How much better does "Raw" feel to the bottom?

Yes dont care what anyone says you feel a big difference raw.. Hate also the smell of condoms. Its a mood breaker.

If a top only wears a condom I perfer the rubber studded condoms!

• Like 2

The same is true for a guy wanting to fuck a hole. When wearing a condom was expected for anal sex, especially in anonymous sex at the sauna, guys were happy to know that they could fuck me raw, For many, putting on a condom is a hassle, but if the sex is raw they can manage to stick it in and eventually get hard and end up being a great fuck. In those day some guys would fuck raw but were expected to cum outside, so it was common to hear the question "Can I cum inside?" Make me horny.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

It's def less friction when it's raw.  I've had guys try using one on me at cruise clubs over the years and it just never works out - just find it too uncomfortable and unenjoyable.  I'm also sure there's a mental aspect of knowing your man is inside you with no barriers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The difference is so huge. A raw cock in my hole feels amazing and natural. Add to that the psychological component of making myself fully vulnerable to his raw cock and load painting my gut  ... feeling so owned  ... knowing the pleasure he gets from fully owning and should he choose marking me. Gives me goose bumps of excitement just thinking about it. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

4 hours ago, Tanbbottom said:

Add to that the psychological component of making myself fully vulnerable to his raw cock and load painting my gut  ... feeling so owned  ... knowing the pleasure he gets from fully owning and should he choose marking me.

I have absolutely the same feelings.  Having a Top inside you bare is the ultimate submission to him.  He is going to do what he wants to do and you are going to take it. 

• Upvote 3