What’s your favorite foreplay?

Bibttmmiami

So what kind of foreplay turns you on the most? 

For me it’s getting a good rimjob. Eat my ass really well and you can get me to do almost anything. 

Before even getting that far, a take charge guy gets me hot. I love being told what to wear and what to do as long as the guy isn’t an asshole about it. It’s a kind of tantric foreplay for me. 

How about you guys?

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

I actually love tons of foreplay ahead of the fucking.  Don't really have one "thing", but a couple of my favourites:

Kissing:  And I mean really GOOD kissing...varied intensity and techniques.  If it's too one-note for too long, then it just feels like sucking on a wet sponge after a while.

Armpits:  I LOVE burying my face in a guys pits and sniffing his fresh musk.  It's a big plus if the guy comes straight from the gym or something like that.

Blowjobs:  This is my gift (no pun intended) to my prospective topper.  Sit back, and let me worship your cock - show you how much I want it.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

I actually love tons of foreplay ahead of the fucking.  Don't really have one "thing", but a couple of my favourites:

Kissing:  And I mean really GOOD kissing...varied intensity and techniques.  If it's too one-note for too long, then it just feels like sucking on a wet sponge after a while.

Armpits:  I LOVE burying my face in a guys pits and sniffing his fresh musk.  It's a big plus if the guy comes straight from the gym or something like that.

Blowjobs:  This is my gift (no pun intended) to my prospective topper.  Sit back, and let me worship your cock - show you how much I want it.

Having not been into sucking for a long time, I changed that on Sunday when I sucked a really sexy cub in the sauna darkroom. He was fucking sexy and his cock was lovely and meaty, with a fleshy foreskin. It also had a very slight smell to it (not rank). I was having a good old suck and hoping I'd get it up my arse, but others were playing with him too and pulled him away from me. I wasn't happy, so never did get him in me.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ahh, foreplay... Want to really get me running hot and wild, ready and willing to do whatever kinky, nasty thing you have fantasized about? Then make me strip completely nude and keep me that way for a prolonged period. I love being nude, and after years of unintentional conditioning my body automatically reacts to nudity as a sign of upcoming pleasure of some sort. So I'll never be able to go to a nudist colony or nude beach because I get hard immediately after stripping.

If we are going to fuck, tell me to take off my clothes as soon as you can. Then tease me by waiting a bit. I was in a relationship where my bf at the time would make me go an entire day nude and knowing that I was going to get fucked or be on my knees sucking whenever the mood hit him. The anticipation was excruciatingly hot...

To start with I love kissing as I like passionate men....Ultimately my favorite thing is rimming. I love the intimacy and the eroticism of having my tongue in a guys hole. Particularly love a hairy hole...So masculine and beautiful. Eating a man's hole  is the best preparation for the eventual entry of my penis

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Marlin said:

To start with I love kissing as I like passionate men....Ultimately my favorite thing is rimming. I love the intimacy and the eroticism of having my tongue in a guys hole. Particularly love a hairy hole...So masculine and beautiful. Eating a man's hole  is the best preparation for the eventual entry of my penis

Damm you just got me hot reading that!  🔥

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

A little foreplay including sucking is fine, as long as they are willing to move on to the main event, where one or both of us gets a cock in our ass. 

I have a real problem locally with guys in sex clubs wanting to engage in light petting type foreplay for hours on end, with no intention of even touching my cock or letting me touch theirs, let alone fucking or even sucking. Quite often a couple of these guys will get together and occupy a prime cruising/fucking spot in the club, to make out, play with each other tits and caressing each other's bodies above the waist, for several hours. 

• Like 1

Favourite foreplay: 

pull my guy in a tight, warm embrace with delicate kisses on his neck, using just my lips at first, then introducing my tongue's tip. Slowly sucking and small bites till I feel his body pushing closer - how closer if we are already entwined! 

This proceeds with a classic passionate kiss with enhancements in some cases - fingering each other's holes while kissing. 

Or, if we are dressed, I shove a finger in his mouth together with my tongue and we suck it together. 

Nipple play, suck each other's penis and rimming are steps forward. 

• Like 1

My Dom likes to lock me up and then have me get between his legs and suck him for what seems like hours.  I mean my jaw is literally in pain the next day.  Sometimes he will push my panties in my mouth and choke me too.  

Rimming is my favorite foreplay. It’s great when a guy eats my ass before he fucks or fists it. I love eating ass too, especially if it’s a hairy hole with a little bit of musk. The best thing is for me to be eating a hairy hole while getting my ass fucked or fisted. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1