Düsseldorf and Köln

Will visit Düsseldorf and Köln between 23 and 28 of february.  Looking to meet baretops, or have name of places where i can find them. Want to try new things, very open-minded so when you are in thé are just drop me a line.  Ich spreche Auch Deutsch, habe Bilder auf nachfrage.

2 hours ago, PrisonbaiT said:

Will visit Düsseldorf and Köln between 23 and 28 of february.  Looking to meet baretops, or have name of places where i can find them. Want to try new things, very open-minded so when you are in thé are just drop me a line.  Ich spreche Auch Deutsch, habe Bilder auf nachfrage.

Glad to hear. Remember to do a report and review if u dun mind to share.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2024 at 11:26 PM, PrisonbaiT said:

Hi, I’m going to be there some of those same days! Want to see what trouble we can find together?

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/26/2024 at 6:26 AM, PrisonbaiT said:

Any update from that trip? I am planning to visit the so-called "Ruhr" region in early June. 
I have hard good things from the Pluto Sauna, so I am planning to go there. I have been in the Babylon Sauna in Köln, and it was a blast. Hopefully, it is the same or even better.

Not been to Pluto, but did visit Phoenix sauna, that evening it was nude night so there was a lot of action there. A lot of guys die a quick fuck n dump while i prefer longue scenes, but was loaded 5 times that night

On 1/26/2024 at 5:26 AM, PrisonbaiT said:

The sauna in Düsseldorf has been closed in the meantime, obvious my weekend there in februari was the last they where open, they filed for bankruptcy

Which one was that?

I will be a long weekend there soon and just crossed my mind to pay a visit to one or both saunas in Köln (Babylon and Phoenix). 

Ruhrwellnes in Mülheim is cozy, but it's been easily 8 years since I have been there. Maybe worthwhile to visit again.