Surplus of bottoms?

16 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Those guys running around at ABS or sex clubs, closing doors and trying to divert attention away from others could  be versatile, bottom, or even Top. To me, whatever their sexual identity, they prove themselves to be "selfish assholes," by their attitude and behavior. 

That is very true. The bad behavior isn't limited to any one sexual position, and can be rampant in some venues.

• Like 2

On 5/5/2023 at 8:44 AM, austin_submale said:

Even guys who are top or vers top on the sites seem to mostly be interested in bottoming or at least flipping.  And yes, tops are VERY picky.  I hear a lot of "not my type".  If you aren't young, thin and good looking, forget it...And yes, I think it is pretty much true everywhere to some extent but some places seem more so than others.

I've seen the ratio be more like 3:1 or 4:1 on average favoring tops versus bottoms. So it's supply and demand.

Like walking into the supermarket -- when you go to the meat section, are you heading for the really fatty ribeye, the one that's too lean, or the one that says 'Prime" with just the right marbling? Let's head to the produce section -- oooh bananas! Do I pick the one that's over-ripe and soft, the one that's way too green, the one with bruises all over it, or am I looking for that almost-ripe green/yellow hue that says "I'm ready when you get me home, just peel me open!" Hey, I'll take a bunch of those! 🤣

Ok, I picked bananas on a whim, but we're all somewhat selective when it comes to what we want, no matter what it is. If it's just sex and we're blessed with a choice, why not pick what we want? If it's more than that, it needs to be the whole package. There are guys for all of us that don't make the cut, especially when you account for everything aside from sex. At least you're in Austin and not in God's Waiting Room in Florida where in some areas the average age is a couple years shy of 6 feet under. 

On 5/7/2023 at 12:58 PM, AlwaysOpen said:

Living in Fort Bottomdale, AKA Ft Lauderdale, yeah,

🤣🤣🤣

There may be a bottomless pit of bottoms ... OK I'm not so good at jokes 😁 ..., but

A LOT of bottoms self-select themselves out of getting fucked.

"BBC only" "white only" "no Asian" "8+ thick only" "smooth only" "18-30 young only" "40-70 old only" "dom only" "Daddies only" ... on and ON the laundry list goes.

I'm put off by picky bottoms even if I meet their laundry list criteria. 

Edited by chipygmalion80
typo
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

On 5/5/2023 at 6:10 AM, Bottom Jim said:

I have found if you add married guys I have found tops in good supply Almost all married guys are tops. They just want an ass in fuck and nut in

I find most guys who claim they're bi or str8 tend to be tops. They just want to get off and any hole's the goal.

25 minutes ago, chipygmalion80 said:

Smart bottoms don't narrow the field up front, you want as many breeders as possible to try your hole. It's just about chemistry at the end of the day.

Some of my best experiences have been with under-served men. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chipygmalion80 said:

🤣🤣🤣

There may be a bottomless pit of bottoms ... OK I'm not so good at jokes 😁 ..., but

"BBC only" "white only" "no Asian" "8+ thick only" "smooth only" "18-30 young only" "40-70 old only" "dom only" "Daddies only" ... on and ON the laundry list goes.

i thought Your joke was good 😉

i guess it depends on what a guy wants out of sex?  i've recently been hooking with a Man who is very out of shape, i seriously have concerns that He might have a heart attack while He is fucking and breeding me. He's not my idea of visually appealing... at all. But damn, i am sooooo fucking happy to have Him whenever He breeds me.

my one and foremost criteria for hookup sex is He has to want to fuck and breed me as much as i want to be fucked and bred. I.e., the desire has to be mutual. i've never given a 'sympathy fuck' and i would turn one down. For me, it's about the connection of mutual lust and need, and that comes in every shape, size, age, race... okay, it does have to be bareback, but then, i do not consider gloved sex to be sex... the barrier between us makes it something different to me, like mutual masturbation. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, chipygmalion80 said:

🤣🤣🤣

At the very least, the "quality over quantity" guys tend to be less experienced and have even more inhibitions, which often means it will be a lousy fuck. I go through phases, but I usually fuck them anyway, in the hope that it will somehow turn them into someone who loves the act enough to learn how to make it the focus.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PigBoyDallas said:

I find most guys who claim they're bi or str8 tend to be tops. They just want to get off and any hole's the goal.

While I think that is true for bi and "straight" guys under 25, by the time they turn 30 almost all of the "straight" guys and probably a majority of the guys who admit to being bi turn total bottom with other men. 

4 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

While I think that is true for bi and "straight" guys under 25, by the time they turn 30 almost all of the "straight" guys and probably a majority of the guys who admit to being bi turn total bottom with other men. 

Self described straight here.  Not attracted to men.  Don't want to look at them, fuck them or get sucked.  Im sub tho.  I've always had a craving for Domination.  Somehow, it all crossed over.   While I still enjoy sex with women,  my fantasies are almost exclusively submitting to the power of male cock.

@408curious I'm curious why you consider yourself "straight" if you enjoy sex with both genders? I had a discussion with a "gay" that had sex with both genders but was adamant that he was gay. I've considered myself bisexual for as long as I've known what that meant, I fantasize and enjoy sex with both genders, I've had a lot more sex with men than women, but have never developed or had any interest in developing a romantic attachment to a man. I'm absolutely certain I'm both bi and fully versatile. I absolutely love MMF 3 ways, but don't think I have ever bottomed in that situation when the other man was more than 25.

I've always been vers, bottomed more when I was younger and fitter. As I got older I've gravitated to the Daddy role as I've always been attracted to twinks. It does help on the hook up apps, as I've found I'm in a lot more demand when I'm advertising as a top than when I'm looking to take dick.

16 hours ago, Rillion said:

It does help on the hook up apps, as I've found I'm in a lot more demand when I'm advertising as a top than when I'm looking to take dick.

That's always the case, even in parks and bathhouses. Any old guy 65+, but who he can, get an erection, maintain the erection, and shoot a nice load, can find a hole. But if the same guy is the hole, there would be very little interest.

I've noticed the effects of aging as a bottom. When I was a young bottom, and not so young, I knew that when I went to the sauna or at the park I would be taking loads. I enjoyed the challenge of meeting up with a versatile-bottom looking for a top and then walking out the door with his load. Once a guy said "You tricked me!" as I was leaving. We would start necking and then once he was really horny and really into my body, I would then make sure to find my lubed hole. It was hot!

On 5/7/2023 at 10:58 AM, AlwaysOpen said:

Living in Fort Bottomdale, AKA Ft Lauderdale, yeah, the ratio of bottoms to tops is probably 50 to 1. Usually, you can tell the frustration level of a bottom by their preferred position they post on hook up apps. If they list Bottom, they are being honest, and are not there to swap positions.  Bottom - vers guys have not had many replies when they listed bottom, so they thought by expanding their circle a little, they might luck out. Too often, the guys listing themselves as vers will also have an ad up for guys to come  by and stick their dick thru his glory hole and get sucked off, or may be advertising that they will be taking loads all night; blind folded and ass up.  As the declared sex role moves upwards to Vers-top, the guy has really become frustrated  and is really looking to bottom, but the last 3 options have not worked out, so this is the last chance for a 5 minute romance.  And here, at least, if they list themselves as top, and they are online more than 5 minutes, they too often will have something about how good they are at giving head and swallowing all loads. 

Seriously, I think gay men have culturally grown up in the realm of "faggots take it up the ass or suck cocks"  as their very early on foundation, often learned from the guys in gym class or the school bus , posturing and trying to appear more sexually advanced. And with that, higher on the pecking order.  So when  a gay teen begin to hit puberty and their sex drive awakens, they have this notion of what their role is supposed to be.  I wonder if this thread would be lamenting how there are too many tops, if the schoolyard /locker room talk went " gay guys  all have huge gym muscles, and their cocks would split any pussy, so that's why they are gay. And they can fuck anything anytime they want, unlike straight guys"

It's hilarious you say that cause I was struggling in ft lauderdale to find a vers guy. I guess I'm lucky cause I'm young and like older guys that I can still find a top somewhat easily (if I look for "top"), but sometimes I want to flip with a guy. So I'll look for vers or vers bttm/top. 90% of vers guys I talked to would shift to "bottom preference" and I learned to straight up ask if they were looking to top that day and they'd be like "maybe tomorrow, hmu then". So I learned if I wanted to flip, I had to hit up "tops".

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

As a bottom, the only time I feel there are too many bottoms is when there is that one guy at a venue who feel he has to suck every cock. It doesn't matter if someone is already sucking it, he'll maneuver his way closer and push the other guy out.