Evil confessions

rock-cock-jock

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Moderator's Note: Asking for no one to be judgmental is fine. Breaking the rules of the forum is not. Make sure you keep your confessions within the limits of allowable discussion. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

Illegal and "fucked up" don't qualify as "evil" in my book. Immoral does (by definition). However, as I see it, morality (as opposed to ethics) is personal and situational. That's precisely why I think legislating morality is a seriously bad idea.

I've done quite a few illegal and fucked up things, and even a few that were pushing the boundaries of my own morals. I've never done anything I would construe as "evil".

The illegal stuff I won't mention here (even though the statute of limitations has probably expired).

Fucked up... well, there was the time I was in the sex club and pointed the guy who insisted on a condom to my bottle of mineral oil when he was looking for lube. And the time I pissed all over a guy in the middle of a college classroom (after hours). And way way way too many instances of public sex in parks, restrooms, an elevator, a graveyard... Did I mention the time I got thrown out of Sears?

• Upvote 1

Hmm... Illegal? 

there was a lot of underage shenanigans. there came a point when I decided I didn't want to be passive or a victim anymore. I began to be a predator in my own right. 

I was a whore for a long time Most storiesci can't disclose here.

Even now there are things its best I not admit to in a public forum. 

• Upvote 1

On 2/24/2023 at 7:59 AM, tallslenderguy said:

i'd put the "evil" in single quotes, to designate perception vs reality. Coming from a strict, conservative religious background, a lot of us were conditioned to feel 'evil' from just fucking or being attracted to another male.  That said, all my "evil" fantasies are from a receiving perspective. i have a decided part of me that is deeply aroused and captivated by edgy stuff like being groomed. i had an online thing with a Top who sent me a breast pump and asked me to pump my breasts for 10 minutes a day so i would have "titties."  He admitted that had He been closer by (it was a long distance internet connection), that He would have found a way to slip me hormones so those tits would produce hormones. i hedge at the reality of that, dangerous if one doesn't know what they are doing, but the idea really turned me on.

Mind fuck that is subtle, affectionate, but under the radar exercise of power is a turn on to me, from a receiving standpoint. 

Did you ever experience any breast growth?  How did the pump feel?

13 hours ago, Likesitall699 said:

Did you ever experience any breast growth?  How did the pump feel?

the effect was more shaping than enlarging and it didn't last... though i imagine it would if i kept doing it? idk, probably not unlike other pumping. It gave me little titties when i was doing it. The feeling for me was unremarkable, but im not all that oriented to me chest, for me it was more of mind fuck thing that He liked and wanted me that way.