1 cock or 5 cocks

Subjames69

8 hours ago, JamesL100 said:

guys love to sample many holes

You nailed it, JamesL100. 

Most Tops want to at least rut in as many Holes as possible.  It's part of that "connection" thing I sometimes go on about.  I realize that the load-count is really important to a lot of bottoms, but the logistics just aren't in their favor.  It would take a ratio of 20-to-1 in favor of the bottoms to sate them (other than an "organized" whoring-out event), and I don't know of any venue that would accomplish that, even around Ft.L. 

Maybe on the fuck-apps it still happens - I don't know.  

• Upvote 3

I love variety, so I would take the 6 cocks preferably in a rotation, and flip and returning the favor for any of them that are versatile. I'm not that particular about getting the 5 loads, in fact I would prefer that we all got at least 1 load in our hole and had lots of fun swapping back and forth sampling each others poles and holes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

idk, not an easy question for me to answer.  i guess i'm a romantic in many respects, when i feel a certain energy from a Man fucking me, intense desire and need in His focused fucking, i have to bite my mattress to keep from declaring: "i love You!" Doesn't matter if He's a complete stranger prior to Him having His cock in me, it's that "connection" some of us on BZ obsess about lol. 

For me it's about having and feeling that intense special kind of desire/need connection He has to pleasure and impart a part of Himself into me. i think it's easy to reduce that process down to "cum," but i think there's more to it than that? Then i have to be honest and admit i'll take a found condom with cum in it and empty it into my hole, butt even that seems connected to my concern that some Man wasted His seed on a condom?  

i get that a Top would  want to rut and fuck lots  of bottoms without cumming. That makes sense to me.  To me, that's not all that different of energy than what a bottom expresses by taking multiple cocks.  i see a sort of edging going on with both Tops and bottoms, trying to extend the experience and get around the reality of refractory. Let's say there was some unwritten rule of nature that a bottom had to shoot his load every time he got fucked, what would that do to a lot of bottoms craving for cock in the moment?  Personally, i'm one of those guys who'll edge for 10 days and not cum because of how needy it makes me for a Top.  

Still, even with that understanding, i feel incomplete if a Man fucks me and doesn't cum. It's not just the cum, it's all that  goes with it. i'd actually rather a Man slide in and piss inside of me without the fuck, than Him fuck me and not have a release of Himself into me as part of the  connection. There's a part of me that craves a permanent connection to Him, even after  He is gone?   

It's complicated, i feel like i'm leaving a lot out and i don't quite understand or am able to articulate all the feelings i have, and the ones a Top has, that i want to connect with when we fuck. i think quantity is often (in part?)  an unconscious drive to find and sustain that "quality" that ErosWired notes. Not finding it  all in one Man, we look for  and get it in lots of pieces in lots of Men?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NWUSHorny said:

I love variety, so I would take the 6 cocks preferably in a rotation, and flip and returning the favor for any of them that are versatile. I'm not that particular about getting the 5 loads, in fact I would prefer that we all got at least 1 load in our hole and had lots of fun swapping back and forth sampling each others poles and holes.

this! not that i'd say no to 5 loads in a row, it's just im not so "eyes on the prize" as some cumdumps. just the feel of 6 different cocks up my ass in a row, the size, the shape, each with their own style of fucking... bring it on! and if any of them wanna flip? sign me up. 

6 guys. hands down. I enjoy being passed around and I love taking loads so the more the better. plus as a girl who has always enjoyed getting gangbanged, I have always considered a gangbang requirement of at least 5 tops. plus while guys are fucking me, the guys who already came in me are recovering and are more likely to pump multiple loads in me. but yeah, 6 loads beats one load any day.