Luck on Grindr and some risk

Oldercumslut

Made a connection with a guy on Grindr.  Hate to say it, but it was a typical low-budget kind of hookup.  He was in a flea-bag motel.  Hooked up Wed night, he just laid there for a long time while I sucked him hard.  Without a comment, he pushed me face down onto the bed and proceeded to pound away.   Just steady and hard, hitting my bladder every time.  He was a good size 7.5 to 8", maybe. It was a good thing that he finally came; he was starting to fuck the piss out of me.

Thursday he contacted me and asked for some help with some party favors for a second visit.  This time I got the Motel.  I like anon scene and was blindfolded with the door ajar.  I heard the door open, nothing was said, and then I realized there was more than just him.  There was a jolt of fear and excitement.   A cock got put into my mouth and my hand placed on another.  As they both got hard.  I was moved onto my knees on the bed.  One in my mouth and one in each hand.  I was glad I had pre-lubed because a hard one was pushed into the hilt with one push.   He set up a nice steady rhythm; the one in my mouth started to leak precum.   The one fucking me grunted and pushed in hard.  He pulled out and moved to my mouth to get cleaned off, and one of the guys in my hand moved to my ass.  I have no clue how many there actually were.  I counted nine loads in my ass.  Yes, I was a bit sore.  

They got dressed and left.  No words were said.  I tried to connect when I woke up this morning, but he had deleted his Grindr account.

Yeah, the whole anon scene is risky but this once it paid off.  Now I"m going to fantasize about it happening again.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4

1 hour ago, Oldercumslut said:

Made a connection with a guy on Grindr.  Hate to say it, but it was a typical low-budget kind of hookup.  He was in a flea-bag motel.  Hooked up Wed night, he just laid there for a long time while I sucked him hard.  Without a comment, he pushed me face down onto the bed and proceeded to pound away.   Just steady and hard, hitting my bladder every time.  He was a good size 7.5 to 8", maybe. It was a good thing that he finally came; he was starting to fuck the piss out of me.

Thursday he contacted me and asked for some help with some party favors for a second visit.  This time I got the Motel.  I like anon scene and was blindfolded with the door ajar.  I heard the door open, nothing was said, and then I realized there was more than just him.  There was a jolt of fear and excitement.   A cock got put into my mouth and my hand placed on another.  As they both got hard.  I was moved onto my knees on the bed.  One in my mouth and one in each hand.  I was glad I had pre-lubed because a hard one was pushed into the hilt with one push.   He set up a nice steady rhythm; the one in my mouth started to leak precum.   The one fucking me grunted and pushed in hard.  He pulled out and moved to my mouth to get cleaned off, and one of the guys in my hand moved to my ass.  I have no clue how many there actually were.  I counted nine loads in my ass.  Yes, I was a bit sore.  

They got dressed and left.  No words were said.  I tried to connect when I woke up this morning, but he had deleted his Grindr account.

Yeah, the whole anon scene is risky but this once it paid off.  Now I"m going to fantasize about it happening again.

Very hot! 

It is kinda scary and exciting when you expect one guy and turns out more and you cant do anything about that!

Was horny this morning so I went cruising.

Walked into the cruising are and immediately saw a hot guy with a shaved head and sunglasses pissing.

Walked past him and to a little side area, he followed.

When he came closer I recognised that we have played before. 'Straight' married guy who never fucks without a rubber.

We snog, suck, he plays with my hole. I let him. We keep on snogging and swapping sucks. I tell him I want him to fuck me and as always he says not without a condom.

We keep playing for a bit before inturn round and tease him with my hole.

He rubs the tip of his dick against my hairy arsehole and pushes a little. "Are you clean?" He asks. "Yeah" I replied.. I'd douched after all so I was clean in that respect.

He slips in and starts fucking me. His dick is solid with a little up curve to it. Probably about 7" and nice n fat. A lovely uncut head too.

I want him to breed me but he says "cum on my cock and ill use it to fuck you with."

I try but im not ready to cum yet.

We move to a place about 10 metres away where there is a chair. I lean against it and assume the position.

He starts fucking me again, hitting my prostate with each thrust and making me moan. Before I know it I hear him say "you ready?"

"Fuck yeah, breed my arse" I respond.

He grabs my hips, thrusts in about 5 or 6 times and starts grunting as he unloads his huge balls into my hole.

After he pulls out he pushes a bead of cum out of his cock for me to lick. I'm good and I suck it clean.

Fucking perfect start to the day!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2023 at 3:47 PM, Bbikercub said:

Was horny this morning so I went cruising.

Walked into the cruising are and immediately saw a hot guy with a shaved head and sunglasses pissing.

Walked past him and to a little side area, he followed.

When he came closer I recognised that we have played before. 'Straight' married guy who never fucks without a rubber.

We snog, suck, he plays with my hole. I let him. We keep on snogging and swapping sucks. I tell him I want him to fuck me and as always he says not without a condom.

We keep playing for a bit before inturn round and tease him with my hole.

He rubs the tip of his dick against my hairy arsehole and pushes a little. "Are you clean?" He asks. "Yeah" I replied.. I'd douched after all so I was clean in that respect.

He slips in and starts fucking me. His dick is solid with a little up curve to it. Probably about 7" and nice n fat. A lovely uncut head too.

I want him to breed me but he says "cum on my cock and ill use it to fuck you with."

I try but im not ready to cum yet.

We move to a place about 10 metres away where there is a chair. I lean against it and assume the position.

He starts fucking me again, hitting my prostate with each thrust and making me moan. Before I know it I hear him say "you ready?"

"Fuck yeah, breed my arse" I respond.

He grabs my hips, thrusts in about 5 or 6 times and starts grunting as he unloads his huge balls into my hole.

After he pulls out he pushes a bead of cum out of his cock for me to lick. I'm good and I suck it clean.

Fucking perfect start to the day!

Love it when a 'condom only' top relents and breeds me. 

• Like 1