Master demands I swallow piss

On 5/31/2023 at 5:22 AM, OzzieCumdumpster said:

Big question, just your potentional master hydrate well?

Reason for asking this, is a person who doesn't hydrate well will have a stronger tasting urine, which also means increased salt and Urea, this can cause some people to gag and feel very ill from swallowing it.

I have a few guys that love WS in giving, they usually hydrate a lot, and I will have there cocks inside my mouth as they let there golden amber flow, and I enjoy it.

Then there are the spur of the moments where the guy needs to pee, and I open my mouth at will be there urinal, but I can only swallow a small amount as they aren't very hydrated, my throat closes up and piss overflows, but other guys I will gladly swallow it all up.

So if this is your first time, just ask him/her to hydrate well efore using you as a urinal.

Yes .  You so correct..

If WS is in play I definitely make sure the tap is has been very well hydrated.  And Yes the taste can be overpowering if not.

• Upvote 1

I've never had a problem swallowing piss no matter how strong the taste. I've been with guys In adult theaters and when they say the have to go piss I always say why go to the bathroom when you have a urinal right here most guys have them given me their piss and I always make sure to swallow it all. Hardest thing to find though are guys who are into giving piss enemas if you never had a guy piss in your ass try it such an awesome feeling 

• Piggy 1

On 6/4/2023 at 6:50 AM, MKSub24 said:

I would love to be out with a top where he fills my beer bottle with piss. Recycled beer is just great and nobody knows apart from him and I. Cheaper rounds too!

I went to atl eagle and got a mixed drink. Went into mens room and asked for refills. Guys were happy to help out. Then i walked around the club sippn piss thru the straw. Oink

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2023 at 2:14 AM, anonbugchaser said:

I went to atl eagle and got a mixed drink. Went into mens room and asked for refills. Guys were happy to help out. Then i walked around the club sippn piss thru the straw. Oink

That is so hot. Would love to do that.

• 1 month later...
On 5/1/2023 at 2:53 PM, BBrooklynWS said:

Taste your own first, and go from there

That is sage advice.

When I started getting a craving for piss I did exactly that.  It was a craving that kept growing and growing and I wanted to be ready.

On 5/1/2023 at 5:18 PM, Phallarchist said:

The viscosities of piss and plain water are essentially the same, so no preparation is needed. The point is that he will make you drink his waste, from his penis, in order to degrade you and enjoy his power over you. You do not get to control how much or how it tastes or what he'll make you swallow versus defiling your face. His urine should be the first on your tongue, in your stomach, and maybe up your guts, if submission is your goal.

Submission is my  goal.  A tops dominance can't be fake.  If it is I won't kneel.  I want to be used, abused and real. When it comes to piss I want it on my face, may body and in my open mouth.  I will swallow.

On 8/17/2023 at 3:54 PM, JohnnyJingles said:

Submission is my  goal.  A tops dominance can't be fake.  If it is I won't kneel.  I want to be used, abused and real. When it comes to piss I want it on my face, may body and in my open mouth.  I will swallow.

Always swallow 👄

On 8/14/2023 at 4:14 PM, JohnnyJingles said:

That is sage advice.

When I started getting a craving for piss I did exactly that.  It was a craving that kept growing and growing and I wanted to be ready.

Brother sage?