Do you refuse tops that insist on condoms

16 hours ago, valldelxeno said:

It was split along most of it

Could be he slit the sides himself. 

One of my fb's years ago knew a guy that would do that.  He'd go so far as to slit the side, carefully put it back in the foil wrapper and tape it shut again.  Then, in the heat of the moment, the bottom wouldn't notice, and that would be that.  

If chatting on the apps, its always made clear early that I'm only looking for raw fun.  If out cruising and I feel someone try to fuck me with a condom, I politely tell them "no condoms, bareback only" ... 9 times out of 10, they ditch the condom and I'll soon be feeling their cock seeding my ass with a load of cum! 😉

hasn't been a condom in my ass in over 40 years and never will be

its not sex with a condom...i think you can buy a hole machine if thats what you want Have you ever heard that expression GO FUCK YOURSELF?? Well you might just as well.i had a guy pull out his nice cock in a park last year...asked me if i wanted to blow him i said sure and he started to put a condom on his cock...i laughed and walked away WTF

• Upvote 1

Prior to a few years ago I would settle on tops if they insisted on condoms as long as they were willing to unwrap and blast on my opened whole. But so many would either bust in the condom and not bother. So a few years ago I decided if condom use is a must I just say no thanks.

• Like 1

I definitely prefer raw fucking. 

If a top wants to wear a condom I'll accept it.  I will imagine/fantasize him taking it off, it has happened a time or two (very hot).  I've had tops who easily overcame a layer of latex and some great fucks that ended with his load in a reservoir tip and I was fine with it.

That said, I understand why someone bottoming would refuse a condom cock, and I've definitely felt dissatisfied when fucked more safely. 

As a bottom, i have no say in whether the top takes me bare or wrapped. I leave it for him to decide. If he is wrapped, i am always grateful to get his load down my throat at the end if he thinks i deserve it.

On 8/4/2023 at 3:48 PM, PigFaggot2904 said:

Long time friend of mine (almost 20 years) is a huge pig & nasty piss daddy, but never fucked bareback until PrEP came along--he's in his late 50s, and he had a partner in the 1990s who died of AIDS complications.  The sex was hot, but knowing a condom was in the way, was always a bit of a buzz kill.  In addition, even in my 20s, I couldn't stay hard when fucking with a condom but it was required for sticking it in my friend's hole--his body, his boundaries.  For the first time recently, I got to feel his bare dick in my hole--all 8" of it.  It was heavenly.

As for me, personally, I never use rubbers & only seek out men who want the same.  If a guy insisted on a rubber, I'd walk out.  

• Upvote 2