What is your answer when someone asks you why you only BB and are you "clean"?

Bttml00king

I got asked often why I do BB only. My answer is usually that I don't like condoms and I like the feeling of raw cocks. My answer doesn't seem to satisfy but I don't really care because I know what I like for sex. I take Prep and get tested regularly to protect myself and others. 

The question that follows is usually "are you clean?" even though my hookup profiles clearly states my status. What really bothers is the ones who get paranoid after raw sex and want me to reassure them that they won't catch something. 🙄

So how do you answer when someone asks you - 

Why BB and are you clean? 

• Like 2

I hate the term, "Are you Clean?" after they loaded your ass. I often say or nod yes ..... but that is because I spent 30 mins prep before I left the house. If he is concerned it should be told before.

What do you think I should say, "No way! I am an Open Cumdump for Men. If I just let you shoot your load DEEP inside my ass why wouldn't I offer my ass to others."

Freak Out: Never, I am a Bug Boy and take High Viral loads and STD's.  Then they panic. They might want to stop by the clinic before he goes home to his wife.

I am not a bug boy and keep myself clean. If I suspect something I get checked out. My Doctor knows I don't use Condoms so if something happens, it's no big deal.

20201024_174714.jpg

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

That's a fucking impressive bottom cock @BREEDmeRAW... and, yeah, you thought he was asking about your pre-fuck prep. Thought so too, here.

Because, if you think about it, that's a reasonable question. A man who's about to stick his raw cock into a bottom's ass could very well want to know if it's freshly rinsed. Situations even exist where the answer is "no". (Like if there's an unplanned blowjob and you want to fuck but you're not sure about the timing.)

But asking someone whether they have any diseases is pointless. No one will say "no" to "are you clean?". He can lie. He might think he is when he's not. The answer is meaningless, and, if you find it reassuring somehow, you shouldn't. You're taking the same chances as everyone else.

I never ask this question and I just answer "yeah". Do guys give answers that might be useful? "I'm on PrEP" or "I'm poz undetectable" would tell you something, and might be more likely to be true than "yes". But I think everyone just says yes.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BREEDmeRAW said:

I hate the term, "Are you Clean?"

II agree with you. It is the stupidest, boring, and unimaginative question any one person can ask another person.
It ranks up there with "what are you into?" and "Looking for ddf. 420 cool." 

If you're gonna ask someone a question then it should never be about an adjective that's not measurable.
Are you clean?
  Well today's Sunday morning and I haven't showered since Thursday. -or-
  You decide. Been told my scent is what guys want from their pits.
Are you clean?
  I don't carry a gun so yes I'm clean.
Are you clean?
  No, Clean is my kid brother, I'm Freak.

I just told a guy he's too much and I'm out for this same topic.
He wanted to fuck me but I'm the one who has to get a test, show results, and abstain until he's ready.
Pass. No dick is worth that.

9 hours ago, BREEDmeRAW said:

I hate the term, "Are you Clean?" after they loaded your ass. I often say or nod yes ..... but that is because I spent 30 mins prep before I left the house. If he is concerned it should be told before.

What do you think I should say, "No way! I am an Open Cumdump for Men. If I just let you shoot your load DEEP inside my ass why wouldn't I offer my ass to others."

Freak Out: Never, I am a Bug Boy and take High Viral loads and STD's.  Then they panic. They might want to stop by the clinic before he goes home to his wife.

I am not a bug boy and keep myself clean. If I suspect something I get checked out. My Doctor knows I don't use Condoms so if something happens, it's no big deal.

20201024_174714.jpg

so hooooot....

I don’t get asked much anymore if I am clean. It is annoying.  If you met me online my profile clearly states poz undetectable. If I am meeting you in a bathhouse or arcade you should assume everyone is poz and take whatever precautions you need. In the past couple of years if a guy asks me if I am clean (Usually while he is balls deep btw) I tell them yes. I am clean. I will suck you clean after you nut in me that’s how convenient I am. Lol.  

Edited by Pozguyinchi
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

8 hours ago, backtails said:

That's a fucking impressive bottom cock @BREEDmeRAW... and, yeah, you thought he was asking about your pre-fuck prep. Thought so too, here.

Because, if you think about it, that's a reasonable question. A man who's about to stick his raw cock into a bottom's ass could very well want to know if it's freshly rinsed. Situations even exist where the answer is "no". (Like if there's an unplanned blowjob and you want to fuck but you're not sure about the timing.)

But asking someone whether they have any diseases is pointless. No one will say "no" to "are you clean?". He can lie. He might think he is when he's not. The answer is meaningless, and, if you find it reassuring somehow, you shouldn't. You're taking the same chances as everyone else.

I never ask this question and I just answer "yeah". Do guys give answers that might be useful? "I'm on PrEP" or "I'm poz undetectable" would tell you something, and might be more likely to be true than "yes". But I think everyone just says yes.

I agree that the question is pointless and the answer is meaning less. But I get asked often. I am actually more comfortable with guys who say they are on Prep or UD. 

Yes, everyone just says yes. Why would anyone say no anyway. Even with my Prep and test every 3 months, I can't be 100% sure that I am clean. The best I know is that I have no symptoms.