Territorial breeders

Teneo

On 5/20/2023 at 9:51 PM, Teneo said:

I’ve been letting this Latino hunk in my neighborhood fuck me and I had been fucked twice before I told him to come that day 

he didn’t last long and then messaged me later that he was mad because I was used.

I may have whispered in Ecstasy that his cut 7” cock was the only cock I wanted. 

The more men leave seed the more seed I want.

On 5/20/2023 at 11:26 PM, ErosWired said:

By ‘territorial’, are you saying you think this Top feels that you’re ‘his’ ass to fuck because you’re in his neighborhood? Or could it be that he just doesn’t like sloppy seconds? Some don’t.

He sounds like an alpha and probably does not like sloppy seconds. I am the same way as I don't like semen from other males nor a hole that other men had the pleasure to open up. I prefer a clean hole so I can take my time and  work open the second ring myself.

So I generally don't fuck cumdumps unless I'm first. Alpha.

• Like 4

I guess I'm kinda territorial over my live-in young fuckboy's (Drew) ass and mouth. I do let other men use his holes, like I share him with my Buddies but any other man who wants to fuck him has gotta get my permission first. Drew loves this arrangement and is turned on by it and I get to fuck his freshly seeded hole after.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/20/2023 at 11:26 PM, ErosWired said:

By ‘territorial’, are you saying you think this Top feels that you’re ‘his’ ass to fuck because you’re in his neighborhood? Or could it be that he just doesn’t like sloppy seconds? Some don’t.

I love sloppy seconds!

• Like 1

I have the suspicion that some “territorial tops”—not all, maybe not even most—want to be the only cock because of fears of contracting STIs. I would understand and respect it more if those guys were simply upfront about that being the reason they don’t want my used hole.

• Upvote 1

On 5/21/2023 at 5:49 PM, viking8x6 said:

"alpha" tops, or who are territorial, jealous, possessive, controlling, etc., have serious self-esteem problems

I concur.

Generally, men who have to announce or display their Dominance in some way - either directly or less overtly - often do have an insecure impression of their own leadership capabilities.  It's as though the harder they try to insure their "obvious" qualities of Dominance, the less they actually accomplish in that effort. 

This is why I urge "newbies'" to the submissive life to ask the bartenders at their local Leatherbars about the man they're considering.  An insecure-yet-demanding Alpha can wreck what could have been a wonderful sub to another, more confident, knowledgeable, able man.  

• Like 1