i69nwind

I received a call last night from an old college girlfriend, Kathy. I was the last guy Kathy dated before she met the man she married. We were college lovers for the most part. Kathy was more than a little frigid and I was more of a slut. I let a lot of guys blow me in college and I cheated on her with about anybody who would say 'yes', including Kathy's roommate and another one of Kathy's friends.

Well, Kathy and her mom were coming into town to do some shopping, and she asked if I would like to get a drink and talk. I agreed and we met later that night. Within an hour, she was drunk and I was fit as a fiddle. That is when Kathy started bitching about her husband, about his small cock and unwillingness to go down on her. I loved eating her pussy in school, but she did not let me do it - all that much.

Well, I told Kathy I would love to take her up to her room and give her some head, but I was sure she was sharing a room with her mom. Surprisingly, she was not. She told the bartender to put the drinks on her room and off we went. We rode the elevator up 15 or so floors and half that time I was on my knees eating her shaved pussy. She pulled me out the elevator just as she came and jizzed on the floor. We laughed as we stumbled into her room just like the old day.

I had her naked and those 36DDs popped out just like old times. I straddled her chest and tit fucked her for a little bit, before I dove back down and ate her to an explosive orgasm that I was sure to wake her mom up in the next room. The old bitch never liked me anyway. I stood with hard cock in hand and drove it deep into her pussy with one push. She screamed with delight as I pummeled her pussy with my hard cock.

She asked me not to cum in her as she was close to that time of the month that she could get pregnant. I breathed a heavy displeasure and she sighed "Fuck it. Cum in me like old times, like you did Beth and Amy." I looked at her and she told me she knew I fucked her friends over the the times we dated.

Well, that kind of talk sent me over the rails and I flooded her well-plowed snatch with enough cum to fill the Chicago river. I stayed for another hour or so, cumming in her two more times. Ten months later I received a birth announcement of a blue eyed, blond girl, looking just like Kathy and her Daddy. Oh, by the way, Kathy's husband is a Latino.

Joe

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Funny how things happen huh. I also ran into an old college fuck friend one night at a bar. In college, she had been a dirty girl who used to fuck a neighbor of mine. When he wasn't home one evening, she ended up at my apartment and ended up with my dick inside her.

So fast forward nine years later, to the night in the bar. We actually bumped into each other. I was surprised to see her and she seemed more than excited to see me. In the first sixty seconds she announced to the group of girls she was with, that the two of us used to fuck in college.

So as the night went on, we drank and I suppose she got horny. Turns out she was married with two kids. I was single and didnt mind if she was married. We ended up back at her house, because her husband was out of town. It didnt take long at all for the two of us to lose our clothes and the fucking started. For the next couple hours, I fucked her all over her husbands house, on the living room floor, in the kitchen, in the shower, on their bed. I blew at least two loads in her that night. Then I went home. Cool time. Thanks for the sex...

We chatted on and off through email for a while an then she disappeared. Fair enough. She was married after all and had a life and kids to look after.

Then I received an email from her just a couple days before I was to visit our hometown again. I mentioned I would be in town and she suggested we grab a drink.

We met at a bar, had some cocktails, some laughs, and then we decided to go for a drive. As she was driving, she apologized for disappearing from our emails. She told me that she had had a baby and obviously, her time had been taken up. I congratulated her on the baby boy she had had. She then gave me a picture of the baby. It took all of a split second, and my brain thought, "hey this looks identical to me as a baby"...

She noticed my hesitation and said "so yeah, that's what I wanted to talk to you about..."

She told me that she believed the baby was mine. The timing of conception had it worked down to that weekend time she and I had fucked. And because she remembered that she and her husband hasn't had sex at that time, she said she had had to convince them they is. She didnt have any agenda, obviously no one was ever going to know this was my baby and not her husbands. It would ruin thir family. And I had no intention of breaking up their happy life. My only thought was what would happen when the kid got older, being that I am six foot five inches, and the pictures I had seen of her husband, he is about five seven...

She had stopped the car and we talked a little more about this interesting turn of events. Then I got out of the car walked around to the drivers side, had her get out, bent her over, pulled up her skirt, pulled down her panties, and proceeded to duck her again. And of course I shot a nice hot load of my cum deep in her belly again. Just for old times sake...

The kid turns ten years old this coming June. I wonder what he looks like...

• Upvote 1

that is fucking hot as hell. I was looking at facebook a week ago saw an ex on there

looked at her pics and you could tell one was way older and did not look like the others

I had to do the math in my head.sadly, not mine

LOL

but I was laughing