Open door sessions

gaypigbb

We often read about guys being "open door cumdump" or guys at Folsom having their hotel room open for anyone anytime. 

How common are these scenarios in real life? It sounds insanely hot and horny. Totally turns me on. But I also find it difficult to believe so many people actually do this. Must be pretty risky? (Makes it hotter of course...) For how long can you stay door open without having your own safe place?

I'm curious about doing this myself sometime. Going to Folsom in Berlin this September. Is it really that easy to get guys to breed you? Sometimes it's hard to believe that this community really exist outside internet too.. 🐽😈

They def happen. Yeah, there is some risk. I sometimes question the number of loads that guys claim to get. You can probably find some bottom holding open door, anon in every larger city in the US. Can't speak for other countries.. I do it about every couple of months.

• Upvote 1

If I’m alone I’m only brave enough to arrange an anon pump and dump, waiting on all 4s blindfolded. And that’s risky too. 

But I’ve got a buddy, who incidentally deals with T, total cumpig as well, loves teaming up with another nasty cumdump to get loaded. When I party I turn into a total bottom but he can get hard and loves churning the loads inside me between fucks. 

We whore ourselves out in the apps, he contacts some regulars (he’s been doing it for some years now, so he’s got a quite a big list of raw tops) and when he’s really spun he posts his full address on internet ads, leaves the key on the door outside and we wait for any unannounced visitors. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

It definitely happens.  I’ve been host and guest to many of them.  When I host, it’s a hotel room.  Sometimes, I’ll just post the room number and wait, but usually I’ll chat with tops online and give them the room number directly.  I like to duct tape the door so it doesn’t lock and you can just push it open.  Depending on the day/city. I can get a dozen tops one at a time.  Open door is a little more hit or miss - lots of flakes and a few looky-loos. Ideally, I’d have someone working the door, making sure I don’t get robbed and resupplying the lube and poppers.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I think it's wise to clarify the difference between "open door" and "unlocked door".

The latter, I think, is reasonably common; the top has to know the room number, either because it was posted, or because it was given to him in a message/chat, but the door remains closed except when someone's coming in or going out. You can sometimes use the security latch at the top (swung into place before the door closes, it can prevent the door from closing completely); or you can, as someone suggested, use a piece of duct tape on the edge of the door to keep the latches from engaging. This second option lets the door close completely, but it can be pushed open.

At home, you can certainly leave your own door unlocked, assuming you don't live in an apartment with security that requires being let into the building.

"Open door", on the other hand, means the door is propped open, so anyone walking by the hotel room can see inside and see you waiting. Back in the day at the Parliament House in Orlando (and probably other, similar "resorts", people would prop the door open to advertise they were ready for sex. But that's in a location where everyone is there for the same reason. Doing that in a hotel that also caters to business travelers, families, etc. is asking to be kicked out.

And as has been discussed elsewhere: a growing number of hotels (especially in downtowns of cities) restrict access to the building entirely to guests - you need a key card to operate the elevator to get to the guest rooms, for instance. I've also stayed in some where there were fire doors on the hallway that couldn't be propped open (nothing nearby to use) that required a key card to enter that hallway of rooms. In such cases, open door or unlocked door makes no difference; nobody's getting past the lobby/first floor anyway.

• Upvote 2

Yeah I don’t know about actually “open door” but I’ve done “unlocked door.” There’s an element of risk, but isn’t there an element of risk in everything? The main risk is robbery. You can minimise that by having all your stuff locked away in a safe if it’s a hotel room. The number of  psychopaths lying in wait on hook up apps to murder blindfolded cumdumps is, I suspect, low, certainly lower than the amount of shit drivers likely to plough into you every time you drive a car. And such a psychopath could just as easily meet you for a regular hookup.

I think the best way to mitigate against risk altogether is to have a buddy there with you, unblindfolded, to keep an eye. Even better, he can recruit the tops and work the door, while you focus on getting fucked by whoever he brings along. I’ve found it hard to find tops who want to do this though. Another cumdump bottom is probably an easier option. You could agree to do two nights of it and swap over on night two?

If you’re in Berlin, Axel Hotel is a gay hotel that actively encourages this type of thing by proving a “Please disturb” door tag, along with the usual “Please do not disturb” and “Clean the room” ones. You’d be restricted to guests of the hotel, who are pretty much all there for sex in some form or other, because you need a key card for the lift. Still lock up your stuff though! I haven’t actually tried being a cumdump there yet, but I intend to.

Edited by subBottomKink
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

While I’ve never hosted an open door fuckfest, there have been numerous times that I’ve been invited to one. Door is unlocked or open, and I just let myself in. Sometimes I’m the only one there and sometimes they were others.

I have hosted several come dump fuck fest. But  there’s another guy there.  It’s as if I am pimping him out or he is pimping me out. If I’m the pimp, he’s there on the bed. Ass up, hole, open, ready. But I’m close by keeping tabs. I’m watching the guys who are coming and going, basically, I’m there as my buddies protector. I may get sucked off or I may fuck someone for a few minutes. but I’m the one in responsible charge to take care of him and step up and help if something goes wrong. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

22 minutes ago, partying.hard said:

While I’ve never hosted an open door fuckfest, there have been numerous times that I’ve been invited to one. Door is unlocked or open, and I just let myself in. Sometimes I’m the only one there and sometimes they were others.

I have hosted several come dump fuck fest. But  there’s another guy there.  It’s as if I am pimping him out or he is pimping me out. If I’m the pimp, he’s there on the bed. Ass up, hole, open, ready. But I’m close by keeping tabs. I’m watching the guys who are coming and going, basically, I’m there as my buddies protector. I may get sucked off or I may fuck someone for a few minutes. but I’m the one in responsible charge to take care of him and step up and help if something goes wrong. 

would love if you could be my protector and help pimp me out

• Upvote 1

I used to go to the CCBC gay resort in Palm Springs, where I would rent a cabin that had a sling clearly visible from outside.  After hiding any valuables, I would post a cum-dump ad on a hook-up site then I would get in the sling.  Between the Tops answering my ad and the Tops already staying at the resort, I would get a lot of Tops opening my unlocked door.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

7 hours ago, Webster9 said:

I used to go to the CCBC gay resort in Palm Springs, where I would rent a cabin that had a sling clearly visible from outside.  After hiding any valuables, I would post a cum-dump ad on a hook-up site then I would get in the sling.  Between the Tops answering my ad and the Tops already staying at the resort, I would get a lot of Tops opening my unlocked door.

Many hot memories of collecting loads and being fisted at CCBC on various stays at the resort 🐷😜

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Every time I hotel host, my ad on the apps includes the phrase “Door’s open”. By this I mean the door is not locked, and any Top can simply push it open. I tape the door latch to make sure it stays that way. But the reasons the door is not actually propped open are obvious, especially at a motel with doors that open to the exterior (which are the only ones I host at) - a visibly open door begs for an opportunistic thief to come in looking for something to burgle. Usually at a hotel, the assumption will be that a shut door is a locked door - although I have had men open the door who have been trying the knobs down the line. (Interestingly, finding a naked man in a room seems to startle and divert many such incidental thieves away from their intent. The couple I’ve encountered both bolted.)

I’ve only had something stolen once (not counting poppers, which Tops steal all the time) - a guy who fucked me once made off with my dildo, after using it on me for a warmup. It wasn’t even a new one.

I have very seldom posted an actual room number openly, as that seems like asking for trouble, and I haven’t found that doing so was noticeably more effective that getting Tops to ask for it. In any case, a number of apps, like BBRTS, specifically prohibit the posting of physical addresses, so it’s not even an option.

Bathhouses are another matter. The door to my room at a bathhouse doesn’t close unless a Top closes it, or I walk out of it. Otherwise, it’s not only wide open, but has a sign on it saying ‘Cum On In!’ If a Top leaves it open so other men can watch my cunt getting bred, so much the better.

• Piggy 1

20 hours ago, Indynudeguy said:

I always do open door at the local bath house.  I take any load and enjoy having an audience.

This is exactly the way I am at a bath house.  I've even turned guys away who insisted on the door being closed.

• Piggy 1

On 8/25/2023 at 8:51 AM, subBottomKink said:

If you’re in Berlin, Axel Hotel is a gay hotel that actively encourages this type of thing by proving a “Please disturb” door tag, along with the usual “Please do not disturb” and “Clean the room” ones. You’d be restricted to guests of the hotel, who are pretty much all there for sex in some form or other, because you need a key card for the lift. Still lock up your stuff though! I haven’t actually tried being a cumdump there yet, but I intend to.

Having stayed at the Axel Hotel in Berlin on several occasions (including as recently as 2 weeks ago), I can confirm that the "Please disturb" sign is more of a gimmick, if anything. There are six floors to the hotel and guests only have access to their floor. Access to other floors require key access in the elevator and, therefore, there is very limited foot traffic.  I have hung the sign on my door before, but no one stopped by sadly. I would also look at all the door handles every time I walked the corridor to and from my room, but no one else hung the sign. It's a shame really, because it's a really hot idea 😄 

Edited by Dexus
  • Like 2