Gay vs Straight

tallslenderguy

Thought it could be fun to start a thread on the differences between gay and straight. Can be serious, stereotype, or just tongue in... cheek, whatever strikes you, as a difference in the two cultures;

Here's one just to start it off.

In straight culture, if a man tells a woman: "I love you" she's afraid  he doesn't want relationship, that he's just trying to get in her pants.

In gay culture, if a man tells a man: "I love you," the recipient is afraid he wants a relationship, and not 'just' sex.

In a straight dynamic, sex is payment for something.

i a gay dynamic, sex is the something.

Hope to read some further quips and thoughts on how guys with guys vs guys with women dynamic plays out.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

In straight culture, if a man tells a woman: "I love you" she's afraid  he doesn't want relationship, that he's just trying to get in her pants.

In gay culture, if a man tells a man: "I love you," the recipient is afraid he wants a relationship, and not 'just' sex.

In a straight dynamic, sex is payment for something.

i a gay dynamic, sex is the something.

That pretty much sums up why I've had a lot more gay sex than straight sex in my lifetime, I'm definitely not wired for monogamy.

Here is my contribution:

In straight culture it is the fucker that is insatiable and always wanting sex and is controlled by the fuckee.

In gay culture it is the fuckee that is insatiable and always wanting sex and is controlled by the fucker.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

In the straight life, little girls learn how to flirt, giggle, flip their wrists, all the corny mannerisms we see in the drag bars.  And eventually, it gets them pregnant.  

In gay live, little boys learn how to play sports, race on their bikes, sneak peeks at their friend's budding Cocks, and in short order it gets them laid.  And, no one actually gets pregnant. Metaphorically, certainly.  Biologically, never - which encourages us to keep trying and trying and trying. 

However, there really is such a thing as mentally/spiritually/emotionally impregnating each other ... and when that happens, it's absolutely mind-blowing.  

• Like 2

I have sex with men not because I like men more than women, but because I like the way men like having sex, NSA and anonymous.

I have a sports analogy. A serious baseball player would be willing to play a game of softball with female players, but his passion for the game is displayed best when he plays with men, because of the competitive and aggressive style.

I'm that way with sex, I like the way men have sex and the dynamics of anonymous sex. For straight men to experience that passion they need a female prostitute and pay for the experience.  That is why so frequently when straight men have a gay experience, they become at least bisexual. The allure of that male sexual energy is hard to resist. I know a guy who was "straight" and at 21 used to go to cheap theatres to watch older movies. He was there for the movies but one day a gay sitting next to him started to fondle him and eventually sucked him dry. He was hooked from that day on. It wasn't that he started liking men, but instead he discovered what men could do with sex.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/31/2023 at 6:57 PM, hntnhole said:

In the straight life, little girls learn how to flirt, giggle, flip their wrists, all the corny mannerisms we see in the drag bars.  And eventually, it gets them pregnant.  

In gay live, little boys learn how to play sports, race on their bikes, sneak peeks at their friend's budding Cocks, and in short order it gets them laid.  And, no one actually gets pregnant. Metaphorically, certainly.  Biologically, never - which encourages us to keep trying and trying and trying. 

However, there really is such a thing as mentally/spiritually/emotionally impregnating each other ... and when that happens, it's absolutely mind-blowing.  

Perfectly said.  I've never had straight sex, nor the desire for it.  Thus I know in order for me to "create a child" of my own, I must get pregnant first.  I'm all bottom now, but once gifted that will change 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BBBxCumDumpster said:

Straight relationships can fall apart after one infidelity; gay relationships can withstand quite a few and still be viable.

OR:  gay relationships can evolve, if they're not based on selfish notions of "possession" by one (or both) parties.  Two guys that live together, love each other, can "open up" their relationship to include anything from an occasional fuck here and there, to one becoming a happy, fulfilled cumdump, and the other becoming the Bull Breeder of great repute in town.  It's a wide spectrum, but I suspect there are more of us with an open (or semi-open) relationship than a lot of us think.  Love and Lust can definitely exist entwined together into one strong bond.