2023 load count

Anoncumdump4

• rawTOP pinned this topic

My totals so far this year…

Asses Fucked: 9
Load Given: 4

Dicks Taken: 19
Loads Received: 15 (+2 from condoms)

(Asses and dicks can count more than once if not in the same fuck session)

I'd like to get my totals this year up to 50 loads given and 200 loads received. I'm not too far off that so far, so just need to keep at it.

On 1/29/2023 at 1:14 PM, ng15du said:

No kidding.  I can't believe he doubled-down on that lie.  He's delusional if he thinks anyone is going to believe it.  It would've made more sense for him to just not reply and let the thread get buried.  I wonder if his name is George Santos LOL

That’s the part I don’t like. These guys telling such outrageously mythical stories and thinking we are stupid enough to believe it. I totally get guys embellish stories and I expect a lot of that here. In fact i am sure 80% of guys here are full of shit. A little embellishment is fine but quit with the dumb ass stories about taking 200 loads and your dad fucked you. We don’t believe it. Also, the poz chasers out here, we don’t believe you either. 

I like this site because I like the fact that there’s a place for BB guys to connect and exchange experiences and ideas. I just hate the lying and most of you are BAD BAD BAD at it. 

I've had a slow start this year. Just got back from taking my 4th load of the year. Two down the throat, two facials - and only one load of piss. Trying to improve those numbers but my free time and the free time of men actually willing to donate their loads aren't syncing up great so far. Fingers crossed.

Got second load of year today from an anon we met at a sex shop, I was looking at some gay bareback DVD's. He started talking to saying how he would fuck some of these guys, I said I would love to be fucked BB by those guys. He propersitioned me and next minute we are heading to a park where some public toilets are, by the time I had my shorts and panties down he was spitting on my cunt and forcing his cock inside me, he didn't last long about 5minutes before he was cumming inside me, he was apologising for being quick, I wasn't sorry I got what I want.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I just joined after reading through the posts.  You guys are inspiring. After a hiatus from sex, I want to go all in as I ain't getting younger.  Even at my age and weight, I have had opportunities but have passed them by.  I wish I did not have hookup anxiety.  This site may help me 🙂

So for me it is 0 but hope to increase this!

Took 4 loads last night at my Hotel in DC, the first 3 where pump and dumps the 4th one was a 5,6 bbc! He fucked me four 9hrs and only gave me piss loads until it was check out time, man could he fuck he blew his load in me 10min before we vacated the room,  as he was blowing his load he screamed take my POZ LOAD!  I came right then.