2023 load count

Anoncumdump4

On 1/28/2023 at 7:36 PM, Anoncumdump4 said:

So just to clarify I’m a true cumdump and when I set up my NYE party it was in the making for 2ish months so I had guys lined up from when I checked in to when I left and had a gangbnaged set up for New Year’s Day. Also quite a lot of guys will pump 2or more loads in less then a min or so and in a gangbnaged most the time guys will go for multiple rounds in like a rotation lol I have trips planed all over US this year and hope to take over 10k loads by year end. Also I’ve bin a cumdump now for about 5 years and have a lot of repeat customers when I get to whatever town I’m in at the time. 

I would be willing to travel for an opportunity to be used like that for a weekend 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Puppy got 3 large loads injected into his Jucie hole last night. He is waiting to see how many loads he can take tomorrow. He loves smelling guy’s armpits feet and balls. The more they smell the better. Here’s this hungry pup showing off his ripe armpits and public use tail hole. He need to be dominated and slutted out to random guys. Let me know if you want to volunteer.

03171924-A024-47E7-93B7-0AE1C13E5947.jpeg

9F86DB26-9FC1-4F0C-8967-692DC958A54D.jpeg

6C4A8FFC-26C0-420A-9375-9923CFDEC457.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

Since I am poz (2018) I dont take any loads. I would like that, but I just cant...Same for giving loads.. Have a guy who is ok with me being poz, still want me to give him my load. Cant do it, coz I just dont feel confortable. 

To decide, yes will do that now... still I cant. The head wont allow that.  

• Sad 2
  • Confused 1

On 1/16/2023 at 6:18 AM, NudistBBBLK said:

Right now partner and I are at Reagan airport to head home from an amazing time at MAL. Happy to say that my load count so far this year is 38. Prior to flying down to DC my count was 12 and over 3 days I took in 26 loads.  My bf was more successful and he said his number is probably around 51. He had more busy time at MAL while I decided to spend half day Sunday visiting a couple friends who live in the area.

so far I am happy with the way 2023 Is shaping up fuck wise. 

Sadly my count has only been increased by 5. My partner’s brother was a guest at our home for two weeks and on top of that I started a new role at my company and has been keeping me busy 

On 1/28/2023 at 11:36 PM, Anoncumdump4 said:

So just to clarify I’m a true cumdump and when I set up my NYE party it was in the making for 2ish months so I had guys lined up from when I checked in to when I left and had a gangbnaged set up for New Year’s Day. Also quite a lot of guys will pump 2or more loads in less then a min or so and in a gangbnaged most the time guys will go for multiple rounds in like a rotation lol I have trips planed all over US this year and hope to take over 10k loads by year end. Also I’ve bin a cumdump now for about 5 years and have a lot of repeat customers when I get to whatever town I’m in at the time. 

Where can we get your travel destinations and dates