What's the weirdest fetish you formed over time?

On 2/19/2024 at 12:05 AM, str8uncut said:

So far just breeding random guys is enough of a fetish for me. I never even thought I'd go this far.

Yup.

When I'm horny to top, I look to breed a random guys ass.  Huge turn-on when he quickly gives me the addy with few questions.  Then I know he's a cumslut.

Edited by chipygmalion80
typo
  • Piggy 1

I've really developed a fetish for having dominant top fuck my mouth and ass until he's fully satisfied then have him make me deep rim him while I jerk my submissive dick to orgasm. Just love cuming while paying my top appropriate homage for using my body.

On 3/14/2024 at 10:45 AM, FetishNW said:

Humiliation and findom 

I've started to get off on humiliation more and more, and the first stirrings of a findom fetish are beginning to get stronger by the day. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/13/2024 at 11:07 PM, skinnybttmwhore said:

I'm a cumdump bottom that accepts any load, but I enjoy letting older chubby men fuck me. Obviously fit men are hot, but letting a large chubby guy press me into a mattress while I can't wiggle away is hot.

Totally agree. I'm a fit muscular 6'2, 185 but subbing and getting fucked by a large chubby top (preferably older) is something I find irrestitable; also love a dom chub to smother me with his hot huge ass while I tongue his asshole and he slaps my balls and dick.

• Like 1

On 7/6/2023 at 4:12 PM, FunCheerSlut said:

The "weird" fetish that I formed or developed over time is the one I put forward here. #funcheerslut

I love to wear cheerleading uniforms and get my horny little cheer skirt stuffed with an eager and throbbing erection.

I love this idea and plan to put it into action; in general femming up is something I find more and more appealing. The main challenge, for me at least, is the sheer amount of time and effort it takes to do even relatively well. Realistically, I need a ltr with a dom who would really be into it to give me the necessary motivation to dress and fem up on the regular.

prep kinda killed this habit which is probably just as well as i even disgusted myself when doin it but... i'd go to cruising areas very early in the am, pick up the discarded used condoms from the nite before and lick all the jizz out of them if it hadnt dried up yet 

• Piggy 1

6 hours ago, norefusal said:

prep kinda killed this habit which is probably just as well as i even disgusted myself when doin it but... i'd go to cruising areas very early in the am, pick up the discarded used condoms from the nite before and lick all the jizz out of them if it hadnt dried up yet 

I fucking love doing this. And pulling them out of the trash cans at the ABS.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a castration fetish. I have a regular who ties my sack tight above my balls tightly with cord, handcuffs me (so I can't undo the cord myself) then fucks me bareback. He only unties or cuts the cord when he's finished emptying himself in me and Ive cleaned his cock with my mouth. I meet with a few guys regularly but he's the only one I've admitted and therefore submitted to having it done.

• Upvote 2