why do tops care what a cumdump looks like?

btmdad

On 10/10/2023 at 6:11 PM, phukhole said:

Because some tops aren't always honest about what they want

Well said.  Just because a guy enjoys Topping more than bottoming, doesn't mean his head is screwed on tightly enough.  Every guy should do the intellectual work to figure himself out, what he wants, what he doesn't, and then practice his Lusts until he knows what to do and how to do it.  

This is why gays LOVE dark rooms. Its the attraction to body parts and not the guy.

I am weird in that I need to be physically attracted to a bottom in order to become aroused and maintain an erection. I have a specific type(s).

Most bottoms consider this a turn-off and prefer tops who are attracted only to the body parts which explains why my Grindr message box fills up daily with similar ass pics.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, topblkmale said:

This is why gays LOVE dark rooms. Its the attraction to body parts and not the guy.

I am weird in that I need to be physically attracted to a bottom in order to become aroused and maintain an erection. I have a specific type(s).

Most bottoms consider this a turn-off and prefer tops who are attracted only to the body parts which explains why my Grindr message box fills up daily with similar ass pics.

Interested in what physically attracts you as a top if you'd like to message me.

7 hours ago, topblkmale said:

It's not at all weird to want to be attracted to the bottoms you fuck. I greatly enjoy spending time with a top breeder who is into me. Don't get me wrong, I'll take care of any man I connect with, but when you're both really into each other the experience is so much more intense.

21 hours ago, topblkmale said:

Its the attraction to body parts and not the guy

AND the wanton behavior the bottom is broadcasting.  It really matters very little what a guy actually looks like, whether handsome, homely or in-between: body by Atlas or the couch.  It's the fact that he's bent over, taking raw Cocks up his gut - the behavior - that's so enticing, at least to me. 

• Like 1

On 9/3/2023 at 1:16 AM, ErosWired said:

In this case the OP is specifically asking why a Top cares what a cumdump looks like, rather than simply what a bottom looks like. I think the question carries the inference that he’s asking about situations in which Tops are approaching men for anonymous sex, and bottoms are acting as cumdumps, providing ease of access without strings, hassle or drama.

Your reply is, of course, correct as far as it goes - it certainly explains why some Tops post criteria. But it doesn’t really answer the question of why a Top looking for an anonymous cumdump would care about a face or features he’s unlikely to see.

My answer would be that arousal is in the mind, and the Top fucking an unseen, anonymous body in a darkened room isn’t actually fucking that body at all - he’s fucking a body that he has created in his mind and imagination. Some men, however, don’t have as much imagination, and want to have some idea what they’re working with for something to build their arousal fantasy around.

There’s also that percentage of Tops who prefer missionary position - those Tops may want a preview because they’re going to have to look at that face while they’re fucking the body, and they want it to be at least tolerable.

Personally, I don’t know why they would want to see what I look like; I send them an ass pic, and thus they see me at my best.

Back to the OP's original question. 

I think these two paragraphs sums it up perfectly 👍

Most of the time if I'm looking for sex, I'm looking to indulge a few more sense than just feeling a hole on my cock. While I'm not big on extended foreplay I do actually prefer to be able to see my partners. This is why I've never liked gloryhole fucks, and  gravitate to better lit play areas in fuck venues. While I prefer no strings, semi anonymous sex, I do want to experience more from my partner than using him as a human fleshlight.

to be fair tops need to be sufficiently turned on by what they are fucking just to get and maintain an erection. so lots of tops need to fuck someone they are sexually attracted to even if it is a cumdump like me that they have no intention of dating or anything beyond cheap easy breeding. however some guys dont even give a fuck what a cumdump looks like even though they would care what any real date looks like and its enough of a turn on for them that the cumdump is so slutty and gets bred by so many random strangers. one thing that always turned me on about getting fucked through gloryholes or under washroom stalls or a really dark room is i know the guy doesnt give a fuck how hot i am and to them i’m really nothing more than a hole to cum inside, nsaslingcumdump.jpg.a2fc2264daa0e4c81bd6132980ea9a2e.jpgScreenshot2023-04-12at12_14_06PM.png.831134a1ba0d846031ae97ff086b9e78.pngScreenshot2023-06-27at12_02_47PM.png.6ae12f238fb249966dfd0a8c853af9cc.png, no questions asked. they dont even have to speak to me and can just treat me like worthless trash.

• Upvote 1

People hook up for many different reasons, some of which have nothing to do with getting off. For me, it’s all about the validation I feel from being desired by a guy that I find attractive. As such, I don’t like truly anonymous situations (like masked bottoms or completely dark rooms) or bottoms I’m not attracted to. Of course, the guy doesn’t have to be an Abercrombie model, but if I don’t feel flattered and validated by him wanting my dick, attached to my body and face, inside his ass, I can’t really get into it.