Pain and Discomfort in Fisting

ErosWired

Last night I took my second fist, by the same fisting Top who did the first. He’s pretty good, I think; patient, experienced, knowledgeable, and has relatively small hands. He takes the time to explain what he’s doing as he goes.

I read people describing what an amazing experience fisting is, how good it feels, how they can have full-body orgasms…but that has not been my experience so far. Entry is painful, no matter how much deep breathing I do or how many times I apply poppers, and once it’s in it’s uncomfortable. An orgasm is out of the question.

This morning my body ached down there from the play (he advanced beyond the second ring, very unpleasant) and I still feel it a bit. I don’t think he did me any harm, but do others feel this kind of next-day pot-fisting discomfort? I don’t read many references on here to entry pain, but   I definitely hurt going in. Is that common for the first couple of times?

• Like 1

i started taking a fist into my mancunt by a Mistress, back in 2002.  i have been fisted several times by many different sizes of hands since then.  Even took my 1st double-fist (with the help of poppers and red wine) last October.  i can only speak for myself...certain amount if pain is expected, even enjoyable.  *hint* lube, lube, lube!  i haven't had a hand past my 2nd ring, but am REALLY looking forward to it!!!  To answer your question, i have never experienced next-day pain from being fucked or fisted.  Again, and i cannot stress this enough...LUBE, LUBE, LUBE!!!

pre stretch your hole with a large plug.......... and as URS2USE says LUBE LUBE LUBE is key...........also should never be rushed.........also try different lubes out and find one that suits you as some can irritate down there and can be unpleasant in a long session.

9 hours ago, URS2USE said:

Again, and i cannot stress this enough...LUBE, LUBE, LUBE!!!

He used up almost a pint of K-Lube this last time. (K-Lube is not a typo - it’s formulated for human use, vs J-Lube which is intended for veterinary use.) He did say it would have been better if I had mixed it a tad thicker, but the stuff is very slippery when applied.

9 hours ago, URS2USE said:

certain amount if pain is expected, even enjoyable. 

If pain is to be expected, why do all these fisters rave on about how good it feels without ever mentioning the pain involved? Masochism is not that common a fetish. I can tolerate some pain, but don’t enjoy it, and for this I even took an ibuprofen/acetaminophen combo in anticipation of the pain. I shudder to think what it would have been like otherwise.

I also did pre-stretch, to a dilation of about 9” circumference, because I knew that if I went in unstretched it would never happen.

I may give it one more shot (third time’s the charm?) but if the result is similar I think that’ll be the last time.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ErosWired said:

He’s pretty good, I think; patient, experienced, knowledgeable

This is one of the most important qualities a fisting Top sho.uld possess.  Physically, it's dangerous to let a beginner do something like that.  Also - and this is for the less experienced bottoms, be sure to look at the Top's finger nails - they should be trimmed way back, and smoothed with one of those little sandpaper nail files.  If the Top objects, so should you.  

I realize that ErosWired Top is an experienced fister, and of all men, EW knows all about what can happen.  I know he received some measure of satisfaction for performing well for his Top, but for the less experienced, you may want to check out the Top's reputation before you agree to be fisted.  Ask the bartenders at the local Leatherbar it they've heard anything negative about the man before you allow a fisting to take place.  I don't know if there's a separate area on ReCon for this anymore, but something like that would be better than nothing.  For that matter, it goes for any kind of serious Bd/Sm play with a new, unknown (to you) Leatherman. 

There are few sexual acts that offer more satisfaction to those inclined to Leathersex, but there is also substantial risk involved if you can't "vet" the Leatherman too.  The Leather Community is a particularly close one, and NO real Leatherman wants to find out that some guy has been harmed.  That is 100% antithetical to every facet of the Leather Ethic.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

you may want to check out the Top's reputation before you agree to be fisted. 

I met this fisting Top on Asspig.com, which has a certification feature whereby men are able to relate their experience with a fister/fistee and give a recommendation. This Top has nearly 70 positive certifications and a lot of them are rave reviews.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

All I can speak to is my experience. I never experienced true pain in the sense that the pain was uncomfortable when fisted… The first time I was fisted I had already been able to large toys and my Daddy was very experienced in fisting and had the patience to allow me to take it at a pace that my body was ensured it a pleasurable (and unenhanced I might add) experience. That and lots of lube, as others mentioned, was the key for me. 

53 minutes ago, badjujuboy said:

All I can speak to is my experience. I never experienced true pain in the sense that the pain was uncomfortable when fisted… The first time I was fisted I had already been able to large toys and my Daddy was very experienced in fisting and had the patience to allow me to take it at a pace that my body was ensured it a pleasurable (and unenhanced I might add) experience. That and lots of lube, as others mentioned, was the key for me. 

my experience was quite similar and =fun i had initially turned me onto strtching my cunt on hot guys feet.....which i like more than fisting at times

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I’ve started fisting my boi.  I start with lots of lube - I don’t recall the brand - it’s a powder and add water it needs to be thick.  I then loosen  its hole with poppers and dildos before I start working my fist inside it’s beautiful hole.  We’ve done it 6-8 times this month.  My pleasure is its pain.  I know it likes the pain too cause he has shot loads with my fist shoved inside and it’s crying at the same time. I am excited for it to be very loose and can take bigger object

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/24/2023 at 8:36 PM, ErosWired said:

Last night I took my second fist, by the same fisting Top who did the first. He’s pretty good, I think; patient, experienced, knowledgeable, and has relatively small hands. He takes the time to explain what he’s doing as he goes.

I read people describing what an amazing experience fisting is, how good it feels, how they can have full-body orgasms…but that has not been my experience so far. Entry is painful, no matter how much deep breathing I do or how many times I apply poppers, and once it’s in it’s uncomfortable. An orgasm is out of the question.

This morning my body ached down there from the play (he advanced beyond the second ring, very unpleasant) and I still feel it a bit. I don’t think he did me any harm, but do others feel this kind of next-day pot-fisting discomfort? I don’t read many references on here to entry pain, but   I definitely hurt going in. Is that common for the first couple of times?

i've had a similar experience, and i've tried several times. The one Man who sorta got in was a Man i met on asspig and had a great reputation and about 25 years experience. He was the most patient Man Who's tried, i spent half a day in His sling and then came back later that evening when He had a friend who He also fisted, and got in no problem. 

In all my experiences, to me it feels like They get so far, then hit bone, and pain stops the progress. There just doesn't seem to be any give at all, and it's not just pain. Like EW i'm not masochist, don't relate to physical S/m at all. i have encountered more impatient neophytes than experienced. It tightens, if not closes me, if i perceive impatience or disappointment from a Top. i'm pretty sure i'm more delicate than EW, both emotionally and anally. 

i think part of my 'failure' to receive a Mans hand inside of me is the approach. i have an open hole, but it is Cock opened. A hand is different on more than a physical level for me. i've been on Asspig for years, but if one looks at my pic there, doesn't look like i've gotten very far or opened. A lot of the bottoms i've read who can receive a hand... or two, train. Use toys and plugs and routinely work and open their hole. i don't.  Penetrating myself is counter intuitive for me, despite my understanding that i probably won't be able to receive a Mans hand without opening my own hole. The 'counter intuitive' part for me is that opening is a big part of the process for me. I.e., the desire/need is not just to have a Mans hand inside of me, but to experience the process of Him opening and molding me to receive His Hand. i've had this forever fantasy where i wake up in the morning with a Mans hand and part of His Arm inside of me, and i don't recall how He got there. i know that is probably totally ridiculous (lol, do you hear the hopeful optimist in me when i use the word "probably?"), but i realize it reveals a big part of the 'why(s)' i would want a Mans hand and arm in me in the first place. It's not a goal for me, but a processs of taking possession. His Hand inside of me would be so much more than a physical event, it would be a profound changing and molding process to fit me onto Him, or He into me. Like a renovation of a place He will occupy. 

lol, i know. To me, the bigger part of fisting is relational. And i'm not talking just one Man. my Cock opened hole is the result of a lot more than one Mans Cock, though there is a decided difference between the effects of a one and done fuck vs repeated fucking by the same Man, so i see a lot of similarities with receiving a Hand/Arm, but that does not happen as consistently as Cock does. 

sorry, turning into a ramble

• Like 1

• 2 months later...