Bottoms - do you like your cock played when you are ass up?

Bttml00king

Cock played while ass up?   

209 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like your cock played when you are ass up?

• Yes, all the time
    • No, I just want to get bred
    • Depends on how horny I am

I don’t like it when a Top plays with my penis, especially if he fucking me real good and it makes me cum conventionally. It’s almost like a ruined orgasm for me. Yes it feels good in the moment, but I love prostate orgasms, makes me cum like mad for as long as the Top can fuck.

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

I know it may sound weird but that is why when I’m in a 1:1 situation I prefer the Top not to play with my cock and just focus on my arse…. That makes me orgasm.  
But when there is a group and other bottoms I love to 69 with another bottom while we both get fucked 💦🎉💦

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

When I first started having gay sex I bottomed for the first two or three years. I did not like having my cock played with while getting fucked. To me it seemed like getting bred was the most erotic thing ever and I almost always stayed hard through the fuck and it didn't take much to make me cum. I would sometimes stroke my own cock when I knew the top was about to cum so I could cum at close to the same time. But otherwise I didn't want my cock touched even by myself. I would sometimes have prostate orgasms without touching myself, starting with several small ones until I finally shot a load of cum and as someone else commented, they didn't slow down my libido at all and if the top hadn't yet came I would stay aroused until he did and even afterwards and would lick the cum off of his dick and other piggy behavior.

I'm now exclusively a top and my former experiences as a bottom makes me more aware of what bottoms like so I usually leave their cock alone although if they are on their back I find the view of a big cock erotic and will sometimes play with their balls while I fuck them. Very little is a fixed rule for me so almost anything might happen depending on the bottom and my mood. I love it when a bottom is on his back and stays hard while we fuck and if he cums I am guaranteed to follow very soon after. But most times the bottom is ass up and I am enjoying the view. It seems to me that most guys go soft while getting fucked but that is OK because I know he is enjoying it as much as I am, maybe even more.

I have never encountered a cock cage on a bottom. That looks like it would be a turn on for me as a top. Damn, I love gay sex. It never gets boring for me like hetero tends to do.

I'm not against having my cock touched, but if someone's doing it in expectation of getting it hard and cumming, that's not going to happen. No problem with any who like their fun both ways, but I make it pretty plain to tops that I'm here to be fucked, it can get frustrating when some of them still assume I want to be jerked off and won't take a hint.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pozguyinchi said:

I prefer to no have it touched. I have started to lock it up more because of it.

This is why I first started locking up!

50 minutes ago, mdol1980 said:

I'm not against having my cock touched, but if someone's doing it in expectation of getting it hard and cumming, that's not going to happen. No problem with any who like their fun both ways, but I make it pretty plain to tops that I'm here to be fucked, it can get frustrating when some of them still assume I want to be jerked off and won't take a hint.

yes touching would be ok with me if it was for tops enjoyment, but when there is expectation that I’m going to get hard and cum, or even enjoy it, than I would rather lock it away!

No, I only want my arse to be the centre of attention. 

The exception is if the top realises I'm dripping precum (which I normally am) and he wants to smear it on my hole to use as extra lube. In fact, when walking around the sauna on a naked day, I've pretty much stopped playing with it to make/keep it hard. Nothing matters except my hole.  

• Upvote 1

I know it sucks for the top as they obviously wanna jerk me off or suck me, but I'll always lock my cock up for cumdump sessions. I want to feel my only pleasure from my hole and I really don't want to cum from being jerked off. 

Some tops think that they're special and that this is the only fuck I'm having and that I should cum along with him, but the reality is that he's just another line drawn on my ass in marker pen. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Haha 1