Straight Top

Bottom Jim

4 hours ago, downtownswallow said:

If you're male and enjoy placing your dick inside another male's ass, you are at least bi and likely gay.  But you're definitely NOT straight.

lol, Yeah, i tend to feel  the same way. But cognitively i'm going to try to grasp where this Guy is coming from. i see a distinction between the act and the person performing the act. I.e., "...placing your dick inside another male's ass," as i see it, is a decided bi or gay act, but i'm not as decided on the person being bi or gay. To me, feelings, emotional dispositions, are not so easy to qualify or substantiate. 

4 hours ago, downtownswallow said:

If you're male and enjoy placing your dick inside another male's ass, you are at least bi and likely gay.  But you're definitely NOT straight.

That's certainly the traditional view...  but these days, words don't mean what they used to.  The rules aren't being enforced.  What people identify as is whatever they feel like.  And I guess it doesn't matter.  And the world doesn't care what I think about it anyway...  So "what me worry".

57 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

...this is a somewhat amusing discussion.

It is. I wish I could read the posts to the "straight top " who inspired all this while we had a couple of beers. I'd explain to him that order simply cannot be restored until he refers to himself as a bi or gay top because some gay dudes, many of whom would not refuse his load if offered, are highly upset about the labels he chooses. 🫠 

When all is said and done, and considering the ease with which straight men can pick up women, a self-identified "straight" guy can call himself Santa Claus if he wants to while he somehow, mysteriously, inexplicably finds himself someplace where gay men are fucking each other.  Look at what he does, pay no attention to what he says

• Upvote 1

As gay men we need to accept that sexuality isn’t always binary. I can fully accept a man telling me he’s straight yet has sex with other men. It all boils down to romantic interest in my opinion. If a man says he’s romantically and sexually interested in women & only sexually interested in men, I accept that he’s straight or at least hetero flexible

In 25 years of taking cock I have hooked up with many straight men. They aren’t the norm and they pop in once in a blue moon. I find these men have one common denominator: they like sex with men because it’s easier to get, hassle free, and you can expect no strings no drama. These guys enjoy m2m sex for the ease and convenience. Also & more importantly why I accept these guys are straight: these men are NOT interested in romantic relationships with men. They will 99.9% of time choose women for romantic relationship. Also they would stop having sex with men if they can have the same drama free, no strings attached, fuck and go scenario with women. These guys I also believe are straight because they have no relationship or connection to gay community and culture: they don’t go to bars, clubs, or even care about gay issues and agendas. 

13 hours ago, bbzh said:

It is. I wish I could read the posts to the "straight top " who inspired all this while we had a couple of beers. I'd explain to him that order simply cannot be restored until he refers to himself as a bi or gay top because some gay dudes, many of whom would not refuse his load if offered, are highly upset about the labels he chooses. 🫠 

The difficulty in accepting an “order” in which men act gay but call themselves straight is that it perpetuates a stigma toward homosexuality and non-binary sexual nature in favor of the paternalist heterosexual masculine power structure. These men want, even if subconsciously or against their own desire, to enjoy the benefits of homosexual activity while remaining under the socially secure umbrella of straightness. It’s dishonest and disingenuous, to themselves and those around them, and helps keep in place a reality in which men feel that they have to wear such masks.

In a generic sense, what do straight men call men who fuck other men? Fags. Therefore, your ‘straight’ bro with whom you want to have a beer and chuckle about how the fags feel about him being straight would be considered a fag himself by any straight person who saw him doing what he does. That is beyond dispute. The joke, it would seem, is on him.

5 hours ago, NudistBBBLK said:

I find these men have one common denominator: they like sex with men because it’s easier to get, hassle free, and you can expect no strings no drama. These guys enjoy m2m sex for the ease and convenience. Also & more importantly why I accept these guys are straight: these men are NOT interested in romantic relationships with men. They will 99.9% of time choose women for romantic relationship.

This statement is also true for me, and while I mostly gave up on the idea of achieving a true romantic relationship a long time ago, 

5 hours ago, NudistBBBLK said:

Also they would stop having sex with men if they can have the same drama free, no strings attached, fuck and go scenario with women.

I'm also fully and completely committed to being versatile and bi, so I wouldn't even consider giving up sex with men or women for that matter. I'm not willing to repress either side of my sexual desires.

I also don't care a lot about gay culture, but that has been heavily colored by my time living in Portland where being out and seen as gay seems to have very little to do with actually having sex. At least here, the gay community is made up primarily of 2 groups when it comes to their sexual practices, one that wants a heteronormative relationship with another man, and another that would be better described as asexual than homosexual. Neither group are conducive to finding a lot of casual sex in gay venues or at gay events, which severely limits the amount no strings, drama free fucking. 

13 hours ago, NudistBBBLK said:

As gay men we need to accept that sexuality isn’t always binary. I can fully accept a man telling me he’s straight yet has sex with other men. It all boils down to romantic interest in my opinion. If a man says he’s romantically and sexually interested in women & only sexually interested in men, I accept that he’s straight or at least hetero flexible

In 25 years of taking cock I have hooked up with many straight men. They aren’t the norm and they pop in once in a blue moon. I find these men have one common denominator: they like sex with men because it’s easier to get, hassle free, and you can expect no strings no drama. These guys enjoy m2m sex for the ease and convenience. Also & more importantly why I accept these guys are straight: these men are NOT interested in romantic relationships with men. They will 99.9% of time choose women for romantic relationship. Also they would stop having sex with men if they can have the same drama free, no strings attached, fuck and go scenario with women. These guys I also believe are straight because they have no relationship or connection to gay community and culture: they don’t go to bars, clubs, or even care about gay issues and agendas. 

Ding ding. 

some guys hate to jerk and wanna fuck, but hate the drama and potential pregnancy that woman offer. A man’s ass offers a very easy solution. 

Also, I could give two fucks about anyone’s labels. But I’m sure there are plenty of mostly straight men that just like a smooth wet hole to nut in. 

now “straight” guys taking dick and nut imo is a different and more interesting discussion. 

2 hours ago, wood said:

now “straight” guys taking dick and nut imo is a different and more interesting discussion. 

Indeed. There’s a whole suitcase full of assumptions to unpack there, including the ones about being what being a penetrator/inseminator means in a homosexual context.

I note you say ‘mostly straight’ Tops. In other words, almost-but-not-actually.

Edited by ErosWired

On 4/18/2023 at 9:03 AM, Breedingandseeding said:

I think my problem with the “a hole is a hole” thing and the thinking that a guy can be straight but regularly hookup with men is that I as a gay man would never and have never hooked up with a woman even when the opportunity presented itself.  No matter how horny I am I’d rather my hand than a woman. 

And that's your path and nothing wrong with it. I, however, have hooked up with women. I'm a gay man and I know it. A kinky one that likes trying different things but gay for sure.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, topblkmale said:

I have fucked countless 'STRAIGHT TOPS'

Same here, they ain't straight if they are giving or taking dick.

23 minutes ago, Justaholeff said:

I, however, have hooked up with women. I'm a gay man and I know it. A kinky one that likes trying different things but gay for sure.

I disagree, you are at least somewhat bi, just like the "straight tops". 

Maybe any-sexual is a better term than bisexual, but if you enjoy fucking or even sucking with both sexes you are neither straight or gay. It is time to embrace bisexuality.