Where do you usually pee around the house?

When home, I don't like peeing into the toilet because of the ahoying splashing ricochets .

So instead I pee into the sinks, bath, shower or when not around any of those - in one of the buckets I put in every room especially for that purpose.

I'm naked all the time at home, so my dick is always prepared for release.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3

2 hours ago, bbboyfucker said:

When home, I don't like peeing into the toilet because of the ahoying splashing ricochets .

So instead I pee into the sinks, bath, shower or when not around any of those - in one of the buckets I put in every room especially for that purpose.

Very hot, such a clever work around the issue

• Like 1

Both my front and back yards are heavily landscaped ... plenty of places to take a piss without being seen, a few to piss where I can be.

Interesting fact:  Crotons (a shrub widely used for landscaping around here with tons of different types) will throw off a "sport" if they get pissed on enough.  I have two hybrids that I've been pissing on for years, and both have created a new, clearly differently colored "sport". 

And no, it's just the piss - I don't jack off on them.  

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, bbboyfucker said:

I had an ex who just whipped it out  and pissed into the sink the first time I was over at his place. I didn’t flinch and was one of his “tests” to see if we were compatible… we were.  😀 I’ve always wanted to have a urinal installed in my house, if I had a choice. 

• Piggy 1

I use the bathroom. Sorry. I'm sure that's not the exciting answer you'd hoped for. 

There was a guy I knew in college who peed in Gatorade bottles, but he didn't tell us at first. I almost drank one, not paying attention to the color. From that point on, I didn't want to accept any drink he'd offer. That was years ago...

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

Most of the time in the toilet, but my back yard is fully private, so I will pee just about anywhere the urge strikes me if I'm already in the backyard.

I agree. The toilet is convenient when inside. I have a large back garden which I have landscaped for privacy. I love taking a piss in the garden, especially during the day. Feels awesome.

Piss in the shower in the morning. During the day, one sink or another - if I’m in the mood, I’ll see how far away I can stand from the sink and still hit the target. There are occasional misses, no big deal. Have a private back yard & deck - in the warm weather, if I’m in the yard, I’ll piss anywhere. If I’m naked - as I usually am - I won’t even aim my dick, I’ll just let it flow in the middle of whatever I’m doing. If I’m relaxing on the deck, same thing - I’ll be on the lounge, and if I need to piss, I won’t even get up, but just let it flow, and the piss goes wherever my dick happens to be pointing. 

• Like 1

Like so many guys I have a yard so when I'm outside I piss wherever I am. But I have been known to piss in the sink, the shower, the tub and more often than not in my jeans. I love the warm feeling trickling down my leg and seeing a big wet patch emerging round my crotch.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

I’m usually naked at home.  I’ll piss toilet or sink if by myself … always hoping to share in the shower with a buddy.

I have a very private backyard with Pool. If I’m outside, I will piss anywhere. Including on myself if I’m laying back on one of the whatever direction my dick is pointing is the directions to piss will stream.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2