2023 load count

Anoncumdump4

I've had a self-imposed break for a while, so I'm way behind right now, but the last time i actually counted my YTD load count was 55, from 141 fucks (yes I make a note after each sauna visit). I'm going to do my best to get that up to 60 tomorrow, but even an extra 2 or 3 just to get things moving again would be good. 

Wish me luck!  

• Like 1

Idk, Iv not been sexually active this year due to being busy with my regular job, didn't do many anonymous hookups like I used to, 2 to 4 loads a week mainly by regular clients, I would say around 120-150 loads in my mouth and pussy. 

Edited by Tsjul

• 2 weeks later...

Pleased to say I'm back into it and, after a dud of a sauna session last week, I managed to be fucked 5 times (all bb) and took one massive load. This was in the darkroom. One guy was fucking me but wanted me to come as well. He kept on trying to play with my cock, which was annoying, so I started to walk away. Fortunately, there was another guy next to us who I hadn't noticed. He just slid in and started fucking. He had a lovely big rock hard cock (what is it with guy who are soft or have a semi, who try to push it in?). As he was fucking, he asked me how many loads I had in me. I said I'd been fucked 4 times but no loads, at which point he said he had a three day load he could give me. 

The fucking carried on for a while and I was starting to get worried he'd stop without loading me, but then I could feel his breathing become heavier, at which point he let loose. It was the perfect loading - he pushed balls deep and pumped the cum in me, then once he'd finished pulled out. It was then I could feel it drip out of me (and there was enough light to see it splatter on the floor). When I fingered my hole I realised just how much he'd given me!

That take me YTS count to 155 fucks and 59 loads. I suppose it's not a bad ratio, but I'd love to try and get the load count up to 70 by the end of the year.   

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

On 11/20/2023 at 11:05 PM, WillingRawVerse said:

I'm floating between 40 and 50 so far this year. The adult video store I used to frequent to get bred through a gloryhole boarded them all up. Was very easy to take loads on a busy night. Not a fan of the theater. Too many lookers or suckers. The closest gloryhole to me is in Philly or Baltimore. Both are about an hour's drive. ABS is 25 minutes away.

Need to make a trip to Philly soon.

Anonymous GH fucking is for me simply the best. Just love to stick my cock through the GH and get surprised when a sloppy wett and smelly ass just slides over my hard cock without asking if Bareback is oké for me. And just fucks the dirty cum out of my balls. My count is for mow around 55 breedings.20170316_163455.thumb.jpg.0695eeba82a3447a40f1866deab47675.jpg

20170928_135200.jpg

Edited by Cream4u
more precieze...
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 3

• 2 weeks later...

I kept notes for 2033:

I had 88 raw fucks. Gave 25 loads, took 18. Had 25 flip fucks, not always with a load.  14 dudes fucked me but did not cum inside. Two fucks where I was in the middle of a fuck sandwich. Had three days where I took two loads. I don't count BJs and rubber fucks. I tried for three loads yesterday, got one and a pull out.

Almost all of my hook ups are cruising after work with the tradie guys and truck drivers, or at the park in the weekend. I think four hookups were on apps. About a dozen at the sauna over five visits.

Still a few hours left, so I might try for one or two more.

Photo of me getting a load from a tradie guy, that was a hot fuck on a rainy winter day.

IMG_6704.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1