Do most bottoms have small or average cocks?

To the issue at hand, I don't think there's much of a correlation either.  I've fucked tons of bottoms with bigger (i.e. longer) than mine.  To me, it's a bit of a turn-on to see a big, long, thick Cock flopping around on his belly, sort of like the gilding of the barebacking lily.  That said, I very often hear stuff from bottoms like 'oh gawd that's big', when what they mean to say is my Cock is quite thick.  I think Cock-size (length and girth) is more of a biological thing, like having black hair instead of blonde.  It's how we use our sexual gear is what makes us different from the "ho-hum" ones.  I actually know a bottom of modest size who will tell off another bottom with a long, thick Cock, and gets angry with them for not fucking other bottoms.  I think that's inappropriate, and told him so.  Just because a "born-to-bottom" guy has formidable equipment between his legs doesn't mean he's required to Top.  

I seldom reach the hallowed "second ring", but I can really hammer the fuckbutton, and that's what counts, right?  In my book, using what you've got to fullest advantage is what's most important.  

• Like 2

I’m a bottom verse. I’m about 6.5 inches on average when hard and if I’m really excited and throbbing closer to 7. But when I’m taking dick in my ass I’m usually 2 maybe 3 inches. Part of that is because I use poppers. Part of that is that I take a while to cum. But the main part is that I’m really not interested in my dick when I’m getting fucked. It’s all about getting the top off and making sure he’s having a great time. I really get into it and there’s just no time or desire to get hard. After he used me is a different story and I’ll get rock hard and get off soon enough, many times via another bottom’s hole. 

There are exceptions and especially with one guy I know, I really try to cum when he does. But that’s more of a bonding than a breeding. 

• Like 2

This reads to me like a "bottom bashing" thread but I'll take the bait.  It's been my experience, and I have been having sex with men for ah, quite a long time, that the size of a guy's dick does not indicate if he WANTS to be a top or a bottom.  They make that decision for themselves, and the reasons for their decision are varied.

Now, do other gay men make comments to the point that a guy needs to pick a "team"?  "Team top" or "Team bottom"?  You bet they do!  People listen to comments when they are taking their clothes off, and if a guy roles his eyes at a top who isn't big enough, or chuckles, that hits close to home.  The same can be said when a guy  who identifies as a bottom gets naked and is told his dick is big, and he's questioned.  Why isn't he a top?  Well, because he doesn't want to.  The pressure is felt on guys to conform to a certain criteria or standard and it makes sex less enjoyable.  

To say that bottoms generally have small or average dicks is incorrect, it's just not true.

44 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

To the issue at hand, I don't think there's much of a correlation either.  I've fucked tons of bottoms with bigger (i.e. longer) than mine.  To me, it's a bit of a turn-on to see a big, long, thick Cock flopping around on his belly, sort of like the gilding of the barebacking lily.  That said, I very often hear stuff from bottoms like 'oh gawd that's big', when what they mean to say is my Cock is quite thick.  I think Cock-size (length and girth) is more of a biological thing, like having black hair instead of blonde.  It's how we use our sexual gear is what makes us different from the "ho-hum" ones.  I actually know a bottom of modest size who will tell off another bottom with a long, thick Cock, and gets angry with them for not fucking other bottoms.  I think that's inappropriate, and told him so.  Just because a "born-to-bottom" guy has formidable equipment between his legs doesn't mean he's required to Top.  

I seldom reach the hallowed "second ring", but I can really hammer the fuckbutton, and that's what counts, right?  In my book, using what you've got to fullest advantage is what's most important.  

Your last point is a good one. I'm not big but apparently I'm a really good top (or I was LOL). I've been complimented on my technique a number of times. 

I have a bottom friend who has an uncut cock at least 8 the thickness of a beer can.  He will never touch himself or acknowledge his cock. He feels its disrespectful to the top, so when he gets home he jerks off. 

I brought a guy home from the bar years ago who was below average.  He was a top.  He fucked me 5 times that night.  I found his desire for fucking arousing.