How do you convince guys to bareback you?

bbttmm77

7 hours ago, scotty9 said:

I do the same thing and then, all of sudden... it's like, sure...  okay, whatever and they're in my hole pounding away.  Hell, the married ones are the worst. LOL 

Married guys or just guys in relationships with women almost never even mention condoms. Extra hot actually.

I do not personally try to convince anyone. If I meet someone I like, I tell them upfront that I only fuck or get fucked raw, and that when I fuck I do not pull out. They must understand and appear to be sober, i.e. not drunk or under influence of drugs which may impair their judgement. If they want to continue then great. If they say that they like to fuck with condom, then game over. I thank them for their time, and move on to the next one. I do not try to convince anyone to do anything that they otherwiese may regret. My liberty to do whatever I want ends where their liberty to be do whatever they want begins. Similarly, I do not need anyone to convince me to fuck with a condom. I respect everyone's decision.

Dark room rules:

If I am the bottom, I take whatever cock presents itself hard enough to get into my hole. Bare or condom. I am there to be fucked.  If I top, I go in raw and I tell the guy immediately that I don't pull out and that if we continue with me fucking him I may choose to cum inside him. If he's OK, then I continue fucking. If he says no, then I pull out and move to the next hole.

My belief is that we must all be free to choose whatever is good for us, and we should respect other people's rights equally. I don't try to convince anyone to adapt to my way of life, and respectfully I don't need anyone trying to convince me of something I don't feel comfortable with. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Around here, Trojan and the other condom companies must have left the marketing area.  Maybe the hets use condoms to prevent more babies, but I haven't seen a condom in the backrooms/fuckjoints I go to ... ever.  

Earlier this week I was ass up in my room at a bathhouse and a tall black guy came in and stroked my hole. He started to unwrap a condom and I said, "Sorry, I'm allergic" and started to sit up expecting him to leave. He tossed the condom on the bed and guided his bare (very long) cock into my cummy supple hole and started to fuck deep.

I don't want to convince anyone to do anything they don't want to do. Tops decide if they are breeders or not.

On 10/13/2023 at 1:54 AM, bbttmm77 said:

I'm OK with the condom, but really wanted to let him fuck me raw and load me. But I don't want to stealth or trick him. I'm neg on prep, tested very recently.

Guys who were in the same situation, what did you do to get a guy to bareback you? Any tips are welcome.

What works for me is........... if im laying on my back and hes inbetween my legs and he gets pulled into a deep tongue kiss....inbetween i remind him im pre-lubed and by then his hard cock is poking at your hole but hes not ready yet as hes still hesitating and over thinking.........just keep snogging him to stop him speaking - and to keep him extra hard and eventually youll know when hes bored with kissing as he will usually just shove his hard cock in you all the way.....keep complimenting him when he does that and tell him how beautiful it feels - keep snogging him inbetween then he will blow his load deep in you.

• Upvote 1