1 cock or 5 cocks

Subjames69

In life generally I’ve found that if I have to work hard, or gradually save for something I’ve appreciated the reward/achievement that much more, so I’ll go for the full 30 minutes of hot, sweaty fucking with one man. Instant gratification is a bit hollow for me.

Most cum-dump bottoms would rather take six cocks for 5 minutes each rather than get fucked REALLY well by one or two cocks for 15 minutes each. They're interested in LOADS - not getting fucked good.

If I'm at a sex club/party I self-limit my time with one bottom to 5 to 10 minutes. I can easily fuck for half hour to 45 minutes or more if I'm into the bottom.

But I know its not fair to monopolize their hole like that.

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Obviously 5 cocks is more exciting… though I would in the end probably vote for 1 cock if I get to choose my favorite cock. One of my fuckbuddies has the perfect cock for my hole, just makes me cum hands free and shoots huge loads. With that cock, I’d rather the 1 than 5 any day 😉

Sometimes quality > quantity (though often not lol)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, topblkmale said:

Most cum-dump bottoms would rather take six cocks for 5 minutes each rather than get fucked REALLY well by one or two cocks for 15 minutes each. They're interested in LOADS - not getting fucked good.

If I'm at a sex club/party I self-limit my time with one bottom to 5 to 10 minutes. I can easily fuck for half hour to 45 minutes or more if I'm into the bottom.

Nah, rather be fucked well and deep by a guy that knows what hes doing then take his load mate. My black mate fucks me on and off for a few hours, plenty of breaks for me to worship his cock with my mouth before i get his load

• Like 2

9 hours ago, topblkmale said:

You can monopolize my hole as long as you need 

On 8/3/2023 at 4:21 PM, NWUSHorny said:

I love variety, so I would take the 6 cocks preferably in a rotation, and flip and returning the favor for any of them that are versatile. I'm not that particular about getting the 5 loads, in fact I would prefer that we all got at least 1 load in our hole and had lots of fun swapping back and forth sampling each others poles and holes.

This is for me. As many cocks as possible. 6++ I am not concerned about getting all the loads. In the venues I tend to hang out in, sex clubs, saunas, I’d be as happy sampling as many cocks as possible and let the loads fall where they will!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1