College Boy Turning Tricks

Sfmike64

Part 1 (Chem stuff comes in Part 2)

Finally. Away at college for a few months and I could breathe. Growing up in a small town, I was eager to go to school in a big city so I could come out, get some more sexual experience (other than trading blowjobs with my best friend under the bleachers of the football field at school) and finally hook up with the older men I’d been fantasizing about for a long time.

I’m Adam, and I’m a short, 5’4” tall, furry 18 year old student at a big college in the midwest. I have a nice uncut dick and a big fat hairy ass. I knew I wanted to be somewhere like Chicago when I applied to schools, so I only applied to colleges in big cities. I was horny 24x7 and knew it would be far easier to satisfy my hunger for cock in a large city.

The first few months, I figured out how online cruising worked and had a lot of good luck using Sniffies and Scruff. Luckily I had a bike to ride around and my school was near the L so I could get all over the city quickly. I had a couple of regular hookups, including one older guy named Mike who had taken my ass cherry and taught me how to love my greedy butthole.

I was in love with Mike’s 6’ tall, beefy, hairy Dad bod and the thick swirls of chest hair on his pecs. He didn’t have a beard but he was one of those guys who shaved every day and still looked like he needed to shave 5 minutes after he was done. Needless to say, his sandpaper chin felt amazing on my boy pussy and he loved leaving loads in my hole. I loved taking those loads, it was even more fun when they leaked out of my cunt and left a tiny wet spot on the seat of the L train when I got up to exit.

One Friday morning, Mike texted me and asked me if I’d be interested in meeting a friend of his who was in town on business and looking for a younger guy to hire for an evening. I’d never thought about selling my ass, which I willingly gave away for free, but he was Mike’s friend so I said sure. Mike sent me a pic of another hot early 40s Daddy who I’d be happy to give my hole to, but Mike said he got off on paying boys for sex. Who was I to say no?

He also sent me a pic of the guy’s giant uncut dick. I was immediately in love. It was bigger than any cock I’d ever taken before, immensely thick, and I knew I had to have it inside me. His name was Justin and Mike sent me his phone and room number at a hotel in the Loop. He told me to be there at 5. Yes, sir! This fag boy is never late for a good daddy dicking.

After I was done with classes for the day, I went home, showered and cleaned out my hole (thank god I had a single room with its own bathroom!) so I would be squeaky clean for the cock I was dreaming of. It was still warm out, so I put on a skimpy pair of nylon shorts a tank top and a cute jockstrap that Mike had given me, which framed my big furry ass really well. I remembered to put the bottle of poppers Mike gave me in a pocket of my backpack and headed out. I’d been instructed not to wear deodorant or cologne and to be on time.

I gave myself a lot of time and walked into the lobby of the hotel at 4:50PM, with my heart pounding. I was incredibly horny, as usual, with the added thrill of going to meet a John who was going to pay me for sex. My cock was hard in my jockstrap and my ass was tingling, knowing it was about to receive the hard fucking it so desperately needed.

I caught the eye of one of the bellhops who was a cute guy just a little older than me with thick curly hair and a trim beard. He was on his way up with a cart full of suitcases and held the door of the elevator for me. It was just the two of us and he said “You’re lucky to be wearing so little, this uniform is hot and sweaty when it’s this warm out.”

I laughed and agreed and he took the opportunity to start at my ass. It’s a nice big ass if I do say so myself, and he just smiled and said “I get off at 10.”

I smiled and said “I’ll just bet you do.” We quickly exchanged phone numbers and then the elevator stopped on Justin’s floor. I reached over and kissed the bellman, and he grabbed my ass cheek, slipping his hand inside the waistband of my jockstrap. “FUCK, kid, that’s a nice ass. Hope I get to sample it.”

I pulled away from him, smiled and said “you will. Don’t worry. Always room for one more.”

No one I went to high school would’ve guessed that shy little Adam would’ve gone away to college and in three months be shaking his booty at hotel staff on his way to turn a trick for money.

The bellman licked his lips and said “I sure hope so.” Then the elevator door closed and he was gone. I quickly found the room, adjusted my dick and ass in my jock and knocked on the door.

• Like 34
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 2

PART 2

The door quickly opened to the man I had seen in the picture Mike sent me. He was in his early 40s, built, muscled, about 5’7”, but with that hot look of a former college jock who’d drunk a few too many beers. He was shirtless and answered the door in just a pair of skimpy old style 70s coach gym shorts. He exuded confidence and sex appeal.

“You must be Adam. Mike’s told me a lot about you. Come in. I’m Justin.”

He ushered me into the large spacious room and put the do not disturb thing on the doorknob. The curtains were open, but there was no way anyone could see us, we were 25 stories up, facing the lake. I made a mental note to remember to ask him to fuck me on the balcony outside. 

We chit chatted for a bit but quickly got down to brass tacks. Mike had apparently negotiated my fee with him in advance.  I was a little surprised and thought “so now he was my pimp, too?” But that thought just make my hole pucker. Justin handed me an envelope with 5 $100 bills in it, which I tucked in my backpack.

He said “Are you nervous, Adam?” I nodded and laughed a bit. “Yeah, a little.”

“Don’t be. I’ve known Mike forever. In fact, he’s going to stop by later.” I was sitting on the sofa, and he handed me a plastic cup that was sitting on the coffee table and said “here, drink this. It’ll help you relax and have a good time.” I took the cup which was fizzy and brown so I just assumed it was a Coke. I took a few sips. It tasted a little weird, but I was so nervous that I drank it all quickly. He laughed and said “there’s more where that came from later.” I didn’t know what G was at the time, since the only thing I’d ever done was smoke weed.

Justin smiled and said “When Mike showed me your picture, you reminded me of someone that he and I both know. A guy your age. I want to play out a daddy/boy scene where I fuck that guy. Mike said you’d done that with him before, right?” I nodded. “So I’m going to call you Jake, ok? I’m also going to call you a lot of other names. Does that turn you on?” He reached over and touched the back of my neck with his strong hand and  massaged it a little bit. All I could do was moan and say “yes, Daddy.” He laughed and said “Good. If anything does’t feel right, just tell me and we’ll readjust. But I think what I have in mind for tonight is going to turn you on very very much.”

He sat down next to me on the sofa and leaned over so we started making out. His short trimmed beard and sexy green eyes were making my cock rock hard and I couldn’t stop exploring his furry chest with my hands. I rubbed his nipples and he moaned and said “you can do that whenever you want, son.” I grinned (I loved it when Mike called me “son”) and rubbed his nipples harder with one hand while I reached down to feel his cock inside his shorts.

It was incredibly thick and I could feel his foreskin moving over the head of his dick even though it was still inside his shorts. I was starting to swirl from the G and he could tell that I was feeling it, so he just picked me up and moved me to the bed. He laid me on my back and slid his shorts down so that his mostly hard, massive cock was dangling down. He rolled me on my shoulders and pulled my shorts off quickly, while I shucked my tank top. I was completely naked on the bed except for my sexy jockstrap which he made a point of complimenting.

Justin grinned at me and said “FUCK Jake, you look so damn sexy,” then he shoved his face into my hole, rubbing his beard and tongue all over my ass. I moaned and reached down to grab his face and pull it as far into my ass as I could. The only thing I loved more than getting my cunt eaten was taking big fat daddy cocks in it and I knew that Justin was only moments away from sinking his cock into my greedy cumdump. He kept his tongue and beard in contact with my hole and I just held onto the back of his head for dear life, while he shoved his tongue as far up my asshole as it would go. I couldn’t do anything but moan like a little pig while my eyes rolled into the back of my head. I was one happy little faggot.

Justin came up for air “You like that, son? Fuck, Jake you look so hot. Daddy’s gonna love breeding your pretty little cumdump. I got a bunch of loads for you. You want my cock, baby boy?” I just moaned some more and said “fuck Daddy! Yes! Your boy needs your cock. Please give it to me.” He chuckled a little and said “hang on baby boy, I have another surprise for you,” then I felt his index finger slide into my spit lubed hole.

After a minute or so with him pushing his fingers in and out of my hole, loosening me up for the onslaught to come, something started to burn a little bit.  “What’s that?” He just laughed and said “You’ll find out in a few minutes, boy. You ready for Daddy’s cock Jake?” It was still a little weird that he was calling me by another guy’s name, but ultimately I didn’t care because I was incredibly turned on and knew I was gonna get bred by a hot Daddy while making a bunch of money in the process. If calling me Jake turned him on, that was fine with me. Just fuck me harder.

I could feel more burning in my ass and Looked up at Justin grinning ear to ear saying “you feel that son? How does your pussy feel, Jakey boy ?” I had to catch my breath I could feel my heart pounding and my asshole was on fire in a way I’d never felt before. “Oh Daddy, it feels amazing. Please put your cock inside me. Please.” I looked up at him with my best puppy, hang dog look, begging for his cock with my eyes.

I was still rolled onto my back with my ass high in the air when he made me flip over so I was on my knees like a good cumdump. Mike had taught me how to arch my back so that he could get all the way inside my hole. Justin laughed and noted this. “Mike’s taught you how to position your pretty little pussy, hasn’t he, son?”

“Yes, Daddy. Now put your cock in me, please? I reached back and pulled my big hairy cheeks apart so Justin could see my hole winking at him.

Justin just laughed again and said “don’t worry Jakey. Daddy’s gonna give you all of his big fat daddy cock just like you always wanted it.” He reached down and ate my ass a little more, shoving his tongue as far as he could inside my hole, then he pulled up and spat a couple of big loogies onto my butthole.

“You think you can take my cock with just spit for lube, baby boy?”

“No, Daddy, can I have some poppers too?”

Justin just laughed and said “that’s my boy, Jakey. You don’t want more lube you just want more drugs. Good little fag whore.”

I blushed a little, but I liked him calling me names and I loved the daddy/boy scene he was playing out. He handed me a bottle of poppers and I took 6 or 7 huge hits off them so my head was completely spinning. My hole continued to burn and get hungrier from whatever he had shoved in there, and he spat on his cock and started to tease my cunt with the head. “You sure you want this dick, baby boy? Daddy’s not sure you can take the whole thing. Do you think you can, Jake?”

I moaned like a cheap whore and backed up, trying to get the head of his cock inside me. He laughed and moved away, teasing my hole with his cock head. “Fuck daddy! Give it to me. I need it so badly.” Justin just laughed some more and continued to tease my hole, waiting for my body to absorb the drugs. My hole kept getting hungrier and hungrier and finally he slowly slid a little bit of his huge cock into my ass.

“Come on now Jake, tell Daddy what you want. Beg for it, baby boy.”

“Oh Daddy! Please give me all of your cock. I need it. My hole is so hungry and only you can satisfy me with your cock, Daddy!”

Justin moaned loudly and said “I’ve been waiting for you to say that for a long time, Jakey boy. I need to be inside you. Here we go.” He thrust his cock all the way inside my ass until it was incredibly full. I gasped and then tried to relax so I could handle all of his enormous daddy cock. It was so long I felt it pop past something inside me and then just started to feel warmer all over and hungrier in my hole.

“Of fuck! Daddy what did you do to me? Your cock feels amazing all the way inside me, but my hole is on FIRE!”

Justin reached over and touched my face, kind of petting me like you would an overexcited dog. “Don’t worry baby boy, you’re safe with me, I just gave you something called T, to make you have more fun. I put it in the piss slit of my cock so it’s melting all the way inside your pretty little furry pussy.”

FUUUUCK. He was giving me drugs from his cock into my ass, and there was nothing I could do about it. Which was JUST fine. My body heated up and my hole opened wide to take his dick.

I felt like my brain was completely scrambled but my ass was on fire and I needed him to fuck me. HARD. 

Justin could feel this too and he quickly started to thrust in and out of my ass, fucking me hard and using my pussy like it was meant to be used. His cock was the biggest one to ever fuck me and I was begging for his cock to fuck me harder.

“Please Daddy, I need your cock. Rape me harder! I need your cock using my pussy! It feels so fucking good. Please Daddy. Just keep doing what you’re doing.” Then I felt another wave of the drugs in my asshole and couldn’t really talk anymore I was so spun.

Justin grinned at me with an evil glint in my eye and said “I’ve been waiting to do this for so long, Jakey! I’ve wanted to fuck you forever and now my cock is all the way inside you just like it was supposed to be. Take my fucking cock you dirty little faggot!”

Justin went into overdrive and grabbed onto my hips so he could pound my cunt really hard. I grabbed onto a pillow and just moaned into it, feeling my head explode over and over with pleasure that his cock was giving my hole.

After a few minutes of sustained, heavy pounding he cried out “FUCKKKKK! Jakey! I’m gonna breed you! Do you want my load son! Tell me you want my load!” He was begging me to beg him and I finally found the ability to speak again. “DADDY! Please give me your load! Please cum all the way up my pussy as far as you can shoot it! I want to feel your cock cumming in my hole!”

Justin kept on fucking me and finally after another minute of full on pounding he stopped and his legs stiffened and he fell forward on my back with his furry chest. He was breathing heavily and I could feel his cock throbbing deep inside of me, launching volley after volley of cum into my cunt. I reverted back to moaning and gibberish and just saying “thank you daddy! Thank you for breeding me!” Justin just keep repeating “Oh Jakey!” Over and over again.

Justin’s breathing came back to normal and we rolled onto our sides and began passionately making out, after a minute or two his cock began to get soft and slide out of my hole. He reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a buttplug and immediately shoved it all the way up my ass before I had time to react. It was BIG.

I sighed because I was suddenly full again, but my hole was still on fire.

“Don’t worry,” Justin said. There’s way more where that came from. 

• Like 35
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 21
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Sfmike64 said:

PART 2

The door quickly opened to the man I had seen in the picture Mike sent me. He was in his early 40s, built, muscled, about 5’7”, but with that hot look of a former college jock who’d drunk a few too many beers. He was shirtless and answered the door in just a pair of skimpy old style 70s coach gym shorts. He exuded confidence and sex appeal.

“You must be Adam. Mike’s told me a lot about you. Come in. I’m Justin.”

He ushered me into the large spacious room and put the do not disturb thing on the doorknob. The curtains were open, but there was no way anyone could see us, we were 25 stories up, facing the lake. I made a mental note to remember to ask him to fuck me on the balcony outside. 

We chit chatted for a bit but quickly got down to brass tacks. Mike had apparently negotiated my fee with him in advance.  I was a little surprised and thought “so now he was my pimp, too?” But that thought just make my hole pucker. Justin handed me an envelope with 5 $100 bills in it, which I tucked in my backpack.

He said “Are you nervous, Adam?” I nodded and laughed a bit. “Yeah, a little.”

“Don’t be. I’ve known Mike forever. In fact, he’s going to stop by later.” I was sitting on the sofa, and he handed me a plastic cup that was sitting on the coffee table and said “here, drink this. It’ll help you relax and have a good time.” I took the cup which was fizzy and brown so I just assumed it was a Coke. I took a few sips. It tasted a little weird, but I was so nervous that I drank it all quickly. He laughed and said “there’s more where that came from later.” I didn’t know what G was at the time, since the only thing I’d ever done was smoke weed.

Justin smiled and said “When Mike showed me your picture, you reminded me of someone that he and I both know. A guy your age. I want to play out a daddy/boy scene where I fuck that guy. Mike said you’d done that with him before, right?” I nodded. “So I’m going to call you Jake, ok? I’m also going to call you a lot of other names. Does that turn you on?” He reached over and touched the back of my neck with his strong hand and  massaged it a little bit. All I could do was moan and say “yes, Daddy.” He laughed and said “Good. If anything does’t feel right, just tell me and we’ll readjust. But I think what I have in mind for tonight is going to turn you on very very much.”

He sat down next to me on the sofa and leaned over so we started making out. His short trimmed beard and sexy green eyes were making my cock rock hard and I couldn’t stop exploring his furry chest with my hands. I rubbed his nipples and he moaned and said “you can do that whenever you want, son.” I grinned (I loved it when Mike called me “son”) and rubbed his nipples harder with one hand while I reached down to feel his cock inside his shorts.

It was incredibly thick and I could feel his foreskin moving over the head of his dick even though it was still inside his shorts. I was starting to swirl from the G and he could tell that I was feeling it, so he just picked me up and moved me to the bed. He laid me on my back and slid his shorts down so that his mostly hard, massive cock was dangling down. He rolled me on my shoulders and pulled my shorts off quickly, while I shucked my tank top. I was completely naked on the bed except for my sexy jockstrap which he made a point of complimenting.

Justin grinned at me and said “FUCK Jake, you look so damn sexy,” then he shoved his face into my hole, rubbing his beard and tongue all over my ass. I moaned and reached down to grab his face and pull it as far into my ass as I could. The only thing I loved more than getting my cunt eaten was taking big fat daddy cocks in it and I knew that Justin was only moments away from sinking his cock into my greedy cumdump. He kept his tongue and beard in contact with my hole and I just held onto the back of his head for dear life, while he shoved his tongue as far up my asshole as it would go. I couldn’t do anything but moan like a little pig while my eyes rolled into the back of my head. I was one happy little faggot.

Justin came up for air “You like that, son? Fuck, Jake you look so hot. Daddy’s gonna love breeding your pretty little cumdump. I got a bunch of loads for you. You want my cock, baby boy?” I just moaned some more and said “fuck Daddy! Yes! Your boy needs your cock. Please give it to me.” He chuckled a little and said “hang on baby boy, I have another surprise for you,” then I felt his index finger slide into my spit lubed hole.

After a minute or so with him pushing his fingers in and out of my hole, loosening me up for the onslaught to come, something started to burn a little bit.  “What’s that?” He just laughed and said “You’ll find out in a few minutes, boy. You ready for Daddy’s cock Jake?” It was still a little weird that he was calling me by another guy’s name, but ultimately I didn’t care because I was incredibly turned on and knew I was gonna get bred by a hot Daddy while making a bunch of money in the process. If calling me Jake turned him on, that was fine with me. Just fuck me harder.

I could feel more burning in my ass and Looked up at Justin grinning ear to ear saying “you feel that son? How does your pussy feel, Jakey boy ?” I had to catch my breath I could feel my heart pounding and my asshole was on fire in a way I’d never felt before. “Oh Daddy, it feels amazing. Please put your cock inside me. Please.” I looked up at him with my best puppy, hang dog look, begging for his cock with my eyes.

I was still rolled onto my back with my ass high in the air when he made me flip over so I was on my knees like a good cumdump. Mike had taught me how to arch my back so that he could get all the way inside my hole. Justin laughed and noted this. “Mike’s taught you how to position your pretty little pussy, hasn’t he, son?”

“Yes, Daddy. Now put your cock in me, please? I reached back and pulled my big hairy cheeks apart so Justin could see my hole winking at him.

Justin just laughed again and said “don’t worry Jakey. Daddy’s gonna give you all of his big fat daddy cock just like you always wanted it.” He reached down and ate my ass a little more, shoving his tongue as far as he could inside my hole, then he pulled up and spat a couple of big loogies onto my butthole.

“You think you can take my cock with just spit for lube, baby boy?”

“No, Daddy, can I have some poppers too?”

Justin just laughed and said “that’s my boy, Jakey. You don’t want more lube you just want more drugs. Good little fag whore.”

I blushed a little, but I liked him calling me names and I loved the daddy/boy scene he was playing out. He handed me a bottle of poppers and I took 6 or 7 huge hits off them so my head was completely spinning. My hole continued to burn and get hungrier from whatever he had shoved in there, and he spat on his cock and started to tease my cunt with the head. “You sure you want this dick, baby boy? Daddy’s not sure you can take the whole thing. Do you think you can, Jake?”

I moaned like a cheap whore and backed up, trying to get the head of his cock inside me. He laughed and moved away, teasing my hole with his cock head. “Fuck daddy! Give it to me. I need it so badly.” Justin just laughed some more and continued to tease my hole, waiting for my body to absorb the drugs. My hole kept getting hungrier and hungrier and finally he slowly slid a little bit of his huge cock into my ass.

“Come on now Jake, tell Daddy what you want. Beg for it, baby boy.”

“Oh Daddy! Please give me all of your cock. I need it. My hole is so hungry and only you can satisfy me with your cock, Daddy!”

Justin moaned loudly and said “I’ve been waiting for you to say that for a long time, Jakey boy. I need to be inside you. Here we go.” He thrust his cock all the way inside my ass until it was incredibly full. I gasped and then tried to relax so I could handle all of his enormous daddy cock. It was so long I felt it pop past something inside me and then just started to feel warmer all over and hungrier in my hole.

“Of fuck! Daddy what did you do to me? Your cock feels amazing all the way inside me, but my hole is on FIRE!”

Justin reached over and touched my face, kind of petting me like you would an overexcited dog. “Don’t worry baby boy, you’re safe with me, I just gave you something called T, to make you have more fun. I put it in the piss slit of my cock so it’s melting all the way inside your pretty little furry pussy.”

FUUUUCK. He was giving me drugs from his cock into my ass, and there was nothing I could do about it. Which was JUST fine. My body heated up and my hole opened wide to take his dick.

I felt like my brain was completely scrambled but my ass was on fire and I needed him to fuck me. HARD. 

Justin could feel this too and he quickly started to thrust in and out of my ass, fucking me hard and using my pussy like it was meant to be used. His cock was the biggest one to ever fuck me and I was begging for his cock to fuck me harder.

“Please Daddy, I need your cock. Rape me harder! I need your cock using my pussy! It feels so fucking good. Please Daddy. Just keep doing what you’re doing.” Then I felt another wave of the drugs in my asshole and couldn’t really talk anymore I was so spun.

Justin grinned at me with an evil glint in my eye and said “I’ve been waiting to do this for so long, Jakey! I’ve wanted to fuck you forever and now my cock is all the way inside you just like it was supposed to be. Take my fucking cock you dirty little faggot!”

Justin went into overdrive and grabbed onto my hips so he could pound my cunt really hard. I grabbed onto a pillow and just moaned into it, feeling my head explode over and over with pleasure that his cock was giving my hole.

After a few minutes of sustained, heavy pounding he cried out “FUCKKKKK! Jakey! I’m gonna breed you! Do you want my load son! Tell me you want my load!” He was begging me to beg him and I finally found the ability to speak again. “DADDY! Please give me your load! Please cum all the way up my pussy as far as you can shoot it! I want to feel your cock cumming in my hole!”

Justin kept on fucking me and finally after another minute of full on pounding he stopped and his legs stiffened and he fell forward on my back with his furry chest. He was breathing heavily and I could feel his cock throbbing deep inside of me, launching volley after volley of cum into my cunt. I reverted back to moaning and gibberish and just saying “thank you daddy! Thank you for breeding me!” Justin just keep repeating “Oh Jakey!” Over and over again.

Justin’s breathing came back to normal and we rolled onto our sides and began passionately making out, after a minute or two his cock began to get soft and slide out of my hole. He reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a buttplug and immediately shoved it all the way up my ass before I had time to react. It was BIG.

I sighed because I was suddenly full again, but my hole was still on fire.

“Don’t worry,” Justin said. There’s way more where that came from. 

Fuckin hot story!!  Can't wait for the next chapter!!

• Upvote 1

“No one I went to high school would’ve guessed that shy little Adam would’ve gone away to college and in three months be shaking his booty at hotel staff on his way to turn a trick for money.”

This part made laugh, it was really cute!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2