Tops and Bottoms, how do you feel if a top cums fast?

colletonguy

Bottoms: Do You Mind When A Top Cums Quickly?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Do You Mind When A Top Cums Quickly?

• I prefer it when a top cums quickly
    • Long or short fucks - makes No difference to me
    • I prefer long fucks, but quickies are OK sometimes
    • I only like tops who can fuck for a long time

every ass is alittle different for a top. some wet loose ones -cum fast....esp when the btm has a few loads in there already...its always a great surprise when i push through the ring, and my cock gets enveloped in hot, gooey cum...and the sounds....G><

Getting prepared to get fucked is a big investment in time and effort for me. I want a fuck that is going to last, and is going to make me so sore that I am still feeling it the next day. So I am definitely disappointed if a top cums quickly. My regular fb can bone me for over an hour. By that stage my arse is aching and stretched wide open. Once I get to that stage I gladly let him fill my hole with his seed.

Guest Matias47
Getting prepared to get fucked is a big investment in time and effort for me. I want a fuck that is going to last, and is going to make me so sore that I am still feeling it the next day. So I am definitely disappointed if a top cums quickly. My regular fb can bone me for over an hour. By that stage my arse is aching and stretched wide open. Once I get to that stage I gladly let him fill my hole with his seed.

Ha! That's a good point. If a top can't even last as long as it takes for me to get clean -- he needs to practice not cumming on his own.

Depends on what is agreed upon. Granted, a long session getting fucked is preferred, sometimes a quick one is just what you need. Have had guys on their way to work or home that just needs a hole to nut in. I'm willing to take what they can give. Even the fast ones last 5-10 mins. It's worth the effort if I get a hot load in my ass.

• 5 weeks later...
Fuck that, I hate when a tip cant preform for more that a couple minutes. If its going to take me half an hour of prep to just get fucked, I expect a minimum of half an hour of fucking!

ever wait in line 45 minutes for a two minute roller coaster ride?

I love it when a top shoots his first load quickly into my asshole IF he can stay hard and then enjoy fucking me with his sperm as lube! That is the best lube for bareback ever!! I cant resist that!!! Knowing he is also pushing his sperm deeper and deeper into my asshole makes it all the better for me!!!

Yes please shoot that first load quickly and then enjoy my bottom for the next fuck please!!

Ray

Guest diapbttmboi

I once had a top I met in a hotel apologize for cumming too fast. I didn't even realise he'd shot up me. He worked away and shot another though. That's the tops I like! :D

My hole is only there for his pleasure, and if it gets him off fast (my milking muscles are well-developed), I take it as a compliment. On the other hand, when a top takes all the time he needs with my ass, and fucks for a long session, my hole and prostate become extremely sensitive, so that every move his cock makes sends a wave of bliss through me - a nice bonus for keeping him happy.

I fully agree....my hole is there for the tops pleasure and if he comes fast or takes his time...I will still enjoy it...he rewards me by empting his balls in my hole....