21yo cumdump, progress update...YOU choose my goal!

Marcos21

Hello to everybody, as I was telling you some months ago, I developed the desire to be a cumdump, after moving to NYC.

I have managed to find a Master who is training me into turning myself into a toy for tops, and this really makes me always crazy horny. I have found to be a very resilient power bottom also.

I cannot describe you how much I love the smell, the feeling of that sloshing, and of that cock pumping a big loads inside of you.

So far my loads count since February 2023 is 198 loads. Master wanted me to have a slow progression at the beginning to test and train me with smaller and controlled sessions. Now I'm officially ready and Master will create a yearly goal to keep improving myself. I wanna get used as much as possible I will never refuse a load.

Master agreed to my request, to make this social, so he will set as goal the most common (values) suggested in this topic.

So given the fact that I am at 198, we still have 3 months and that now I'll finally start to get used without any limitation; what do you think has to be the 2023 and 2024 goals for this 21yo cumdump?

FvVV535aEAA-GHz.thumb.jpg.db095f04e65b78eaf2086652196e4a5d.jpgF6Rf0IKbQAAlKUX.thumb.jpg.0c745b4cad9e52134218e773b2140c5b.jpg

Edited by Marcos21
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 18

Goal for u - post a story of when the ugliest troll top has seeded ur beautiful ass.  Would love you to describe how u were not sure to let the ugly top come over and Cum inside u.  Tell us how ugly he was.  How nasty u felt!

beaides this - thank you for posting the pics of your leaking boy pussy.  I’m versatile and got 8”.  I’d love to slide into to and feel ur hole wrapped around my curved cock.

kisses 😘

Edited by RoundBooty4loads
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I think your goals should be specific and challenging. For example 

1) fuck an Asian gang of 5 

2) fuck a tranny while eating out an FTM 

3) find 3 barely legal bbc to gangbang you 

4) seduce a straight married Arab guy 

5) find a Mormon boy on a mission 

6) seduce a mall security guy

7) fuck a random guy at a McDonald bathroom

- our imagination can go on and on 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Official goals have been set.

2023: 450 loads (I am 250 short currently).

2024 has multiple goals: 1500 loads in total, 1 session with at least 60 loads, 1 month with at least 300 loads.

2025 will have 1800/70/350

Goals are measured monthly, so I must meet the average to don't get a punishment....I really hope I will be able to meet these goals. Do you think I can make it? Master said that it has contacts with major parties too.

On 10/2/2023 at 9:27 PM, Tanbbottom said:

And you also need to tell us about the nastiest troll to breed you. Your hesitancy and then ultimate decision to honour this goal set by your adoring public and master. 

I dunno honestly...about the hesitancy there never was, it was a huge fantasy for me, the smell of the cum leaking, the sloshing...I love it. The idea of being used....even more.

YlexrJL9.thumb.jpg.6382b448e403b35d48a91c88eebb6e84.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/4/2023 at 6:39 PM, Marcos21 said:

2023: 450 loads (I am 250 short currently).

Having read your opening thread from the 2nd but before I got to this update from the 4th I done a calculation based upon Feb-Sept then increasing the amount of loads by the time elapsed and time left and I got 452, so 450 sounds like a perfect goal. With 2 months to go I wonder how you are progressing.

On 10/4/2023 at 6:39 PM, Marcos21 said:

2024 has multiple goals: 1500 loads in total, 1 session with at least 60 loads, 1 month with at least 300 loads.

As next year is a leap year how about leaping your current goals even higher;

2024 in TOTAL: 1,650
1 lone session: 84 (I'd love to be load number 84 -- I love a good fucking sl0sh about) 🐷
In any given month: 333 loads

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2