I don't understand the desire to get pozzed

btmdad

19 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

I've tried this for other life decisions on occasion.

Well, neither have I. 

It was only something I could come up with at the moment that might possibly be helpful.  Not the best tool for me either, but - at least a notion that might lead to another more useful one.  

On 4/20/2024 at 1:22 PM, hntnhole said:

I'm assuming you mean whether or not they've showered recently.  

Can we stop taking offense to the imperfect questions others ask us?  Indeed if a guy asks if I am clean I am going to answer "yes"; or if applicable, I haven't douched yet.  At least he is asking; we can work towards understanding given that start....

• Like 1

19 hours ago, PozBearWI said:

Can we stop taking offense to the imperfect questions others ask us?

None taken, none intended.  Merely an oblique reference to a regrettable misuse of the term.  

18 hours ago, Misternobody1990 said:

For me it was the thrill of makin the ‘sacrifice’ needed for a life of uninhibited and limitless fucking around.. Still gets me hard after 8yrs…

I can understand your point, however what happens with the guys that getting pozzed is their only reason for fucking? I've had several guys want me to poz them, "so they would never have to fuck again". Guys that aren't into fucking for the pure pleasure of the act are far better off not taking the risk, yet they seem to make up a large percentage of bugchasers.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Thanks 1

Back to the original question.  I really would not expect a non chaser to understand.  Depending upon which frame of reference it truly makes no sense at all.  And yet some of us did/do.  Less important that we actually understand so much as recognize that each of us should be able to make the choices pertaining to their own body.  Yes there are consequences for our choices and on balance I see my fellow chasers accepting them gracefully.  

1 hour ago, NWUSHorny said:

I can understand your point, however what happens with the guys that getting pozzed is their only reason for fucking? I've had several guys want me to poz them, "so they would never have to fuck again". Guys that aren't into fucking for the pure pleasure of the act are far better off not taking the risk, yet they seem to make up a large percentage of bugchasers.

I am picky about guys I fuck.  If they are fucking the virus in me; great but I might not be into him....  

A similar argument; I poz so I don't have to worry.  But I do worry.  The neg guy I might run across who goes nucking futs I didn't give him the talk even though all my profiles are clear on my status.  Hell I've even had guys message me the lovely "are you clean" message my obvious poz status notwithstanding.  

Suffice to say there are some on aps that aren't worth the bother as their head is so far up their own hole they are oblivious to the world around them.  

• Moderators
2 hours ago, PozBearWI said:

Hell I've even had guys message me the lovely "are you clean" message my obvious poz status notwithstanding.  

Which does beg the question of whether they actually are asking about your hygiene, are illiterate, or just are dumb as a sack of hammers...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, viking8x6 said:

Which does beg the question of whether they actually are asking about your hygiene, are illiterate, or just are dumb as a sack of hammers...

Exactly.  At a point I accept that "I can't fix stupid".  I gave up reacting to epithets decades ago; a defensive decision that has served me well.  Truly I would rather someone speak words many take as offensive than not speak at all.  These days our society is to quick to take offense and it isn't making things better....

On 4/22/2024 at 5:32 PM, PozBearWI said:

Exactly.  At a point I accept that "I can't fix stupid".  I gave up reacting to epithets decades ago; a defensive decision that has served me well.  Truly I would rather someone speak words many take as offensive than not speak at all.  These days our society is to quick to take offense and it isn't making things better....

On this particular instance, I'd have to disagree. I've known any number of people who used to use the word "clean" this way, and they stopped when I educated them on why that's offensive. Most frankly acknowledged that they hadn't thought about it that way before - the obvious corollary that poz=dirty - and at least as far as I can tell, that enlightenment has generally "stuck".

To me, that's a plus and it IS making things better.

1 hour ago, BootmanLA said:

On this particular instance, I'd have to disagree. I've known any number of people who used to use the word "clean" this way, and they stopped when I educated them on why that's offensive. Most frankly acknowledged that they hadn't thought about it that way before - the obvious corollary that poz=dirty - and at least as far as I can tell, that enlightenment has generally "stuck".

To me, that's a plus and it IS making things better.

Indeed as a reference it is offensive.  I am however getting tired of our societal verbal "walking on eggshells".  I believe we are collectively too quick to take offense, and in part I think this comes from this type of and all too frequently repeated course correction.  I am poz.  It is my choice whether I am going to be offended when someone asked me if am clean.  If in person my response would be "yup, douched awhile ago.".  

We are in a society of intentional ignorance.  And most of those folks don't give a crap about how this poz guy feels about much of anything.  I don't take offense to the other epithets classically tossed my way fifty years ago either.  F word or Q word my response is "yep!", which after moments of stunned silence has gone further in effecting course corrections.  

• Upvote 1

For me it's not actively seeking but submission and control.

Taking the tops load is giving control to him and pleasing, if poz  same but accepting it full control as he might be getting me knocked up and with me the rest of my life as part of me.

For me lol about submission control

On 4/22/2024 at 8:31 PM, NWUSHorny said:

U are totally right OC. And that’s what I meant. I was so into sex anywhere with anyone that it was bound to happen, before and after, so takin the risk was a conscious choice

• Upvote 1