Any cumdumps here that are neg and drug free?

Thanks for the kind words, SomewhereonNeptune.  Without prejudice, I think you're entirely correct.  It's seems like some guys are playing a "can you top this ..."  game in their ever increasingly salacious posts/replies.  But, that's ok too.  We're all adults on here, and while some of the stuff isn't in the fiction department (but likely belongs there), there's still room for all of us.  

It doesn't sound like you're so far out there in your intellectual capacities as Neptune though .... 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/2/2023 at 3:53 PM, Openmouthpolicy said:

Yeah it just doesn’t feel like that on this site. 

Most of these are here as a safe place to explore their fantasy for a deeply stigmatised and broadly derided fetish, and adding explanatory disclaimers kills the buzz.

• Like 1

@polyglutton...I can understand the buzz kill, and I don't necessarily disagree with that assessment.  It's just..if you understood how hard for guys like me who have developed a penchant for poz and it's kink allure to verbalize it and then share it with others;  it's a tough place to be in the mind. We don't want to over explain...but our guilt beats us up.  It's confusing to have a poz fetish, to be able to let go of the stigma and be comfortable sharing our open naked bodies to men who are poz.  We guys who are poz friendly guys, are trying to make sense of it all. I can speak only for myself, if the poz community can genuinely help us embrace this concept without judgement and the fear of being taken advantage of, I think eventually guys like me will be even more comfortable and then just give into the pleasure of being pleasured; however that is expressed.

Edited by curiousneg1
Spelling

@openmouthpolicy I am one of those guys who are neg and will stay that way due to prep, however the idea of playing with poz men is ok now I feel, because I m educated and enjoy the mindset of what poz sex really means, but can enjoy the safety of taking care of myself. I m glad prep is around, because it allows me to bareback and enjoy gay sex the way it was meant to be. ......RAW....now that I can pretty much enjoy poz AND neg men raw and in the bareback sense..I feel liberated and grateful..I want to enjoy sex in its natural state. I m glad for that. Poz men are beautiful too...and I welcome the sharing of raw cock in warm holes...it's what natured intended.

Wish there were poz men nearby so I can show the whole,  " practice what I preach.'

On 4/20/2023 at 8:51 AM, polyglutton said:

Most of these are here as a safe place to explore their fantasy for a deeply stigmatised and broadly derided fetish, and adding explanatory disclaimers kills the buzz.

I understand the desire to explore the stigmatized fantasy.

However: on this site, there are forums for fiction, and discussing bug-chasing; there are also forums for discussing health-related issues (this being one of the latter). Those who don't want to "kill the buzz" can spend their time online in the areas where pesky things like real-life consequences of our choices aren't the focus of discussion.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I have a difficult time understanding how guys can be taking anon raw cock for years and still stay negative. 
Considering how easy I was pozzed years ago. The main conclusion I can come up with is that most tops these days are either on prep or poz but undetectable. 
I will label myself as a cum dump but I’ve been poz for over 30 years. I would not seek to become poz if I had the choice not to. But now that I have it I can say that except for having to take one pill every day my life is better off. I don’t have the worry of getting pozzed. 

• Upvote 1