Ring on finger

Mountainman

Fuck ya, it turns me on. Nothing is hotter than a horny married “straight” man fucking my boipussy raw at the bathhouse. I’ll be on my back and I’ll get a glimpse of their wedding band, flashing and reflecting their phone’s camera light as their left hand jacks my boi cock off. I love the idea of how their wife put his ring on him to be together forever, but now, my precum is oozing all over it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Yeah, that's hot. I've always liked fucking straight/married guys but it took me a while to start noticing rings. It's hot knowing the guy is married early on — a ring can do that. Like in a bathhouse situation.

I just assume all their wives know their husbands get fucked. Communication is the key to a healthy relationship.😈🤙

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, backtails said:

Yeah, that's hot. I've always liked fucking straight/married guys but it took me a while to start noticing rings. It's hot knowing the guy is married early on — a ring can do that. Like in a bathhouse situation.

I just assume all their wives know their husbands get fucked. Communication is the key to a healthy relationship.😈🤙

I think very few wives know.  Most would not deal well with it if they did.  I think some may suspect and choose to look the other way.

It's a major turn-on. I love it when the unmarried guy takes the ring off the married man's finger and puts it on his own ring finger, telling the married man that, for now, they are together. It's hot.

Plus, the thought of a wife holding her husband's hand, not knowing that his ring is covered in someone else's cum is hot. 

• Like 1

I love fuckin married men. One dude had taken his ring off - obvious tan line round his ring finger. He was a husky blue collar guy and he wanted to be fucked bare.  As I was fuckin his ass he was begging me to breed him and pump my seed deep - which I did. After I loaded him I asked him if his wife knew he enjoyed being ass fucked. He blushed a bit and said "no" I said "great -you wanna go again" he did and I shot a second load into him. I still think of ly lying in bed beside his with an ass full of my sperm

• Like 4

On 2/11/2023 at 12:34 AM, Mountainman said:

Do you guys like to fuck guy with wedding ring on? Always curious if that turns guys on.

I sometimes wish I could cruise and get fucked with my old wedding ring on, unfortunately in the two plus decades I was married went from a twink bod to a dad bod, and when I divorced my wife I had to have the ring cut off because I couldn’t get it over my knuckle anymore.