How much better does "Raw" feel to the bottom?

2 minutes ago, viking8x6 said:

I find the difference in physical sensation to be pretty substantial. Certainly enough that I'm willing to risk STIs for it. Bare is a fair bit better than latex condoms, which are in turn better than polyurethane condoms or "femidoms" (both of those are quite nasty). I haven't tried "lambskin" condoms, but since they don't protect from STIs, there seems little point for MSM apart from as a fetish.

The psychological difference is also quite significant for some (certainly it is for me).

I agree. The psychological difference is significantly different. Plus being a cumdump means I get a charge from feeling cum in my ass

6 minutes ago, viking8x6 said:

I find the difference in physical sensation to be pretty substantial. Certainly enough that I'm willing to risk STIs for it. Bare is a fair bit better than latex condoms, which are in turn better than polyurethane condoms or "femidoms" (both of those are quite nasty). I haven't tried "lambskin" condoms, but since they don't protect from STIs, there seems little point for MSM apart from as a fetish.

The psychological difference is also quite significant for some (certainly it is for me).

@viking8x6!  Man it's scary how inside my head you seem to be.  And true, I do get the occasional STI.  I have one soon to be identified one now (I get results tomorrow).  Still, I will always prefer skin on skin.  Else it seems more like robot sex.  🙂 

The difference isn’t a HUGE one but one that is definitely noticeable. It’s been 15 years since someone fucked me with a condom but I will say that I can feel the material of the condom. When getting fuck raw you can feel the skin and there’s also less friction. I can’t explain it but just feel so much more natural.

The biggest difference is the psychological effect. I think the psychological difference is far greater than the physical. Raw sex just does something to you mentally that condom sex can’t provide. There’s a level of greater naturalness & intimacy it provides between two men, especially the feeling when a top loads in you. I really can’t find words that really explains it. 

I can’t really add much to what has already been said. One can only really speak subjectively but, for me, there is a big difference. Raw just feels better to me. Whether that’s physical or mental or (probably) a combination of both, I don’t know. 

• Like 1

On 4/22/2023 at 7:38 AM, VistaCaBB said:

I have absolutely the same feelings.  Having a Top inside you bare is the ultimate submission to him.  He is going to do what he wants to do and you are going to take it. 

Man! I'd sure like to take it from you.

18 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

I used lambskin condoms with girs when I was young. they did feel better for me and were fairly easy to break while fucking and I`d get to cum in them.

I was ssfe sex only way past the end of the AIDS crisis.  Although HIV & AIDS are still with us, between antivirals and Prep it's become far less terrifying.  When I finally allowed myself to experience raw sex and breeding, intimacy was much more intense.  There's a sensation derived from a raw dick pushing inside your body that's different than any other.  I only want precum and spit as lube, so my experiences are even more connected to my Top's fluids.  When he cums in me it's much more personal and intense.  I don't do anon sex, so the cum I receive means more to me....more personal and bonding.  I still remember the time one of my Tops pulled his spent cock from my ass and replaced it with a plug.  He told me "leave this and my cum in your ass until you get home.  Let it become part of you."  That got to me.

It would be a little bit of a stretch to say that I can honestly recall the difference in sensations because its been a long time since I had a wrapped cock in me. What I can say is this, and it echoes what others have already said, bare feels so much more intimate. Not only taking the guy inside you but openly inviting them to leave something of themselves inside. Its partly psychological and a lot physical but I definitely feel happier with another guy's cum inside me. As with all things it is a personal choice but I can categorically state I will never fuck any other way.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Loveitraw said:

...bare feels so much more intimate.

It's a great way of describing a "shooting inside", but we have to make a distinction between, (1) two guys who know each other and who are having an intimate encounter which includes anal sex, or (2) two guys fucking in the darkroom at a sauna.

When I was young I enjoyed anonymous action but I also enjoyed having sex with someone I felt I loved. But in the past few decades I've preferred to stick to anonymous sex. In an old book from the 80's "The Homosexual Matrix" the author Tripp describes how in saunas guys reported feeling in love with someone they had never met and will never again meet. I can identify with that feeling, of loving some guy while in my room he pumps my ass full of his cum. Then he leaves but I feel that his cum is still inside me.

8 hours ago, Loveitraw said:

Not only taking the guy inside you but openly inviting them to leave something of themselves inside.

And also, for the top, the feeling of putting a part of himself inside the ass.

I have a slightly latex allergy, which irritates my boi pussy, so that was always a turn off for me. I know there’s non-latex rubber now. However, it simply doesn’t cum even close to the feeling of hot flesh on flesh contact. Plus that feeling of when that big dick is pulsing and contracting deep inside me, the heat of his nut spreading all over my insides…fucking delicious. 

On 4/19/2023 at 3:14 PM, Ilovetoswallowcum said:

I finally lost my anal virginity and it was way better than I dreamed it could be.  I want it all the time now.  We used condoms and it felt great, but would the bottom feel any difference without a condom?

Congrats on losing your virginity and for enjoying it 🙂

I can definitely feel a difference, but for me it's not enough of a difference to refuse sex with a condom. I feel a more intimate connection with a top when he doesn't have a condom on because I think I can feel the heat of his dick inside me. I don't know if that's a mental perception or reality, but its my experience. That added warmth makes the sex even better for me and I feel a lot more passion from and for a man when the sex is really good.

Having said that, the ass wants what the ass wants. And my ass wants cock, bare or not.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

For me bareback always feels better for three reasons. 

1. The top enjoys it more and you can tell by the way he fucks you. 

2. The precum is a constant source of lube throughout the experience so you definitely feel that difference. 

2.1 when he nuts inside you, even if it's a small load it's like a magical gush of hot lube when you need it the most. 

3. The heat from his dick radiates thriving my body in all the best ways. 

3.1 if you don't feel him shoot his load in you, you'll likely feel the heat of his cum blasting inside you and it's amazing.