning stoking as he lathers up. 

Jake pulls his dick out again and strokes until he shoots another load. He has to have Tyler again. 

That night Jake can barely sleep with his dick constantly hard thinking about is sucking Tyler’s dick. Jake awakes in the morning, his underwear wet with cum, after a brief sleep dreaming of guzzling down Tyler’s hot load.

Jake gets up and ready for school. He times his leave as Tyler is walking to his car to head to work. 

‘Hey Tyler’ Jake saying running up to his neighbor, ‘yesterday was amazing! I was just wondering when we could do it again!’

‘Enjoyed yourself, huh?’ Tyler asks with a laugh. ‘That’s good. I did as well. We can have plenty more fun. I’m busy tonight but I’m headed to my cabin by the lake tomorrow night. You think your Dad would let you hang out with me for a couple days up there? We could do some hiking and fishing up there and have some more fun with no one to bother us’. 

‘Oh I’m sure he wouldn’t mind!’ Jake exclaimed, thrilled and excited by the offer. His dick immediately begins stirring in his pants.

‘Great! Let me know and if everything works out, I’ll pick you up tomorrow.’ Tyler says as he get in his car and heads off.

Jake rushes into the house to ask his dad's permission to go with Tyler to his cabin. He finds his dad in his bedroom still getting ready for work, with just a towel around his waist. Jake’s explains the offer to his dad and gladly allows him for to go. 

‘I’m happy you’re spending more time

With Tyler. You need more mature role models. I hope he is a good influence on you.’ Jake’s Dad says. 

‘Thanks Dad! Hey have you been working out? You’re looking good’ Jake says admiring his toned chest and arms.

‘Haha, yes I have actually. I’ve been hitting the gym more and running with Tyler on the weekends’ Jake Dad replies.

‘Looks like Tyler’s a good influence on both of us’ Jake says with a chuckle.

‘Indeed’, Jake’s Dad replies with a grin.

….

Jack coordinates with Tyler to have him pick him up after school the day of the trip. He struggles to think of anything other than the event inside Tyler garage days earlier and can barely conceal his erection as Tyler’s car approaches.

“Hey stud” Tyler greets Jake with a hug. Jake inhales Tyler’s musky smell. “You ready for a fun weekend”.

‘Yeah, can’t wait’ Jake replies. 

‘I think this will be a great opportunity for you to learn’. Tyler said with a playful grin.

Jake quickly responds by saying, ‘if it includes more of what we did in the garbage the other day, then I’m down!’ 

‘Oh there will be much more’, Tyler said and with that grabs Jake’s hand and guides it to he engorged crotch. Jake,  delighted to regain access to the Tyler’s cock, thought it was even bigger than he remembered it. He rubs the huge member through the thin athletic shorts and could feel a wet spot forming in the fabric. 

‘Stoke me till we arrive at the cabin. When we arrive you will do as I say. I’m in control this weekend and your obedience will be tested.’

Shocked by Tyler’s new tone, Jake

Simply says, ‘yes sir, I’m eager to serve’ and continues to stoke Tyler’s now rock hard cock. 

Tyler works his hand to Jake ass. ‘Damn I’ve wanted that hot jock muscle ass so bad’. Jake lifts his ass to allow Tyler to explore. As  Tyler continues to grope at Jake’s ass he slowly fingers he way to his jock hole. Massaging it in a circular motion. Jake’s lets out a soft moan. Tyler firmly states, ‘That hole is mine’. 

Before long they arrive at the cabin. Jake is immediately instructed to go in to the cabin and await further instructions and does as he is told. Tyler follows soon after and instructs Jake to take off his clothes and Jake complies. Standing up straight Jake smooth  muscles gleams in anticipation of what will happens next. Tyler opens a small duffel bag and pulls out a jockstrap. 

‘This is a jockstrap I use on my runs. I’ve been thinking of that jock ass of yours lately and I’ve been using this jock as cum rag. It’s fitting that this should be your uniform for the weekend ahead.’, Tyler explains.  He lifts the jock to his nose and inhales and then passes it under Jake’s nose as he inhales the musky smell is sweat and cum. Tyler then passes it to Jake and he proceeds to put it on. 

Tyler removes his skin tight shirt revealing his hairy muscular chest. His large nipples stand erect as he admire Jake standing in front of him in his stained jockstrap. His dick tents in his athletic shorts, still wet from the hand job he received in the car. He pulls the shorts down letting his massive cock breath. Jake stand  in aww of the hairy beast before  him. Only briefly distracted by the tattoo of a symbol he’s seen in chemistry class on Tyler’s left hip. 

Seconds later Tyler instructs him to turn around and bend over the bed. Jake quickly does as he is told and is greeted with Tyler spreading his muscle butt open  and licking his hot hole. All Jake can do is moan in ecstasy. 

‘Fuck! This hole is even better than I imagined’, Tyler exclaims. He invades the holes with his tongue’. Spreading it wide he begins invade his has with his fingers. First one, then two, then three. Jake  continues to moan and whimper in pains and pleasure.  His dick still contained in the jockstrap is fully hard. 

Tyler’s heavy dick leaks on the floors as he devotes his full attentions to wetting Jake’s hole. 

Jake’s holes is quivering for more. Tyler’s stands up, thumbing  Jake’s wet hole. 

‘You ready boy?’ Tyler asks sternly. Jake’s looks back and nodes catching a glimpse at  massive hairy dick sticking straight up looking bigger than he’s every seen it. 

Tyler rubs his fat dick up and down Jacks ass and slapped it on the pucker of his hole. He aligns his cock with his wet hole and in circular motion begins to tease Tyler’s ass. 

‘Beg for my cock!’ Tyler demands.

‘Please, sir! Please give me that massive man dick’. Jake replies. 

Tyler slides is fat mushroom head in to the studs willing hole. As Tyler’s dick head flares in excitement, Jake’s holes is stretched the limits. Jake gasps and whimpers  as he tries to accommodate but Tyler’s  cock only seems to get thicker the deeper it goes in. Tyler firmly rubs Jake’s muscular back as he help sooth his dick In. 3/4 of the way in Jake reaches his limit and begs Tyler to stop. 

Tyler stops for a few seconds to allow Jake to adjust. ‘I’m almost all the way in, just a little more. Your ass feels amazing’. Before Jake is even able to respond. Tyler plunges his dick deep inside. Jake’s hole resists at first but as Tyler puts his full weight into it, jakes hole rips wide open allowing his dick to go balls deeps. 

Jake let’s out and scream but it is soon muffled by his invader firmly covering his mouth with is large hairy hand. 

Tyler grunts as he feels Jakes hole give way to his angry cock. ‘Your jock pussy is mine, faggot!’ Tyler grits through this teeth Into Jakes ear and begins to fuck him hard and deeps. 

Jake,  initially shocked by the the full invasion of his hole, becomes  more and more turned on by the aggressive fuck. 

His screams now turning into moans, Jakes yells out ‘fuck my faggot cunt! ‘ 

‘Fuck yeah fag! You want me to breed that hole?’ Tyler asks.

‘Yes breed my hole sir!’ Jake replies. 

Tyler furiously fucks Jake’s hole. As he does his mammoth dick grows larger , his hairy balls swell as they reach maximum capacity. 

Both sweating profusely, Tyler pulls out his dick and flips Jack over.

‘I want to looking you in the eyes as I give you my charged load’ Tyler exclaims. 

All Jack can do is grunt as Tyler plunges his dick balls deep into his hole again. 

‘Ready for my dirty charged load boy?’ Tyler Asks forcefully. 

Confused by what Tyler means Jake knows the only correct answer is , ‘yes sir!’ 

Tyler Piston fucks Jake’s stretched hole. His balls now filled to the brim are ready to unload. He looking Jake right in the eye as the intense orgasm builds. 

‘BEG FOR MY LOAD FAG!’ ,Tyler screams.

‘Please breed me sir’, Jake responds.

‘TAKE MY POZ LOAD YOU FAGGOT CUNT’ Tyler shouts as his huge cock blasts massive amounts of toxic cum deep into the Jake jock hole. 

Lost in the shock and intensity of the moment succumbs to his own hands free orgasm. Tyler’s relentless pounding of his p spot sends Jake over the edge and Jake fills his jocks strap with a new fresh load. Jake hole clenches around Tyler’s dick working even more cum out of it. 

As Tyler’s orgasm subsides he slowly pulls out of Jake’s hole. He’s spreads Jakes ass cheeks apart and reveals his cum filled hole. traces of blood are visible. Satisfied by the sight he begins to eat out Jake’s tender holes. Massaging the cum into his destroyed cunt. Jake moans in ecstasy. Tyler laps up the cum dripping from Jake’s hole then meets Jake with a kiss and feeds him his cummy load. 

Tyler breaks the kiss asking, “What just happened? What did you mean poz load?”

Jake looks Tyler tenderly in the eye and tells Jake he is HIV positive. Jake expression grows fearful. Tyler continues, “Don’t be scared boy. What I’ve done is freed your from the fear and connected us. You are mine”. 

“What about condoms?” Jake asks. 

Tyler responds, “I’ve never use condoms boy so if you want this dick again you’ll take it raw. What do you want boy?”

“I want you sir!” Jake earnestly replies with and embrace. 

“Good boy”, Tyler states meeting him in the embraces and then reclining back into on the bed. With his hands behind his head Jake proceeds to lick and worship Tyler’s muscular body. Paying special attention to is hairy pits and nipples and finally landing on Tyler’s still hard dick, licking it clean tasting the cum and blood mixture on his hairy cock. The scent is intoxicating. He continues down his balls and to his taints. 

Tyler opens his legs and instructs Jake to eat out his hairy hole and Jake happily obliges, diving deep and devouring his hairy muscle butt. Tyler moans and begins stoke his engorged dick and Jake frantically eats away at his hole. Tyler  repositions Jake on his back and sits on his face, nearly suffocating him with his huge muscle ass. Tyler rides Jake’s  big tongue as his works up another charged loads. Soon after his breath gets short and his balls tense up and he shoots ropes of cum all over Jakes smooth chest and abs. 

After he comes down off his orgasm he scoops up his fresh poz load and fingers it into Jake’s tender hole as Jake whimpers and moans. Tyler’s devilish grin reveals his satisfaction.

• Like 31
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 27
  • Thanks 1