Hot Latino Hitchhiker

rawTOP

• Administrators

I had been working my route down in South Texas and was headed for Del Rio when a Hot(Temperature) Hot(Sexy) looking latino guy stepped out of the shade and stuck out his thumb. No I don't as a rule pickup hitchhikers specially in this part of the country because it can get you in trouble. But it was hotter n hell out there and I was riding along in this great big air-conditioned car. So I stopped and as he ran to catch up to where I stopped I stuffed my cock back into my trousers, but I did'nt zip up. When this young darkly tanned and hunky lookin latin guy got into the car the temperature went up 20 degrees and it wasn't from the outside temperature it was from me. This guy had those great dark lashes and bedroom eyes that melt you when you look into them.

I stuck out my hand and intoduced myself and I heavily accented English he said his name was Xavier. I pulled out onto the highway and as I did I offered Xavi as he told me he prefered to be called a cold cola from the cooler on the back seat. He said you and as I tried to reach back he asked that I let him get the drink. He turned around in the seat and reached over, as he did his perfectly shaped bubble butt stuck up into the air and I thought I was coing to come. He sat back down facing me and open my drink and handed it to me. I let my hand linger a little on his and he looked into my eyes and smiled really big. As always we did the small talk thing and he let me know that he had grown up just over the boarder but he had been born in San Antonio so he was an American citizen so he traveled back and forth working at whatever jobs he could.

He was 22 years old and was saving money to buy himself a truck so that he could go into business for himself. Eventually though (as always) I kinda worked the subject around to sex, because the little head in my pants was just all worked up. He explained that he didn't have time for a girl beause they always wanted to spend his money. I was feeling really bold at that point and just asked if he jerked off to relieve himself. He smiled and said that he did and liked it very much because he could have his hand any time. He did something then that almost caused me to shoot my load. He leaned over and stuck his mouth next to my ear and and whispered that he also liked to have sex with other men. He reached into my open trousers and grabbed my cock and popped it out into the cool air of the car. He leaned down and licked the precome that was flowing from the tip and licked it up and down. I was having a hard time keeping the car on the road and told him to back off until I could pull over to someplace safe.

We turned down a side road and after about a mile drove into a field and behind some trees. He jumped out of the car and I thought he was going to run but instead he flipped open his sleeping bag and threw it on the ground. He then proceeded to peel off all his clothes and lay down and patted the bag. I couldn't get out of my suit fast enough. I layed down on top of him and began kissing and sucking on all of the gorgoues mans body. He rolled over and pushed me onto my back and began deepthroating my cock lick a major vacuum cleaner, then just as I thought I was going to come he stopped and squeezed my until the urge subsided.

He wiped his hands on his body and collected sweat and then he used it to lube up my cock again and then he raised up and lowered himself right down up to the hilt. He started bucking up and down and was driving me crazy saying all these things in Spanish and the he started to say I'm coming, I'm Coming and he did all over my chest on my face and neck and on the bag. I just exploded. I unloaded a load of come like a teenager. I know that I pumped about ten times into this hot latino's ass and he was still jumping up and down beging that I never stop. He finally leaned over and kissed me and then rolled onto his back and said that he needed that and that he could now finish his trip. We pulled ourselves to gether and got back on the road, we pulled into Del Rio and I told that this was it for me, and that I was going to get a room for the night. He stayed and we played, but that, for now has to be another story.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 10 years later...
  • 7 months later...