Jake's Conversion

Chapter 5

Tyler is so turned on by what has just happened that his thick heavy dick is rock hard and sticking straight up, defying gravity. He lines up his cock head with with Jakes wet, sloppy hole. 

“Did you like taking your Dad’s poz cock boy?” Tyler asks. 

Jake seemingly in a daze replies, “yes sir”.

“Your Dad and I have been planning this for months. You see, I noticed you checking me out in the shower a while back. So I started putting on some shows for you by jerking off in the shower. I guess the interest in my dick must run in the family because not long after your Dad and I started working out, I noticed him checking out my package and knew I had to poz him. I started fucking him regularly after our workout sessions and he converted shortly after your 18th birthday. It was then that we devised a plan to covert you ass. You see it was not an accident that your bike tire was flat. Your Dad had popped it before you left that day and when I found you on my run I knew your were mine”, Tyler explained with a devilish grin as he began to slide in to Jake sloppy hole. 

“Jason, make this slut clean off that dick”, Tyler instructs Jake’s father and then the men reposition Jake on his hands and knees and Jake takes his fathers cock in his willing mouth tasting the combination on blood and cum on this own father’s dick. 

Tyler begins to reinsert his fat cock in Jake. This time taking advantage of the already loosened hole he slams the balls deep and making Jake gag on his dad’s cock.  

Grabbing  a clump of hair in his fist and screams, “TAKE THAT POZ COCK FAG!”

Jake struggles to take all this cock as he is being pig roasted. 

“We have plans for you now, son” Jason begins. “We are gonna make some money off this neg hole. We are gonna whore you out around town and show you what a cum slut you are. Test your limits and see how many loads you can take in that slutty hole.”

“That sounds good to you Jake?” Tyler asks as he pounds deep into Jakes used hole. All Jakes can get out is a muffled gurgle sounds as be suck down his dad’s dick.

“WHAT’D YOU SAY FAG!?!?” This time when Tyler asks, Jason pulls his dick out of his sons mouth and Tyler grabs him by the neck slightly choking him.

“Yes please!” Is the only thing Jake can manage to say as he struggles for breath. 

“That’s my good little boy, you’re gonna make daddy so proud” Jason smiles as hold his face in his hands. 

This response has Jakes dad rock hard again. 

“Let’s see how much cock that hole can take” Jason says.

Tyler repositions himself on his back and instructs Jake to sit on his dick reverse cowboy style. As Jake does this, globs of juicy cum leaks out of Jake’s wet hole and onto Tyler’s 10” cock lubricating it. As Jake slides down on the fat cock, his dad leans him back and positions himself between his legs and hands him a bottle of poppers. 

“You’re gonna need these” Jakes dad explains as he meets his son with a deep passionate kiss. His dad tastes his own cum in his son’s mouth as his rigid cock snakes its way to his sons already filled hole. 

Jason looks his son’s eyes as Jake takes a deep inhale of poppers and Jason positions his massive cock to the hole below as Tyler slowly fucks Jake. As Jake’s dad slides his fat mushroom head in his sons holes Jake eyes widen and groans in pain and pleasure 

“You’re gonna need to take another hit to take both these cocks son” Jakes dad instructs and then Jake takes another deep inhale from the small bottle. 

“You wanna make daddy proud of you right son”, Jakes dad asks as he slides a little deeper in.

Jake can only nod yes as he struggles to take the two huge cocks. 

He feels like he is being ripped in two as he struggles to take them both. The poppers making him feel warm and lightheaded but the pressure is too great and he resists. 

“Please no more! I can’t take it” Jake implores. 

Jakes resistance only makes Jason hungrier for his son’s ruined hole. His flared dick now hard as steel forces its way in, ripping Jake’s hole wide open. 

“You’re gonna take these dicks boy!”, Jake grits through his teeth. Both dicks deep inside Jake’s wet hole begin fucking him. 

Overwhelmed by the volume of dick inside him, Jake has an almost out of body experience as he is fucked by both men. 

Jason is in ecstasy with his dick inside his son's hole and his own dick sliding up and down on the dick that  converted him. Jakes wet hole lubricating their dicks and sliding out on to both men’s big hairy balls. 

“I think this boy needs a refill of charged  cum” Tyler exclaims.

“Yeah he does!” Jake’s dad says in agreement as he positions his hands around Jake’s shoulder and neck for leverage and to slightly cut off his sons breathing. Jake stokes his cock as the muscles are tensed in his body by the vicious double fuck being assaulted on his body. Each of the men’s stokes getting deeper and deeper. 

“Fuck, I’ve got a huge poz load for that jock Pussy !” Tyler exclaims 

“You wants that charged load deep inside you don’t you son?”, Jake’s dad asks. 

Jake nods

“Beg for it fag!” Jason says sternly.

“Please …. Please…. Please “ is all Jake can manage to get out with the pressure of his dad’s hands on this throat.

“Give him that poz load Tyler!” Jason exclaims .

“TAKE MY DIRTY POZ LOAD YOU STUPID JOCK FAG! “ Tyler shouts as his flared cock begins shooting his DNA deep inside Jakes muscle ass. “FUUUUUCCCCCKKK”! 

The feeling of Tyler’s cock shooting inside and the sight of his muscular father fucking him sends Jake over the edge and he begins to shoot cum all I’ve this smooth chest and Abs. 

“That’s it boy! Shoot that load! Show us how much you like being used like the jock fag you are!” Jake’s father encourages.

“The dick that made you is now going to knock you up!” Jason grits as his orgasm  builds. With that Jason’s cock begins to flooding his sons hole with hot viral cum.

“FUUUUUCCCKK, CLENCH THAT JOCK CUNT ON MY FAT POZ COCK!” Jake dad shouts as he chokes harder on his sons throat casing Jake to nearly pass out. 

Jakes dad breaths heavy as he struggles to catch his breath after the intense orgasm. 

His sweaty body collapses on his son’s

Jake, sandwiched between these two muscular men and cum leaking from his muscle hole, is in heaven. 

• Like 24
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 24
  • Thanks 1

On 12/28/2022 at 2:56 PM, myDNA4u said:

I wonder if Jake's dad has been doing more than just running and working out Tyler. Hopefully yes and he knows just what's going to happen on the camping trip. 

I think Dad set the whole thing up

• 1 month later...

Chapter 6

Jake fell asleep in between the two men on the large bed. All three fell into a deep sleep after the long fuck session. 

The next day as the sun rose across the lake, Jake slowly awoke with the feeling of his dad’s dick snaking into his used hole. He slowly rotates his hips backing up closer to his father to guide his dick in. Jake still sloppy hole allows easy access to Jason’s hardening dick. As his father’s cock slide into Jake’s hole. He thinks back to how long he has longed for his dad…. Catching glimpses of his dick, seeing him dressing and undressing, staring at his huge bulge in his swim trunks. Every time resisting his sexual desire for his father. Now all that has fallen away as he backs deeper and deeper onto his dad’s dick. 

Jason slowly wakes up to his sons hole wrapped around his huge dick and begins to thrust inward. His son moans. The sounds wakes up Travis and he sees the Jake being fucked from behind. He begins kissing Jake as he’s getting fucked then moves down and begins kissing, licking and biting Jakes muscle nips making Jake rock hard. 

Tyler realizing his morning wood needed attention, repositioned himself to allow Jake to suck his dick. Jake immediately opened his mouth to accept the large member and could taste stale cum on his dick from the fuck session the night before. 

Jakes milks his dad’s dick with his muscle hole as he sucks on Tyler’s dick getting him fully hard. He can taste the silky pre cum leaking from Tyler’s massive dick. The two dicks fill the lean muscle jock and he is in ecstasy.

Jake pulls Tyler’s cock out of his mouth and moans,  “mmmmmm daddy!” 

The moans from his son electrifies Jason, his dick growing even harder in his son’s cunt. He repositions his son with is ass up and slams his dick balls deep. His sons screams are muffled by Tyler’s large dick face fucking him. Jake strokes his dick while taking it on both ends. Jason’s brutal assault in on his sons hole allows Tyler’s dick to get even deeper into Jake’s wiling throat. The sight is Jake taking his dad’s poz dick draws him closer to climax. His heavy balls fill up. 

“You ready for you first poz load of the day fag!” Tyler asks as he face fucks the submissive jock. 

All Jake can do is offers a muffled acceptance.

“TAKE MY LOAD FAGGOT!!!! “ Tyler screams as he begins to blast his poz cum deep down the jocks throat. Tyler guzzles down as much as he can but chokes and gurgles on the massive cummy load in his mouth but eventually takes it all in. The taste of his neighbors toxic load in his mouth send Jake over the edge and as he stokes his teen cock he begins shooting on the bedsheets below. 

Jason’s balls begin to tense up as His son’s muscle ass clamps down on his dick while he shoots his load. His begins piston fucking  his son at a furious pace. His son’s wet man pussy lubricating his shaft. 

“I’m gonna breed you son with the dick that made you!” Jason’s breath grows short. 

“Please give me that load daddy” Jake begs. 

The sounds of this son pleading for his cum sending him over the edge and Jason begin flooding his sons hole with toxic cum. He pounds it deeper and deeper into his sons wrecked hole. Cum oozing out around his cock and balls. 

As his orgasm subsides he pulls out his still hard dick from his son’s used hole, he fingers his hole with his rough finger nails to make his seed take.

Jakes flinches at first but with the feeling of his dads strong hand on his muscle back his knows there is no other way and obliges.

• Like 24
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 17
  • Thanks 1