Saturday Apr22

partydawgON

Hey all!!

Wondering anyone in or around the Hamilton area tonight and would be interested in dropping by through the night while a friend of mine hosts a near open door anon gangbang with my mouth and ass spun out of my tree begging for more jizz in and all over me.

If that sounds enticing, are between the ages of 18 and 55 (+/-) relatively inshape and generally take care of yourself then DM me here with a cock pic first and primary .

Note, this is my friend's home so it is his ultimate ya or nay to your invite. And respect for any and everyone involved is an absolute requirement so use your manors and common sense please. Bullshittery will not be tolerated by either of us.

About the slut ;)...

I'm 40years old, wht, toned and slim and middle to more masc acting and is undetectable on meds with my last check coming in mid last week. I'm a chef by trade so I have little filter and am a cocky asshole but only in good fun. I'm laid back and chill with a thick skin. I'm a pretty kinky fuck so not much squicks me but I know what I like and what I don't. For instance; I do not kiss under any circumstances, no permanent marks or hard striking. I do not enjoy throat or skull fucking, I can deepthroat but takes me some time. As well., No adbl play of gross stuff.

I understand ppl get carried away in the moment, I work on the three...lol strike system...I'll ask nicely, second time I'll tell you to stop and reinforce it, 3rd time; your turn ends and you may leave the condo as quickly and politely as possible. Don't make a scene, you were warned, don't ruin other's fun.

Yes! I am being very detailed and insistent....weird coming from a party cumdumpster...but I have put an awful lot of thought into what I'm asking to be done and I do not take the very serious risks and possibilities lightly. Ultimately I want this to be a fun and enjoyable time for anyone attending. 

So, again...if this resonates with you or you'd like to know more feel free to DM me. Looking for most likely a 11pm full rolling start and I'll do my best to answer any msgs after depending if I'm otherwise indisposed or I can see straight enough to type lol.

The address will be provided individually through DM once accepted. But is DT Hamilton Centrc.

If anyone is still reading this...wow, impressive lol hope to hear from you and well seeing you is debatable *grins*

BE SAFE!!20230421_113728.thumb.jpg.f532c9974db1f7c86c32d4f790c2ac5e.jpgIMG_20230421_174502_144.thumb.jpg.fa7c2d40a4230914a3ddfce0ee1d0f0d.jpg

• Like 1