Thick hairy pubes

Johnjohn

As a guy who has little body hair what do other guys think about those men with thick hairy pubes? I love them. I cannot imagine what it must feel like having a jungle of musky pubic hair around my cock and between my legs. One thing I do know is that when a guy with masses of pubic hair is breeding me, when I can feel his coarse hair against my hole then I know he is deep inside me where I want him to be.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

5 hours ago, Johnjohn said:

As a guy who has little body hair what do other guys think about those men with thick hairy pubes? I love them. I cannot imagine what it must feel like having a jungle of musky pubic hair around my cock and between my legs. One thing I do know is that when a guy with masses of pubic hair is breeding me, when I can feel his coarse hair against my hole then I know he is deep inside me where I want him to be.

I agree!  You know when you’re being bred by a hairy guy! Feels great. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I love hairy men. A hairy body traps in a man's musk. I've only ever shaved my pubes off twice, and the itch was unbelievable. I swore to never shave again. While I'm not the hairiest (though I do have chest and abdominal hair) I do love keeping my pubes untouched as a sign of masculinity as it is the hairiest part of my body. The smell can be strong, but it almost makes me high the smell. Sends me back to the smell of my dorm. When I find a man gifted with hair, I make sure to let him know how much he turns me on. 

15 hours ago, Heir2012 said:

I love hairy men. A hairy body traps in a man's musk. I've only ever shaved my pubes off twice, and the itch was unbelievable. I swore to never shave again. While I'm not the hairiest (though I do have chest and abdominal hair) I do love keeping my pubes untouched as a sign of masculinity as it is the hairiest part of my body. The smell can be strong, but it almost makes me high the smell. Sends me back to the smell of my dorm. When I find a man gifted with hair, I make sure to let him know how much he turns me on. 

Hot. Yes. 

On 7/29/2023 at 9:08 AM, Johnjohn said:

As a guy who has little body hair what do other guys think about those men with thick hairy pubes? I love them

You and I are two peas in a pod, Johnjohn.  I too have little bodily hair, so of course I love the hairy Holes on otters.  The attraction could extend to bears too, but I don't find obesity very enticing.  Conversely, I have little interest in fucking guys that remove their bodily hair.  It's as though they're trying to appear like women, and that's a real turn-off for me.  

Thick, curly/kinky body-hair feels so fine when I lie on them while rutting.  I particularly love a really hairy Hole, in that it holds the loads off previous Cocks in place for my dining pleasure, instead of running down their balls onto the floor.  In my book, an otter cumdump burning with Lust for raw Cock/loads is as good as it gets !!

I guess we tend to love that which we don't possess ourselves.

Edited by hntnhole

I totally agree. There is nothing more satisfyingly erotic than burying one's nose and mouth in a thick hairy hole that holds the scent of earlier breeding sessions, then moving between the legs to a hairy ball sac and upwards towards a mass of coarse hair surrounding his cock. This is the aroma of a real man.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I love a nice hairy guy - I love a big bush, (but the armpits are what really get me - partly as they can be shown off in non sexual situations- even in public) 

but I don’t mind smooth guys - so long as it is all natural- with no shaving or trimming 

the difference in guys (hairy smooth, tall short, cut uncut, etc ….)  Is what makes it all fun…. 😉 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Being smooth, Im defintely drawn to harrier guys.  I love a hairy chest, arms, legs and ass.  Prefer the bush to be trimmed a bit though. BJ's with a lot of hair in my mouth and teeth aren't my favorite.  Not that I'd say no, however.