A lot of straight Married guys cheating

Japbtm

I love married men. Growing up, the men I was attracted to the most were married men, never guys my age. I'm still the same way now, wanting men who are usually older and married. There's something about seeing that wedding ring, knowing this man is breaking his promise. I like wearing the man's ring while he fucks me or I fuck him. 

• Like 3

On 3/27/2023 at 9:24 PM, dbeau said:

i gotta admit im a very mostly straight guy ehi proposed to my high school GF last yr: so my fiancee's best gay pal and i always partied. little together, as friends. dabbled with a couple of guys in college but  mostly been with/ like girls. so her pal is always flirting with me and taking me to chill outs  - got a blowjob once from a handsome lad but felt so guilty ti my girl for 2 mins of (great) head. so last year he finally convinced me to slam for the first time.

fuuuuuuck bro, he and i just went at it. i keep going back every couple of weeks. He's a seriously twisted fucker and my girl goes ti church with her mum on Sunday and he slams me up and i take his nine inch toxic dick red raw . we fuck hot lads and  homeless guys and he's made me his junkie [banned word] pig: she has no idea and i love it 😉

i do feel bad, but it feels so good too. it does get  a little worse/nastier/sexierif anyone's interested in hearing about a guy we both ended up corrupting... just a little bit 😉 

Fuck yes @dbeau, this is very hot - would love to hear more both about your discovering that twisted side of you, and the guy you and your GF's bud seduced to the dark side. As an out gay top-vers who has been with a 100% top for 33 years - we've always had an open sexual relationship since our second date and a good thing too, since due to health issues his libido and sex life came to a halt 10 years ago and I can still do extracurricular - as a top/vers I have many times partied and played with straight identifying married guys and it adds an extra layer of hotness for me. Since I can be both top and/or bottom for a DL married guy, I'm usually able to fulfill most of their fantasies involving sex with other guys (I just don't play sub, or femme, I leave that to other guys who enjoy that and are happy to do so, and obviously I can't do anything for a DL with T-girl fantasies except give them the contact info of a few friends who are Trans and love to entertain str8 guys. I think a guy who is married to a woman who is not getting anything at home for whatever reason is better off playing with another guy (or guys) than a woman (or women) other than his wife. It's much more likely to be only about sex, much less likely to have someone expecting him to divorce and marry them OR to support them in exchange for "keeping quiet" and the like. And let's face it, if he does want to find out what it feels like to get fucked, a str8 woman can't give that to him (for real with a real cock) only another man or a t-girl can...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

21 hours ago, Faggot2serve said:

two years ago the house of cards fell down. I finally came out and got to be me at 63!

Wow .... you really did your utmost to conform.  Thank Whatever that you're finally free of convention, expectations of others, and able to live your own life.  Congrats !!!

• Like 3

I used to avoid married guys. Mainly for ethical reasons. However, truth be told, it was just a waste of time. Married guys are everywhere. Its impossible to avoid them. My approach is now completely different.  I have more of an "each to their own" type mindset, no judgement at all. We are all adults, and responsible for our own actions. So if they are cheating behind their wives backs, then that is their cross to carry. I have no guilt or shame.

M2M bareback sex is highly addictive, probably more addictive than any substance. Once you start, its impossible to stop. That "only a man knows what a man needs" statement is very true. The majority of the guys i fuck at my local cruising spot are married, most never even ask about condoms. Same thing with the bathouses, saunas and bookstores. I've got a few married guys on my regulars roster, incl one guy who lives just down the road and pretends to be walking the dog yet comes to my place to get my load. 

Some guys try to insist on calling themselves straight, but its just a label. You cannot fight your urges. I've actually found it harder to fuck married gay guys. So called married straight guys are easy. And most are taking it raw. Like i said its addictive. That's just how it is

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1

Married guy here , after 20 years of not that exciting sex , nearly no blow jobs .. I love to be a smooth cumdump and get fucked by horny guys .. I don’t want the emotional stuff .. just cock and cum .. I used to be safe only and now it’s bareback only , nothing better then a good hard fuck and creampie .. love to go to abs and want to go to a Sauna  locked in chastity.. and have fun 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, KingB028 said:

So if they are cheating behind their wives backs, then that is their cross to carry. I have no guilt or shame.

Exactly.  The burden rests on their shoulders, until they get so tired of the "double-life" that they either deal honestly with their sexual requirements or toss in the towel and withdraw altogether.  It's a burden that is definitely not transferrable.  We can empathize, perhaps we can help in other ways, but we can't carry other guy's burdens ourselves. 

If they're out there having sex with other guys, just fuck them and let that be it.  I'm 100% certain that I've fucked guys through the years that were married/on the dl/whatever - and that's none of my business.  In the backrooms, it's just the sex - nothing else.

• Like 2

Yeah there's usually straight men in any gay app. Sometimes it's a hit others a miss in terms of quality. Though chasing married men is always a fun thrill and when we finally get to fuck is so rewarding especially if it's good married dick.

14 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Exactly.  The burden rests on their shoulders, until they get so tired of the "double-life" that they either deal honestly with their sexual requirements or toss in the towel and withdraw altogether.  It's a burden that is definitely not transferrable.  We can empathize, perhaps we can help in other ways, but we can't carry other guy's burdens ourselves. 

For me its no burden at all. I'm discreet, take Prep and get tested for STIs regualrly as I dont want to accidentally harm my wife, but I love the fact that she knows nothing of my need for raw  sex with men. She's away for 3 days - so last night I saw my FTM boyfriend and used both his holes, and tomorrow I'm hooking up with a well hung young guy who's promised  me multiple raw loads. 

Then on Thursday I'll be the model husband again😈

• Like 4

On 8/1/2023 at 11:01 AM, alwaysswallow said:

Married here. I always look for his that can host, I don't know how much anyone wants to see family photos on the wall while they're getting blown...

Oh you don’t know. I’ve had a few guys fuck me in my bed. And the family pics only turn them on more. Trust me on that. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Married here too. I've been with men on and off since my teens. Mostly off until the internet made hooking up with men so easy. Remember the old chat rooms in AOL? Damn I had no idea so many married guys were also into cock. More and more I'm craving cock and cum over pussy.