A lot of straight Married guys cheating

Japbtm

6 hours ago, Japbtm said:

Does it mean more intimacy if a married straight guy wants to move from doggy style to on your back? Or is that just transactional sex in a different position. 

Perhaps if he wants to kiss you while "making love" to you. Otherwise, yes it's just a sexual transaction and he might just want to jerk your  bottom cock off while he fucks your bottom man hole. 

• Like 2

We are off to a ff orgy and one of the guys is married. After he had his son, his wife refused to have sex again. Discovered he like getting fucked while fucking at a swingers party. Now his a fist chem pig who can’t enough in his cunt 

95471bb0-f3bc-40c8-8008-5a936de486e4.jpeg

• Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2023 at 3:13 PM, BritFFPig said:

We are off to a ff orgy and one of the guys is married. After he had his son, his wife refused to have sex again. Discovered he like getting fucked while fucking at a swingers party. Now his a fist chem pig who can’t enough in his cunt 

95471bb0-f3bc-40c8-8008-5a936de486e4.jpeg

Put the mask  on me men, fill me up😵

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Willing said:

She must be horny as fuck😵

Many women, especially when older/mature, become asexual or "neutered like" in not wanting any genital sexual activities at all. Maybe they want intimate contact like hugging and cuddling with another person but not  getting after having orgasms for whatever reasons- lack of libido,  hormone changes,  body changes,  medical reasons (especially different types of hysterectomy). 

Edited by cyberdolphnow
spelling, add ideas
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

2 hours ago, cyberdolphnow said:

Many women, especially when older/mature, become asexual or "neutered like" in not wanting any genital sexual activities at all. Maybe they want intimate contact like hugging and cuddling with another person but not  getting after having orgasms for whatever reasons- lack of libido,  hormone changes,  body changes,  medical reasons (especially different types of hysterectomy). 

This is where we, the bottoms, come to the rescue.... well to some husbands, at least.

• Like 4

On 3/21/2023 at 10:01 AM, Japbtm said:

Anyone notice a lot of straight married guys on Grindr and Sniffles looking for side anon action bb lately? I’ve notice quite a few and many saying their wives aren’t making them cum or not in the mood…. Is march close pussy for spring cleaning month? 

Been noticing a lot of it too. Some mention they like my profile says I bareback or they ask if I'll take them raw, which I always say I will. I don't ask a lot of questions, all too glad to take their loads but yeah, guessing their GFs won't let them rawdog them. Most don't mention whether they're married, engaged, dating, or whatever but its obvious they're straight or bi. I've had more than a few saying it was so much easier with me than with a girl.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

As a transvestite I had sex with a lot of married or bounded men, even the first men i had.. they are visiting me for various reasons, wife doesn't want anal, bad marriage or just closed bisexual men who eat from 2 sides and lives a normal straight life. i really don't care what their reasons are, i just want cock and if u want to visit me to empty ur balls u are more them welcome. it's not on me to judge.. i want cock, u want to fuck ok fine. no problem at all

• Like 1

It seems so more open and not a dirty secret. I get anon guys who just pump and go, no talk of relationship status or any other status. 
It’s so much more nonchalant - my wife pussy doesn’t do it for me and I need a man’s pussy. So much open which we fuck bottoms don’t care either way.

• Like 1

I grew up in a Irish catholic family in the 70s. I could have been accepted as an axe murderer easier than saying I was gay. So I hid in the closet and was married for 36 years. I started playing with my best friend at 10 and never stopped. The entire time I was married I played with guys. I even sucked a guy off in the hotel gym lockerroom on my honeymoon. She found out after about 20 or so years and we had a marriGe of convenience. Financially it made sense.

two years ago the house of cards fell down. I finally came out and got to be me at 63!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1