Afterplay/losing interest after ejaculation

I have had only 1 regular top where we had hours of play time. He and I would make out, cuddle, kiss in between him stretching my hole with his super thick cock and cumming. Otherwise all of my hookups were a quick affairs, some I have time to jerk myself off while they played with my hole, etc but they never could top again. Others it was pretty clear I was there only to pleasure their cock until they nutted, after that I was just a piece of flesh that needed to vacate because my use had been fulfilled (rightfully so). I would prefer a top who could go more than once only because my ass is so cum hungry, even after I have nutted. But once again I know what I am to them and I am 100% happy with that.

On 8/12/2023 at 5:16 PM, NWUSHorny said:

I do have a problem with guys that think they are entitled to spending the rest of the day/night together on the 1st hookup

Thus the raison d'etre for the existence of the fuck-joints, gh joints, baths, etc.  Some guys just don't like having to toss a trick to the curb when the fuck took place in their own home.  Or they're married, or they're sneaking in some extra without their boyfriend knowing, or simply not inclined to allow more than a fuck at the time.  

In the fuckjoints, guys can Breed and go, or hang around for more, or whatever they like without the need to explain anything to anyone. 

Example: a couple of years ago a guy cruising around RR in the early morning, followed me home.  Soldier, just out of the army. Nice looking, hot ass, all of that - but high as a kite.  I told him to wait in the driveway while I went in, walked out the back door and unlocked the side-gate to the back yard.  Fucked him in the back-yard sling (that butterball of a guy living next door peeked over the fence and watched).  He asked for a shower, and I let him use the outside shower (I did get him a bar of soap & towel), and that was it. 

He turned a bit sour about not being invited into my home, but my instincts turned out to be correct:  When he walked down the driveway to the street, he spotted a bicycle leaning against the house across the street from mine, stole it and rode away.  

To the OP though, I think most guys experience a reduction in their Lust for more sex immediately after pumping their load up a Hole or down a throat.  That is particularly true of the more "experienced" guys that have left adolescence in the rear view mirror decades ago.  It's merely a function of biology, in that the body needs to re-charge after a fuck.  It can be half an hour, it can be an hour, but the better the fuck, the longer it might take for round two.  It's not that the Top loses interest - it's more that his body needs a little time to re-charge the equipment.  

Edited by hntnhole
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

In the fuckjoints, guys can Breed and go, or hang around for more, or whatever they like without the need to explain anything to anyone. 

I wish that was true here. I do +80% of my fucking in the fuckjoints, while I have developed a reputation for not being willing, I still frequently overhear it when a couple comes into the shower to clean up post fuck, and seems to often result in hard feelings on the part of the guy who feels entitled to it, "you got what you wanted . . . "

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Some guys just don't like having to toss a trick to the curb when the fuck took place in their own home.  Or they're married, or they're sneaking in some extra without their boyfriend knowing, or simply not inclined to allow more than a fuck at the time.  

In my single and out for nothing but a fuck days, I never hosted which allowed me to get up and leave and make my way home when I wanted. Even a bottom sometimes just wants a fuck and nothing else. It’s easier to just get up and leave than to “hint” that you want them to leave. Sure I had a few where I’d stay around for a bit and I’ve even gone out to breakfast with a couple of them. This way, we both got what we wanted and no expectations. Come to think of it, these days we don’t host anons either.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm happy for total attention, but I also know that a hookup comes with no promises except dick and cum entering my body, be it mouth or ass. Anything else is happenstance. It's reasonable to expect that a guy who wants to stick his dick inside you the first time you meet is only interested in blowing a load.

• Upvote 1

Well I’m total bttm and more than happy to be fucked bred and leave , in fact I am the one that gets up after the top has cum and puts pants back on to go , unless I’m in somewhere like sauna or vault where I just move onto next 😜

• Upvote 2